Bose SoundLink Revolve

Bose SoundLink Revolve

MPN: KHBOSEREVSIL

See the Best Portable Speakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RSB

RSBAU

Great sound no issues

Firstly I think the sound is excellent without paying a fortune, the base is very good for its size. The revolve plus in the store perhaps slightly better sound but not $200 better for me. Have had no issues pairing with 2 x iphone, iPad and Sony tv. The big surprise is we watch the tv with only the Bose, so much clearer than the tv speakers. Battery at this point lasts about what they stated. Over time I know battery wont last as long as brand new, thats normal for all rechargeable devices. We didnt buy to use with the tv so a big plus.

Purchased in November 2019 at Myer for $279.00.

Scott S.

Scott S.Perth, WA

Amazing sound but totally frustrating to use

The sound from this device is truly incredible for it's size but we often give up trying to pair it and revert to our cheap as chips JBL. Seriously, why doesn't a $350 Bose product just pair when you turn it on in range of a Bluetooth device just like the el cheapo JBL does??? I've even had it paired and playing and the Bluetooth drops out with the phone sitting right next to it! The kids are more techy than us and even they say it's well below par. If it didn't sound so amazing it would be in the bin by now.

Purchased in August 2018.

Frangipani D.

Frangipani D.Perth, WA

Love it!

My partner bought me this amazing speak for Xmas and I love it! You can take it anywhere and the battery power lasts for a very long time. The sound is incredibly good and I have it next to my bed at night and bluetooth the TV through it for a much more realistic sound. Is great when paired to my iPod as well. Just wish this sized one had a handle like the bigger one does. All in all, I love it!

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

Benji

BenjiNew Zealand

Charging cable broke in a day

Sound is fine
The cradle is cheap and very poorly made - pins bent after a day
The usb female side only accommodated half the usb male side and snapped also
First soundlink mini was made with far greater quality than this piece of junk !!
Sound beats all the others

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Lakofservice

Lakofservice

Brilliant

Just purchased Bose SoundLink Revolve. The sound from this speaker is amazing. Price was good. After waiting Eighteen months to purchase a speaker, I did the trawling thru all the speaker revie was and finally decided on this one. Have only played a few tracks from BeeGees, EAGLES AND CLASSICAL AND THE SOUND IS AMAZING FOR ALL GENRES. well done Bose.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Shockers

ShockersBrisbane

Background crackling straight out of the box...but replaced under warranty

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Nic

Nicbrisbane

Great Sound Great Features

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Private

PrivateSydney

Good sound however not great.

For the size it does have good sound however it is not exceptional as the reviews by top online sources indicated (at least in my opinion) - I think I had better sound from my Bose Mini when I had that a while ago. All the same, still good sound, just not a 10 out of 10 for audio quality if you're an audiophile like me.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Amazing!

Excellent sound for the size, I’ve never hit full volume and the bass is full, really good connectivity. My partner and I use an iPhone and a Pixel to play through the speaker and it will connect to both and either can then play music. So easy, great battery life, we take it everywhere! The dedicated bose app gives updates to the firmware constantly improving how the product performs. Also, you can turn on the speaker when it is powered off through the app. Couldn’t recommend more!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Sugarbundi

SugarbundiChristchurch

Great speakers!

Excellent sound for such a small speaker. It's portable, stays put for the design, it lets you know how much charge there is left every time you start using it. It's perfect for the tv in the kitchen.
Initially I was unsure about spending the price money in something for which there are so many more cheaper options. No regrets. I actually was so impressed I bought a second unit to follow me around the house. It pairs immediately, it receives phone calls, etc.
I love them.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Ammiy

AmmiySydney

Perfect

Wanted something that had good sound and light, can carry it anywhere and has an excellent battery.
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker is the answer, it just seems to be perfect for my family.
Easy to connect via Bluetooth, we always carry it when we go on picnic for holidaying.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Mavisracer

MavisracerBrisbane

Not my first choice but OMG!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

ells

ellsSydney

Small, solid speaker that packs a hell of a sound!