Earth Choice Woolwash

Earth Choice Woolwash

Pros

• Gentle on wools and delicates

• Doesn't leave marks on laundry

• Great value for money

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (6)
  • Smell
Michelle Hazelden

Michelle HazeldenPerth, WA

Love this product. Gentle on delicates and woollens. Lovely eucalyptus fragrance. Very good value for low price. ❣

Delicates and woollens. I only hand washing delicate items but use
Clothes come out clean and smell clean and fresh. I also use this product in washing machine for blankets and towels.
I have sensitive skin but have no negative reaction to this product.

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $2.35.

luminair

luminair

GENTLE ON THE CLOTHS & ENVIRONMENT

Wash all my delicates, blankets and doonas with this and am reassured by the ingredients within the product. So gentle that I even use it to wash my air-conditioned filter when I soak them in the bath once a month or so. Great product, no nasty smells and all at a good price......wouldn't use anything else!

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $4.00.

Lyn S.

Lyn S.Australian Capital Territory

Great Stuff

I always wash my carpets with this, always leaving them clean and fresh. It is very affordable at only a couple of dollars, I have used it for years. Awesome!

Purchased at Coles for $2.40.

Anonymous762

Anonymous762Victoria

Excellent for washing delicate items. Environmentally friendly. For washing wool items, okay.

* I think that this washing liquid is great for washing delicate.
* I like using this washing for underwear.
* This laundry liquid has a wonderful smell.
* Earth Choice Wool wash is reasonably priced.
* The recycled container of this product is good for the environment.
* I find this product to be excellent for sensitive skin.

* This washing liquid is not concentrated enough for washing wool very well.
*I find that I need to add lots of salt and eucalyptus oil to the wool wash, to wash my wool items.

Ms Shine Queen

Ms Shine QueenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its earth safe, it's super economical, vegan approved and BONUS - IT WORKS!

Purchased in July 2015 at Chemist Warehouse for $2.00.

Tweety

TweetyNorth Queensland, QLD

Cheap, Effective & Has a Lovely, Fresh Scent

Earthchoice W'Wash is all I have used for years regardless of the fabric. It's gentle, leave no marks on darks & smells fresh. I add a little Earthchoice softener to my towel load, but that's it. I also only use Earthchoice D'Wash liquid. Earthchoice is cheap, effective & good for the environment too.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for $2.30.

Sandhya

SandhyaAshfield

Perfect

It is very soft detergent that does not spoil the clothes and maintain the colour of the clothes too. It has nice smell and keeps clothes very tidy and clean

I use this for practically everything.

Gives soft sheets and clean towels, etc. doesn't need excessive rinsing. Excellent for delicate personal items. I have recently given some of this product to my son who was having a problem with another product.

Burnt-Twice

Burnt-TwiceAU

Worked as Promised

Was not intending to buy this product but was forced into it when Pental Softly wool wash failed miserably (see my separate review)

This was only $2.20 for 1 litre at Coles Directions state 30ml for front loading washing machines, thus you could wash your wool scarves every 6 months for 16 years!

Washed very well and rinsed completely. Initially a very faint eucalyptus smell when my scarves were damp but gone completely when they dried.

By the way I couldn't care less about it being 'environmentally friendly' It just works better.

As has already been said, an awesome product that's 1/3 the price of the others and actually works

Boris Yasminsky

Boris YasminskyNear You

Absolutely The Best

My wife did a pre-winter wool wash on the weekend and it was the first time with Earth Choice.
Really happy with the results !.
Everything clean, soft, smells ok, so no complaints here.
Reasonable price, better for the environment, cant ask for more than that.

Sad Sam

Sad SamChiltern, Victoria

Woolwash

I have found ALL Australian Earth products both excellent and economical. I do not rinse when using Woolwash and it leaves the towels and many other products soft and cuddly. Their mantra of using only natural ingredients has won me over and I now buy all products from Earth, the window wash is wonderful as it does not leave streaks on the window pane as so many others do.

Mimi

MimiWA

The ultimate wash for woolens and everything else too

I have been using Earth Choice Woolwash for over 15 years and absolutely love it. I have a front loader machine and it cleans my wooolens, delicates, even a 'normal' load perfectly. Before my husband met me, he used to get allergies from the chemicals in his big brand washing detergent. The problem has gone now that I'm using this product. Why would anyone pay upwards of $8 for a chemical cocktail on your clothes when you can purchase something gentle and using a plant based formula for under $2.50? I really hope this product remains on supermarket shelves as I simply couldn't live without it.

Dr. Will

Dr. WillPerth, WA

Excellent product.

