Bosisto's Sensitive Laundry Powder

Bosisto's Sensitive Laundry Powder

See the Best Laundry Detergents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Anonymous762

Anonymous762Victoria

Bosistos washing powder is wonderful for hand washing.

Bosisto's powder is useful for to washing smalls in the bath or bucket. This product is good for sensitive skin. The subtle smell of their powder is pleasant. This washing powder is more concentrated than most powders.

I would not use this powder for my machine, as I have heard from a friend that her washing machine repairer told her not to use powder, as it can wreck the washing machine.

I think that Bosistos washing powder is an Australian, ethical and quality washing product.

Purchased in September 2019.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Itch

ItchSouth East Queensland, QLD

allergies

After having tests for allergens it come back with very bad dust mite allergy . This product range is the best . I even use the oil drops Into my body wash which helps my skin feel fresh and not itchy . .it has helped me very much .

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
CarlaBosisto's

This is so great to hear! Thankyou very much for stopping by to add your review. We really appreciate it. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Something has changed in the detergent recipe

Recently each scoop of bosistos is leaving a hard crusty blob in the auto dispenser so i have had to take to trying to dissolve it first. it wont dissolve well and is filled with a white powder that resists. It has been turning my voile cloth that i use to strain my tinctures - black? What is causing this? I love bosistos and have used it for many years. Thank you

Purchased in September 2019.

Serein
Serein

I have taken to dissolving it in water but it is resistant and there is still a crust residue. The batch is #09/19. Thank you

CarlaBosisto's

Thankyou very much. We're investigating this right now, your information has been very useful, Serein.

Love it!

Love this product. Love the fact that is it Australian made, it is light with no big granules and it works so well. Never have any residue left in my machine. Highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $9.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Thankyou so much for the wonderful review! Kind Regards, Bosisto's

Johanna Bradley

Johanna BradleyFar North Queensland, QLD

The best

I am allergic to many washing powders and I found the Bosistos to be fine for sensitive skin, but also the eucalyptus is really good for getting out stains and such as well as being a disinfectant.
This is my number 1 washing powder. Although I don't always buy it because I have housemates who I share products with so I prefer to buy whatever Hypoallergenic powder is on sale when I shop.
Doesn't leave a eucalyptus smell, just clean.

Purchased in June 2019 at IGA for $8.50.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

LRWSydney, NSW

Great for eczema sufferers

I bought this on the recommendations of this forum. I get eczema on various parts of my body and this washing powder definitely helps with lessening my itching due to my clothes being pretty much chemical free. Great product and I'll continue buying it.

Purchased in May 2019.

LRW

Thank you for your reply Carla. I'm glad it's not a problem on my end as I love your product and would've hate to have ceased using it. Hopefully by the time I buy again, the issue will have resolved.

dottydandy

dottydandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a revelation

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
CarlaBosisto's

What fantastic feedback! Thankyou so much for stopping by to add your review. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Great for sensitive skin

Found this on recommendation from a friend.
Always cleans well and have not had any skin reactions at all.
(And its safe for septic systems, even better!)

CarlaBosisto's

Thankyou for your great review, Andrew! Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Mondayitis

MondayitisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Keeps my clothes clean and it's non irritating

Happy ChapHobart, TAS

All Australian washing powder!!

Happy Chap

Should have added that we have been using Bostistos for around 20 years.

Emily

EmilyAdelaide

So fresh! So clean!

I made the switch to Bosisto's Laundry Powder a couple of months ago, and could not be happier!

We have a grey-water system that directs to absorption trenches outside, so we have to be very careful about what household products are used and what goes down the drain. After not having much success with a couple of other eco-friendly laundry products, I gave Bosisto's a whirl after reading all the great reviews... and they're true!

It is super gentle on clothes, but they also come out so clean! And the eucalyptus scent is to die for. What is this witchcraft?

CarlaBosisto's

Hahaha no witchcraft Emily, just a good Aussie made product! Glad you have had such success using our laundry powder, and thankyou very much for stopping by to add your feedback here. Kindest Regards, Bosisto's.

TommiCat

TommiCatMelbourne

Ticks every box - outstanding results

CarlaBosisto's

Hi TommiCat, thankyou so much for your wonderful review! We are very pleased you're getting the results you're after from our laundry powder and thankyou for helping us spread the word :) Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Not bad at all

I bought the bositos clothes washing powder as I sometimes buy and use the liquid variant. I got the pack open and found a resealable bag so opened it up put the powder in with the clothes though, didn't remember to look inside for suds action. Got the clothes out then smelled the clothes like I usually do when trying a different laundry and was good - including the wearing of the clothes however, I didn't try on dirty clothes

brian

I would also like to add - dig the handy, green scoop

Angelique

AngeliqueMelbourne

Practically perfect.

