Panasonic SC-HTB488

• Music
Trev G

Trev G

Brilliant sounding sound

This one was on special at betta electrical, while I didn’t want a cheap eBay one, I also didn’t wanna spend a fortune on something a decent branded device that could do the same for cheaper. I am hard at hearing and I also appreciate great sound, the wireless subwoofer is a bonus providing punchy bass and decent volume. A top quality device once again from betta electrical!

Purchased in June 2020 at Betta Home Living.

Voice / Dialogue
Bass
Music
Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

HI Trev, thank you for taking the time to provide your 5 star review. We love to hear our customers love their sound bars!

Rude

Rudeasked

Hi, I have a Hiense TV & bought a
Panasonic SC-HTB488 Sound bar with sub, when first setting up tv & sound bar it worked. Turned tv & theatre system off now no sound, lights are on but no sound.

Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Rude, sorry to hear you are have an issue, please call our customer service team on 132600 and they will be able to assist you around getting this up and running.

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives

CategorySoundbars