Bose Solo TV Sound System

See the Best Speakers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bose? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9
testdriver
testdriverMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Small but fantastic - particularly clear speech

This is actually quite a bit cheaper than many mid range sound bars. I also have a highly rated Samsung sound bar which is much bigger. I am very impressed with the Bose, particularly its ability to provide very clear speech, it actually has a setting for this. I would say I prefer the sound to my Samsung even though the Samsung has more speakers. It can also be linked to Bose subwoofers.

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi for $399.

Lee B.
Lee B.South East Queensland, QLD

Best pedestal sound bar on the market!

Small size. Big sound. Music sounds unreal as does movies. I’ve tried the Sony, Canton, JBL, Sonos and this one takes the cake. Such a shame the no longer make it. Better than the newer Solo 5 by far.

Count Pedro
Count PedroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The sound that enhances the visual

The Bose solo TV sound system delivers clarity on a range of audio from quietly spoken dialogue passages to intense musical scores. It is easy to set up and once you connect you will be in wonder for all the nuances of sound that you had previously missed.

Purchased in .

Julie Spiteri
Julie SpiteriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cant beat bose for sound quality

I have been a huge fan of the sound quality you get from bose and have been a customer for over 20 yrs and always recommend them to all my friends and family.

Speakers

Find out how Bose Solo TV Sound System compares to other Speakers

Wayne
WayneWestern Australia

Great sound for such a small speaker

Simple to use, comfortable remote and simple. Fast plug and play upon setting up. Great for films would recommend a woofer to add more Bass. Very clear, rich sound. Highly recommend

Purchased in at Online amazon for $300.

Wayne
WayneMedford OR

Works for minimum amount of time.

Good audio, does it’s job, but only lasts a couple years at best. Coming from a company like Bose I assumed I’d be getting a great quality product. I was wrong. I won’t buy Bose again. Called technical support and they offered me $149 to repair it. Why? I already purchased it and it absolutely should last longer than a couple years. I took very good care of the unit as it just sits there. From my correspondence on the phone I got the inclination that they are fully aware of this problem and failed to make it right. DO NOT BUY THIS SYSTEM!

• Date Purchased
cuffe01
cuffe01AU

No HDMI!!

So I can confirm that they do sound good. They produce great sound for the price. However, I returned mine and bought a LG sound bar that came with a small sub. Reason being, there was no HDMI connection, only optical or aux. This meant I could not use my tv remote to operate it. It comes with a gigantic universal remote bigger than the tv remote. Since my tv remote is a magic remote and I love it, I would never want to use the remote the system came with. $400 for a sound bar that has no HDMI, shame on you

• Date Purchased

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Dennis
DennisSydney

Bose Solo 15 Series 2

This is a fantastic and simple system.
The sound quality is excellent and is a "Must Have" to appreciate your TV.
The sound quality is more than adequate for the average house unless you want to have a man cave with lots of speakers.
It looks good.
We did not want the look and sound of a separate "Boom" Box" Subwoofer as most systems have.
The only downside is that there is no indication light of your volume level.
Totally recommend at this level of cost.

JimmxSydney, NSW

Speakers

Find out how Bose Solo TV Sound System compares to other Speakers

stuffCanberra 2600, ACT

Clear sound, easy to set up and use

Mike