Bose Soundlink Revolve Plus

Bose Soundlink Revolve Plus

MPNs: BOS-SLREP-SV and KHBOSEREVPBLK

Jaytee Thomas

Jaytee ThomasCentral Queensland, QLD

CAUTION!! DANGEROUS CHARGER. good sound, Horrible everything else.

Purchased in January 2020 for $500.00.

tinkertoy

tinkertoyNSW, 2000

360 sound, build quality

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Carsten P

Carsten PPerth, WA

Brilliant

A practical speaker with high quality sound, that offers great durability. The battery is excellent and the fact it is relatively waterproof make it even more valuable. Long lasting battery.

Kie, Sydney

Great sound. Tech connectivity horrible & unacceptable at this premium price point.

Purchased in May 2020 at Myer for $375.00.

La N

La N

Awesome portable speakers

I have always liked bose speakers for their sound, clarity, base and portability.
Its easy to connect and also has nfc if your phone has it just a tap away.
Like other speakers these are best near a corner so that the sound can bounce off walls.

Purchased in April 2018 at eBay for $340.00.

Brilliant sound for the size of this speaker

Bose makes great quality products that are easy to use brilliant speaker amazing sound for the compact size. My kids love it I am just blown away how good the sound is we will be taking the Bose speaker on our holidays. Its easy to use and the sound is just fantastic. I use it in my BBQ area and the sound quality even with many people around is just great. I would highly recommend the product.

Purchased in October 2019 for $430.00.

John13Perth, WA

Overpriced, mediocre all-round performance with poor support base from manufacturer.

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer Online Store for $389.00.

aussiepiper

aussiepiperSydney, NSW

Hard to fault

Easy to use. Great battery life. Highly portable. For a blue tooth speaker, the sound is great. It follows me around the house... bathroom, kitchen... streaming radio, Sound Cloud, Spotify. Great quality and good value. Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2019 for $330.00.

Mid C

Mid CHobart, TAS

Use it all the time, excellent sound

Great sound and 360 coverage. Battery life seems to last most of the day without any issue. Build quality is top notch, typical from Bose. I've also been pairing it with the Bose micro which works really well, especially across 2 rooms.

Purchased in December 2018 at eBay for $351.20.

nerfherder

nerfherderPerth

Excellent sound with fantastic design

Purchased in March 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $370.00.

Ant.

Ant.Melbourne

Quality Sound Beyond Size

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $347.00.

kuryos1

kuryos160022

Sounds pretty good! BUT!

It should sound "pretty good" at $300 for a single mono speaker!
BUT -- ask anyone to honestly discuss the extremely poor switching control connections between Bluetooth - phone plug - USB audio sources.
Erratic and slow at best. You have to jack around every time you use it to get any of these connections to work.
How basic Bose! Simple switching! REALLY -- THIS IS THE BEST YOU CAN ENGINEER AT $300 A POP?

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Fran

FranPerth, WA

Great product - Sound is amazing from a Bluetooth speaker

360 degree sound is great, good bass but not so heavy it affects the overall sound. Yes it’s expensive but it’s Bose.They have to get the R&D back somehow I guess. My view is you get what you pay for and it does not disappoint. I am planning to buy more and link them all together music inside and out via the Bose app.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Blueglow

BlueglowHunter Region, NSW

This is Bose. Brillant

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Ninjneer

NinjneerMelbourne

Sounds Great

The speaker sound great and has good battery life, its a bit expensive but you get what you pay for. It connects through Bluetooth easily and is easy to move around. I may buy another for upstairs. Like most Bose products it is made from good materials and good quality.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Jemma

Jemma

Awesome

I was attracted by its design when I first saw it. There are two different sizes. I chose the smaller one because it’s more convenient though the sound quality is not as good as the bigger one. I love its 360 sound effect. I can put it anywhere and the sound is same from anywhere.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Kryssy

KryssyFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Product

I was fed up listening to my scratchy sounding Christmas cd’s & as I already had Bose noise cancelling headphones I thought “ that’s it! I have to get a decent Bluetooth speaker to play my music on my IPhone “
I bought the Bose Soundlink Revolve & it’s a fantastic ( bass ) sound for such a small speaker & well worth the money

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Lee Wright

Lee WrightSydney

Awesome Sound I've Come to Expect From Bose

I've owned & still own quite a few Bose products & they're always great. The Soundlink Revolve is no exception. My wife bought it for me after my Soundlink Mini was stolen out of my car. The beauty of the Revolve is that you get great sound in every direction so you can place it say on a table in the middle of the room & everyone sitting around gets amazing sound. I think it's got a bit more power than the Soundlink Mini but is a bit bigger. Battery life is excellent. I love the fact that it just automatically pairs with my phone after you've connected it once. Using a very standard USB connection is a nice feature too as it can just plug into an iPhone charger base.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Snapperduck

SnapperduckNSW, 2250

Damn!

I listened to a range of different wireless speakers before making my final decision. While others were adequate, nothing seemed to be genuinely 'good' after hearing this one. Battery life is great, compact size makes it easy to take with you, sound quality is amazing for its size - the bass is amazing, you really need to listen for yourself if you haven't already. Very happy with this device.

Date PurchasedAug 2007
Emer G

Emer GAU

My favourite thing ever

The bass and clarity are second too none.
I love that it goes so loud it drowns out my neighbours booming stereo.
Portable and waterproof so it can be taken to the beach and swimming pools.
Easy to connect via Bluetooth- I cannot fault this speaker - it's my favourite!!

Date PurchasedSept 2017