We bought a number of delicate clothing items in China - woolens and silks - and, as we had previously had superb results at a more than competitive price with Earth Choice products we decided to try E.C. Woolwash. Again, delighted with the result, environmentally friendly, and usually way cheaper than the 'big name' brands. Earth Choice gets our vote for laundry, kitchen, household cleaning, and personal care products.

spish

spishvictoria, 3938

Economical and effective

I use this for all my wool and delicate cycles, also good for hand washing and I use it for doonas and sleeping bags. washes well, rinses out well. you don't need a lot. Economical and effective

bmg

bmgTownsville

I use this for all laundry

A super cheap bottle of brilliance in the laundry! I use this for all washing, even hubby's work clothes, The eucalyptus works wonders on everything, a little goes a long way. No need to spend big dollars on expensive powders and liquid detergents when this little gem does it all.

notcold1

notcold1AU

lovely item

I only have one or two items that i have to hand wash that are wool and i used to hate having to pay a fortune for a product to use to wash them in. I really like the natures organics earth choice wash as it has a lovely smell to it its easy to use cheap in price and the really big bonus is that its environmentally friendly which is a key thing i look for in my products nowadays. Lovely modern packaging and is available in all the big named supermarkets and the small ones too. Great product, highly recommended!!
kind to the earth, smells lovely and ccheap too

MummyNai

MummyNaiWA

worth the buy

It is great on woolens and delicate items. Leaves the clothes smelling clean and fresh. Great for the environment and on our skin.
It is affordable and works really well.
Nothing as yet

mackatack
mackatack

is it necessary to rinse clothing afetr washing in the wool & delicate wash?

Jillpullen

Jillpullen

effective product for cleaning woolens

This is a really effective product for cleaning woolens and delicates. It is not expensive, and I always find that it works well. I use it to wash my delicate hand wash items and it provides a softly scented wash.
I don't have any negative experiences from using this product.
Overall, this is a excellent delicates wash made by Earth Choice. The product is environment friendly, which is a big plus. It is also very much on the lower end of the pricing scale, which makes it even better for the household budget. I really like the fact that its lightly scented and not too strong.
The product is environment friendly
Nothing at all.

J_xo

J_xoVIC

Good

Great cheap product for wool wash. I find it works and does the job like it says on the packaging. Its available at most supermarkets and its under $2.50 a bottle which is great value for money. I recommend to give it a go.
No residue. Cheap.
Bottle shape isn't ideal, it's too easy to accidentally put too much in!

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is a lightly scented woolen and delicates wash by Earth Choice. They are environment friendly and that is an added bonus. It is also very much on the lower end of the pricing scale, which makes it even better. I really like the fact that its lightly scented and not too strong.
This is a really effective product for woolens and delicates by Earth Choice. It is not expensive, but still works well. I use it to wash my delicate hand wash items too and it provides a softly scented result.
I don't have anything negative that I have experienced from this product.

Angela R.

Angela R.asked

Can I wash my sheepskin rug with this

I have only washed woollen jumpers and blankets. If washing instructions on the item say you can wash it, I wouldn't hesitate to use the Woolwash. All the best.

Hayley L.

Hayley L.asked

is this ok to use for sensitive skin?

Jason B

It doesn't say that its safe for sensitive skin on the label, so to be safe you might be better to purchase a laundry detergent for wool which clearly stipulates on the label that its safe for people with sensitive skin.

anna 2016

anna 2016asked

I am sure you have been asked this before but can you use the woolwash on a cold water cycle.

Jason B

Wool garments should be washed on the wool setting (usually gentle action at 40°C). However if your washing machine does not have a wool cycle, you can use Woolwash on a cold water wash or wash cycle for delicates.

Features:

• Eucalyptus oil is a key ingredient in Earth Choice Woolwash, so this known disinfectant will leave your clothes clean and fresh.
  • It’s specially designed for wools and delicates, making these tricky-to-wash fabrics a whole lot easier to handle.
  • It’s suitable for front and top loading machines, so you don’t need to worry about excess suds in your laundry.
  • The detergent doesn’t contain harsh chemicals, leaving it less likely to aggravate sensitive skin.
  • The formula is grey water and septic safe, meaning you can reuse laundry water in your garden and can rest easy knowing your septic system will be clean.
  • It uses 100% recycled and recyclable plastic in its packaging, making it one of the greener options on the market.
  • Earth Choice Woolwash is vegan and isn’t tested on animals, giving you extra peace of mind.
  • A 1L bottle will cost you $2.20, making this cheaper than most liquid detergents.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that Earth Choice Woolwash cleaned their clothes effectively, and was gentle on their wools and delicates.
  • Reviewers liked that it didn’t leave any marks or residue on their laundry or in their machine.
  • The detergent has a great smell, according to reviews.

Pain points:

• Some reviewers found that the bottle’s shape and design made it easy to accidentally pour too much product in the detergent drawer.
CategoryLaundry Detergents