Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III

Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III

Bose does it again

As usual Bose does it again. Great little blue tooth speaker. Great sound quality. Well made. I’ve always been a big fan of Bose. A couple of improvement suggestions. Could be a little louder and it would be nice if it linked to other units. The New Bose connects in sequence but sound is not as good. I take this unit everywhere. Enjoy. Next Bose purchase is a soundbar

Great sound - good battery life - nice and sturdy

Great sound for a small speaker. Got it on sale, online, so it was good value. I like the understated look of it and the battery life is good too. Doesn't have a lot of other features though, but it is good value for the sound. If you're after something flashy with displays, storage etc, then this might not be for you.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

A dud.. waste of money

Bought this speaker in April 2016. Worked fine until recently but just died on me two weeks ago (Oct 17). Contacted the reseller but was told it’s outside the warranty period. Contacted the Bose technical department but never heard back from them.
Spent the extra dollars on a reputable brand.. never expected it to die on me just after 12 months. Waste of money.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Great quality portable speaker!

Soundlink III has a sturdy, elegant design, great sound, easy to bluetooth sync and is well-built.

I'm using this speaker for my room to watch movies or to listen to music. One of the best thing about this speaker is it's small and easy to carry around within the home.

It takes a while to charge, but the battery life is also long.

Was using this during my trip to Thailand, although it's great to have in our hotel room it also adds a bit of weight to my backpack (around 2kgs give or take).

I've had this speaker for over 3 years and still going strong.

Overall, great quality portable speaker!

Date PurchasedMay 2014

Great Bluetooth Speaker

This speaker is great in the sense that it is very portable with the fact you don't need to have it connected to power if the battery is charged and it stays charged for quite a while. The speaker has great sound and it is easy to connect up to with any device that I own.

Date PurchasedJan 2017