Bosisto's Sensitive Laundry Liquid

Bosisto's Sensitive Laundry Liquid

3.6

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (8)
  • Smell
Discusted...

Discusted...

Wonderful product

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store for $6.90.

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Foaming Issue

Purchased in February 2021.

Causes IrritationNo
Katherine

KatherineAU

Great for sensitive skin and effective in the wash

I've been using Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil since I was a kid (I'm now in my 40s so quite a few years!) so I thought i'd give their laundry liquid a try too. My children and i all have skin conditions ( eczema and psoriasis) I found Bosisto's Sensitive Laundry Liquid was highly effective in cleaning my entire family's clothes (even the kids clothes that can get stained and muddy) without irritating our skin!
Best of all it's Australian owned and made! Honestly highly recommend it especially for those with skin issues! :)

Purchased in November 2020.

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Bosisto's Sensitive Laundry Liquid compares to other Laundry Detergents

Gordon

GordonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading information from Bosistos

I recently inquired of Bosistos customer service if the Bosistos sensitive laundry liquid contained any coconut products as my skin is allergic to coconut. I received a response from Daniel stating "None of our products contain coconut or coconut derivatives" I then read in a product review statement response from Bosistos " the new formula is very similar except for swapping out the palm based surfactant with a more Eco friendly coconut based alternative" Quite obviously your customer review staff have no idea what they are talking about or were deliberately misleading.

Purchased in July 2020 for $12.00.

Causes IrritationYes

Love this product.

I have been using it for over a year now.
I have a front loader and sensitive skin.
I’m my work cloths are black and they come out great. Just wish it got rid of the cat Hair ;-)

I have found that it does foam more with a large load eg bed sheets, but have halved the amount and do another rinse cycle at the end. I also add a bit of Bosisto’s eucalyptus oil And lavender oil into the final rinse. Love how it make my sheets smell so fresh.

I would not use anything else.

Bonus it’s Australian owned and made :-)

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thankyou so much for this wonderful review Lesh! Glad you are enjoying our Laundry Liquid, and thankyou for your support. Kindest Regards, the Bosisto's Team.

Dee

DeeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Disappointing

I have used Bosistos product for more than 20 years. However the new formula laundry liquid sensitive is very disappointing. It's runny and failed miserably on sweaty, grubby clothes. Peww!

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $11.00.

Veronica

VeronicaGascoyne, WA

Helped some asthma issues and dermatitis

We were finding pretty much all the perfumed products were triggering my husbands asthma and I stumbled across this in Woollies. Straight away thought heck yes since I already used Bosistos eucalyptus oil and their spray for general cleaning. We love it, it cleans well, and my youngest son who had issues with skin rashes on his legs even after stopping body wash/soap use no longer does. Never thought it could be whatever the laundry soap left behind.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Gale

GaleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

too much foam - bad for front loader

Whilst this is OK for regular clothes, when I tried to wash sheets and pillow cases it caused waaay too much foam. Overflowed the machine. I had already reduced the amount to half the recommended dose. Im not sure why this happens with cotton sheets but not other items. (No, i didn't over fill the machine... the first time it happened it was a half load...and i thought maybe it needed a full load).
I actually liked the liquid as it is meant to help with dust mite allergy but its going to destroy my front loader washing machine. :(

Purchased in August 2019 for $10.00.

Causes IrritationNo

Hi Gale
We're sorry to hear that you experienced excess suds using our product in your front loader. This is information we will pass on to the brand team. We are always grateful for feedback which may improve our products.
Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Sandringham10Melbourne

One gets what one pays for, and this is quality

Purchased in June 2019 for $6.90.

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Not good in my high efficiency front loader

I have a high efficiency front loader. I recently switched to Bosistos Sensitive Laundry Liquid after reading all the good reviews here. I have been quite happy with it. I'm part way through my third bottle but will unfortunately have to stop using it. While washing a blanket the suds became so excessive that the machine stopped working and required a service call.

Purchased in April 2019.

warytravelly

warytravellyPerth, WA

Got an allergy (or not)? Use this

My wife has a case of dust allergy. Knowing eucalyptus is great to battle this we tried this liquid in our front washer. What a refreshing product for the clothes that work. My tip is to use half the recommended at least for front loaders as it suds up well. It not only dies a great job but economics. Raven more so now as I found bosito have released the 1litre bottle for same price as 500ml. The only suggestion would be a cap design that doubles as a measure but no itching or sneezing a small price to pay

prescilla ferris

prescilla ferrisforster

wonderful

good for my allergies makes my laundry smell nice ie sheets towels pillow cases clothes and blankets will always use and will always buy no matter what time of year

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thankyou so much for your review prescilla! Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Sunny.

Sunny.

It's good for anti-bacteria, but not as a cleaner.

Elizabeth

ElizabethAdelaide

smells great but will not rinse clean

I bought this wash a few weeks ago as my partner and son both have sensitive skin. I was using Earth Choice before which is so much cheaper but I like the Bosisto brand and the benefits like "kills dust mites" won me over, not to mention boys could always smell better. I don't really have a problem with stains generally and the washing does smell clean, but the bubbles just wont wash out of my machine. I put 6 rinses on my son's sheets the other day even though I'd used less than a quarter of the specified amount, and there were still bubbles in the window of my front loader (which I clean regularly). Won't be buying this product again.

Glen

GlenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best sensitive cleaning product ever.

I have used this laundry liquid for many years and won't use anything else now. Love the clean natural smell!

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Hi Glen. Thanks very much for stopping by to add your review of Bosisto's Laundry Liquid! We're so glad you're finding it effective, and thankyou for supporting Bosisto's :)
Kind Regards, the Bosisto's Team.

Happy mum

Happy mumDAVISTOWN

Excellent senstive skin and stain removal

Started using this liquid as I was unable to get the Ultra Concentrate Powder and was very impressed. It is good for my sons sensitive eczema prone skin, no reaction. When I have stubborn stains I just rub a little direct on the stain and it has removed chocolate, tomato sauce and even water paint. Very impressed. Love using it for hand washing as I find harsh chemicals make my hands crack this is very gentle on my hands but effective cleaning the washing.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Wonderful news that you have discovered our EucoFresh Laundry Liquid and that it is working so well for you and your family, Happy mum. We really appreciate you stopping by to add your review. Many thanks & kind regards, the Bosisto's Team.

about average

I have got a bositos pack there and found it to suitable as it cleans the clothes quite well and has no nasty smells and doesn't affect my dermatitis skin / I totally recommend this product to anyone who needs to wash their clothes especially if they have sensitive skin though I would dare say it would work better in warmer water in the washing machine

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thanks Brian, we appreciate you leaving your reviews on the products! Glad you're enjoying trying them out. Have you seen our new website? https://www.bosistos.com.au/

brian

No I haven't seen the website actually / I might check it out later when I get the chance

Rob

RobMelbourne

Better than most other laundry products

I have used this laundry liquid for several years. It is efficient, economical and does not leave clothes smelling of artificial fragrance. It is gentle on clothes and the environment. I highly recommend using this product, especially as it is sensitive for we who suffer from allergies. Unfortunately I am finding it difficult to buy as my local supermarket no longer stocks this brand. I am not happy!

Smells good but doesn't clean that well

Great idea... I was keen on a natural product that smelled good. But even the silliest of things, like deodorant, were still on my clothes after washing, and my clothes smelled like the detergent I had used to wash the clothes before! Unfortunately I'll have to give this one a miss.