MPN: KHBOSESSWYEL

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good product but

Pros : good sound quality. Perfect wire length.
Cons: gets disconnected even when there’s no obstruction and phone is right next to you. Wire becomes sticky on the neck while in gym. The ear pieces look a bit awkward protruding out of your ears when u look straight on the face. No magnets in the earbuds. Battrey life not as per advertisement.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bose for $149.00.

Bluetooth

Bass is the best thing about these ear buds

I listen to the music (blues, techno, metal) and podcasts. Tried various apps: Podcast Addict, Player FM, Pi Music Player.

The biggest problem is frequent and regular dropouts, up to 2-3 sec. My Samsung is in the pocket, so distance is not a problem.

I use it while exercising (cycling, pullups, pushups and the like), the earbuds sit in Ok. The fit/ the holding bit though could be better as the buds are quite bulky and heavy and feel wobbly in the ear for my liking, so I need to be mindful they don't fall out.

The clip to secure the phones to your garment is flimsy and got lost within a a couple of weeks. And no, I am not careless! Without the clip, the volume control bit on the side tends to pull the cable to one side and tends to pull on the right earbud and dislodge it from the ear, whereas the opposite half becomes shorter and as you turn your head to the right, it tends to pull the earbud out of the other ear. Quite a nuisance.

The last whinge is the voice in the phones. In 21 century with plenty of free options I feel Bose could pick a better voice software. The voice sounds like amateur exploits into computer voice.

The best thing about Bose wireless is the bass. Very nice and heavy with good mid- and high-range.

Battery life is Ok for me. I also feel it does not take long to recharge it. Within 20-30 minutes you can get 20-30% back, I feel, which is quite pleasing.

Volume is great as far as my needs concerned.

So the upshot:
PRO:
- the sound, with great bass
- satisfactory battery life

CON:
- frequent dropouts
- garment clip poor design, easy to looose
- relatively heavy and bulky driver units (could be the payoff for great bass)
- "soft" holding mechanism in the ear
- retarded voice

I am yet to see other peoples grievances about cheap rubber by 12 months

Worth the money?...
Carefully look for other competitors options before you buy these.

Purchased in April 2019.

Best Bluetooth headset

Pros:
Good sound quality
Cons:
Pricey

It's the best wireless headset you can buy in the market but bit pricey compared to other brands. One concern is that it does not support aptx or any other hd formats

Purchased in September 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $229.00.

Bluetooth

True Bose quality sound which packs a punch in such little units.

These little morsels of goodness are like a personal cloud of music following you throughout the day. Of course they are lightweight but the tech they have crammed into these little ear huggers is amazing.
The battery life is pretty good (need to charge them daily if you are blasting them for 8hrs in the office but that is reasonable given it's size)
Bose support is always amazing too. I have always trusted this brand because of their support.
I highly recommend the Bose Sound Sport Wireless Headphones.

Purchased in November 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $205.00.

Bluetooth

Excellent product that Bose will stand behind.

Purchased these approx. 2 years ago primarily for music while running & also voice calls etc. I've found them fantastic. Very comfortable, never fell out of my ears, great sound quality for a wireless earphone - have done the job until recently when the rubber started breaking and flapping around the ear pieces. I was a bit miffed but figured after 2 years i wouldn't get much help - to my great surprise Bose advised they've extended the warranty and are replacing them outright! I expected a bit more than 2 years out of the first pair but did not expect a full like for like replacement so very happy Bose customer here! Great product that they stand behind so can't ask for much more.

Purchased in February 2017.

Awesome headphones

Overall great set of headphones.
Sound quality is fantastic and the battery life is more than adequate.
An issue did arise with the headphones after around two months of use, where the turn off button stopped working and the volume/skip buttons were not responding.
I took the faulty set to the Bose store where they were purchased and they replaced the headphones with a brand new pair on the spot without any issues.

Bose Sound Sport Head phone

Above Head phone features and service simply great. Excellent performance and sound and clarity is too good. Frankly very safe to use without harming to our ears in any manner.

Purchased in August 2018.

Good but noisy

The Bose sound sport wireless headphones are small and easy to carry. They fit well and work fine, however there were a couple of times when people told me that the background noise was too loud. So I guess I’m happy with the product, but if you have an important call to make or even a meeting, then don’t use them.

