MPN: KHBOSEREVSIL

See the Best Portable Speakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amazing sound but totally frustrating to use

The sound from this device is truly incredible for it's size but we often give up trying to pair it and revert to our cheap as chips JBL. Seriously, why doesn't a $350 Bose product just pair when you turn it on in range of a Bluetooth device just like the el cheapo JBL does??? I've even had it paired and playing and the Bluetooth drops out with the phone sitting right next to it! The kids are more techy than us and even they say it's well below par. If it didn't sound so amazing it would be in the bin by now.

Purchased in August 2018.

Love it!

My partner bought me this amazing speak for Xmas and I love it! You can take it anywhere and the battery power lasts for a very long time. The sound is incredibly good and I have it next to my bed at night and bluetooth the TV through it for a much more realistic sound. Is great when paired to my iPod as well. Just wish this sized one had a handle like the bigger one does. All in all, I love it!

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

Charging cable broke in a day

Sound is fine
The cradle is cheap and very poorly made - pins bent after a day
The usb female side only accommodated half the usb male side and snapped also
First soundlink mini was made with far greater quality than this piece of junk !!
Sound beats all the others

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Brilliant

Just purchased Bose SoundLink Revolve. The sound from this speaker is amazing. Price was good. After waiting Eighteen months to purchase a speaker, I did the trawling thru all the speaker revie was and finally decided on this one. Have only played a few tracks from BeeGees, EAGLES AND CLASSICAL AND THE SOUND IS AMAZING FOR ALL GENRES. well done Bose.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Background crackling straight out of the box...but replaced under warranty

Expectation of a device of a Bose standard of course is high and with the price tag is in most cases justifiable. I have 3 Bose Soundocks that work faultlessly. Just bought my first SoundLink Revolve. Gave it a full charge. Played first song at less than half volume to hear a background base crackle. Played 10 more songs. Same annoying crackle. I honestly never research product reviews on this device as I have had Bose speakers before. My kids have UE Booms. Never crackled once. OMG I am so so disappointed. I will try and return it and get maybe the JBL link. Great bass and nooo crackle. Since reading reviews on this device there are several posts stating the same issue as me. Very sad indeed. Is it too much too ask for these devices to be pre-tested?
Update 29/9/18
Bose recognised the unit as faulty and have since replaced the unit. The sound is truly amazing. I did consider going for the JBL or the UE Boom but I know how they sound. Now that I have a fault free unit I can truly say the sound is by far superior. Battery life is also amazing. Credit where credit is due, outstanding sound.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great Sound Great Features

With a flood of Bluetooth speakers on the market, we’re really spoiled for choice. What it came down to for me was purely and simply finding the ‘best’ sound at an attractive price point. The Revolve speaker is great. I tested probably about 10 to 15 speakers and this one came out on top based on my criteria sound v price.

WHAT I REALLY LIKE:

The battery lasts and lasts. I use it in small spurts anywhere from 10 minutes to half an hour, and the battery goes for weeks according to my sporadic usage.

I like that when it is switched on, a voice reports the current battery level and which device it’s connected to.

I like that it just works. Turn it on, play your music, the sound comes out.

The sound it produces is great for small rooms. I find it warm with a decent amount of bass for such a small product. There’s plenty of volume for the times I need to use this speaker.

I like that it’s relatively small and because of that, it travels with me on holidays.

There’s absolutely nothing to dislike about the Revolve. Bose did a good job with this one and I feel I got plenty of value for money. If you love your music and want to listen to it on the go, this speaker won’t disappoint.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Good sound however not great.

For the size it does have good sound however it is not exceptional as the reviews by top online sources indicated (at least in my opinion) - I think I had better sound from my Bose Mini when I had that a while ago. All the same, still good sound, just not a 10 out of 10 for audio quality if you're an audiophile like me.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Amazing!

Excellent sound for the size, I’ve never hit full volume and the bass is full, really good connectivity. My partner and I use an iPhone and a Pixel to play through the speaker and it will connect to both and either can then play music. So easy, great battery life, we take it everywhere! The dedicated bose app gives updates to the firmware constantly improving how the product performs. Also, you can turn on the speaker when it is powered off through the app. Couldn’t recommend more!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great speakers!

Excellent sound for such a small speaker. It's portable, stays put for the design, it lets you know how much charge there is left every time you start using it. It's perfect for the tv in the kitchen.
Initially I was unsure about spending the price money in something for which there are so many more cheaper options. No regrets. I actually was so impressed I bought a second unit to follow me around the house. It pairs immediately, it receives phone calls, etc.
I love them.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Perfect

Wanted something that had good sound and light, can carry it anywhere and has an excellent battery.
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker is the answer, it just seems to be perfect for my family.
Easy to connect via Bluetooth, we always carry it when we go on picnic for holidaying.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Not my first choice but OMG!

I was looking for a portable Bluetooth speaker for travel and getting about. I own a large stay at home Sony which I’m in love with and had my heart set on either a new Sony 30 or 40 with the fun LED lights in. But after much reading and then listening in store, the choice became hard. I started to consider the JBL Charger 3 and Xtreme and even the UE Boom 2 and Mega Boom, but after listening to different genres through them all, which are great for big pop, heavy R&B and dance music, they all seemed to lose mid range when listening to live, acoustic and orchestral sounds. I was at a dead end! Then I saw the Bose Revole. It was not on my list, but after losing out on the others, I gave it a go. Wow! You will not be disappointed. Not even at full volume and I could hear it so clearly from every corner of the Carindale Qld store. I was impressed. So, three weeks of reading reviews, going to stores and listening to them all and hitting a brick wall. I now own a beautiful black SoundLink Revolve. JB HiFi have the best price, but be nice at Bose and they matched the price. Thank you and merry Christmas.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Small, solid speaker that packs a hell of a sound!

I was shopping for a portable Bluetooth / wireless speaker and had mu heart set on one of the Sony ones for a long time. Perfect situation as there was a great sale on for the Sony. I was listening to its beautiful sound at the display stand and made the decision to purchase. As I turned around, the Bose Revolver caught my eye...this was the one I saw on TV. I walked over and hit play. The deep, crisp, clear and near perfect output blew me away...I instantly made the call to spend an extra $200 on this speaker. I had to have it.

Beat decision I could have made. The speaker is solid, has a nice weight and a strong, durable feel. Connecting multiple devices is seamless and the app can manage these devices very easily. You get about 12 hours out of a full charge.

Works great outdoors at the park with the family. At home chilling out and even at work, pairing with a device to give a presentation. Also great to extend the crap output of laptops or tablets if you are watching a movie. This speaker is an investment that won't disappoint.