Purchased in October 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

Very good sound quality

I have B&O, Apple, sennheiser and sony earphones and i always go back to bose. I have this particular one for long time. Used it for gym, travelling, at home or on the go. Sound quality is really great. It fits well into my ear. Choose Bose if you want a top quality of earphones

Purchased in February 2018.

Doesn't stay in my ears

I really wanted a good pair of wireless headphones for the gym. I'm quite disappointed. I find they fall out of my ear constantly (especially if i lean down to pick up weights). I've tried the different sized ear pieces but to no avail. Sound quality is good. Battery doesn't last.

Great for exercising

The range of these earphone is great, they have never failed when l have been exercing in the gym.
They are comfortable to wear and don't fall out even after heavy exercises
The sound from them is very clear as usually is the case with Bose products.
I cannot fault these.

Excellent wireless headphones

Best sound quality and great fit. Solid connection. Compact bag is very handy to store headphones. Bose application is very handy. It updates headphone firmware to latest automatically. Never got a drop in Bluetooth connectivity. Sound quality can't fault it. Tried jabra but bose is the best wireless at the moment.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Nice earphone

It's Bose so no doubt the sound quality is really good. They are comfortable and great to use while exercising. Have used sony's earphone but it's easy to fall from out ear, so I keep coming back to Bose. Highly recommended for people work out a lot since it is super comfortable and easy to clean.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Bose sport headphones

It's Bose so the sound quality is second to none. They are comfortable and great to use while exercising. Have used other brands but keep coming back to Bose. Highly recommended for people walking, running or bike riding as they are super comfortable and easy to clean should the need arise.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Great sound and comfort, with a few added extras

I was tossing up between the Jaybirds and the Bose sound sport, I brought these from Bose online as they offer a 30 day return if you’re not happy with the item.

• The head phones are bulky which actually doesn’t bother you.
• Excellent base and sound quality which actually block out most of the sound
• Comfort - once your ears get used to the new shape of headphone they are actually quite comfortable (I came from Apple headphones).

You can have two items paired at any given time to the headphones e.g. phone and laptop, which you can manage more items through the app on your phone.
Bluetooth – apparently they good for the person on the receiving end, and I do find they pick up quite a bit of background noise from the end your listening too, can be good, can be bad.

Build quality seems quite durable but when I paid $230 for something I’m going to be looking after them regardless.
Downfall is the Battery life... 6 hrs.
• Continuous use, I would say would defiantly come close to this,
• On and off I’m not 100% sure, I estimate 4 ½ - 5 hours,
A little voice tells your battery percentage, this is where an improvement could be made as other head phones offer 8 hrs. but they do charge quite fast which I guess is good enough for mean time.

Item comes with a zip case which it good to for storing and carrying them around in.
They are also meant to water resistant and come with a 12 month warranty.

Overall very happy with the product

Date PurchasedAug 2018

The comfort level is great!The sound quality is great!

As a sports headset, I think this headset is already pretty good.The main thing is that it's really comfortable to run and ride a bike.And the sound quality is great!At least the dynamic type.It takes three hours and a grid doesn't go away, nothing happens, and it's really, really good to brag about the bass.This headset is totally fine.Use different headphones and players according to different needs. This is the way to ensure sound quality.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

The sound quality is excellent

The sound quality is excellent, and so far in my experience the best available in this price point. If you're not planning on using them during physical activity, they are a great buy.
I listen to a wide variety of music ranging from classical piano, rock, pop, oldies, to heavy metal and the sound quality is superb. I Highly recommend these headphones.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Best headphones!

I use this for running as well as daily non-sport related activities. The noisy cancelling ability is amazing, making the sound effects surround-system like! Although slightly pricey, they are totally worth the investment, what you pay is what you get and in this case, amazing sound system! This is my all time fav headphones for sure

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Favourite headphones

These headphones are amazing! The sound quality is awesome and the design is very cute. Normal earphones keep falling out of my ears but those stay in even during exercise. Very happy with the mic too. This is the only set I own that is suitable to listening to music, phone conversations and working out.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great wireless headphones for the gym

After much research and help from friends I purchased these as my first wireless headphones for the sole purpose of exercising. So far they've been great, the battery life is awesome on them (considering I don't use them for hours upon hours each day), as well as the sound quality and build (they sit in your ear and don't move, also they are quite comfortable). I also like the app which makes connecting to your phone super easy, provides you with updates and the battery life. They are also easy to answer calls through and provides a clear connection. Although they are a little more costly, you're paying for a good, high quality product that is meant to last. Would highly recommend.

Date PurchasedAug 2018