Great for / from us folks that have sensitive skin. Also for removing stains from workwear. Leaves a pleasant (not too 'soapy') smell to your wash. Consider worth the dollars. (We're pensioners now so watch out for (regular) specials at Woolworths. +we're buying Aussie

CarlaBosisto's

Wonderful review! Thankyou so much for sharing :) Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Fabulous products

I use all the Bosistos products and find them to do an excellent job. and clean healthy smell . I am a big fan thankyou Bosistos ..and Australian made and owned.

CarlaBosisto's

Thankyou for the wonderful review! Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Farm mum

Farm mumSouth West, WA

Can’t go wrong

I have been using this product for over a year! It’s fabulous!! My partner is a heavy diesel mechanic and his work clothes are covered in grease, diesel and who knows what else!!! I was his clothes on a hot setting and use 2 scoops of this powder and it cleans like no other washing powder. Washing machine doesn’t have any leftover gunk that I need to clean. It’s also working wonderfully with my cloth nappies.
I use all of bosisto products and have throw out all the other chemicals. Finally a product that works and is Aussie.

Sandringham10Melbourne

These must be the best laundry products available in Australia

Felton Grimwade's Bosisto range must be the best laundry products available in Australia.

My wife and I have had excellent results from the Eucofresh laundry powder. It delivers. I bought it from Woolworths.

Unfortunately Woolworths no longer appear to stock the eucalyptus stain remover with applicator, but I'll hunt around and see if IGA (or if I must go there, downmarket Coles) stocks it.

This is an example of a quality Australian owned company that hasn't been bought out by the multinationals such as Unilever, Johnson and Johnson or Proctor and Gamble, so where I can I'll be continuing to buy these Bosisto products.

upset Jan

upset JanVictoria

NEVER BUY BOSISTO'S AGAIN

Recently I bought Bosisto's laundry powder to try; Only to find out when l placed it in the soap dispenser it turned into hard claggy particles. I had to remove it and flush the soap dispenser with hot water. Very disappointed with this product. Never buying it again. the company should be reported for false advertising.

Balwyn75

Balwyn75AU

Never buy OMO again!

Finding this wonderful Australian product has changed my laundry habits (with this product and many others by Bosisto) forever. No more of that (and you won't know that it's there until you stop using it!) overpowering "pong" from OMO/Cold Power and the like. Fresh eucalyptus ... just fresh really ... better still if you order online (and there are so many products you want - handwash, spray'n wipe, eucalyptus oil, pre-wash stain remover etc.,) they deliver to your door (free if you reach the minimum threshold).

Egg95Sydney, NSW

Great all round.

It uses Eucalyptus, is biodegradable, good for sensitive skin, is Australian made & owned, & above all does a great job on cleaning my clothes. I love this stuff! No going back to anything else.

Hi Egg95,
Thankyou so much for your wonderful review! We are very proud of our Bosisto's Laundry Powder, and glad that you love it too. Thankyou for supporting our Aussie company. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Egg95

I forgot to mention that i only wish it came in larger sizes. At the moment i can only find 1kg only in stores.

OZCAN

OZCANasked

Is this Laundry Powder safe for Septic Systems?

Hi Ozcan
Yes, it's suitable for use in septic systems.
Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

MaggieClare

MaggieClareasked

I really like so much about your washing powder. However, Im looking for alternatives now due to the plastic bag that you package the powder in. Im trying to eliminate single use plastic where ever I can. Ive been successful in the kitchen, and the laundry - with the exception of the ziplock bag inside the box. Would you consider eliminating this bag? A lot of other brands just have the powder in the box, could it be possible that you do the same?

Hi MaggieClare
Thankyou for reaching out and we appreciate the opportunity to explain why we include the plastic bag!
We need to use an inner plastic liner because of the eucalyptus oil in our formula. We use real, 100% natural essential oil which is sensitive to exposure to the air. Without the protective liner it loses its aroma and potency.
We're hoping to move away from the plastic bag but our R&D team have not yet found an alternative material that works and won't price us out of the market in terms of production costs. Rest assured we are still working on it! It's very important to us to strive for sustainability and we've also been signatories of the Australian Packaging Convenant since 2006.
In the meantime you can recycle this bag at soft plastic recycling bins found at most supermarkets.
Hope this explaination helps and let us know if you have any further questions!
Kindest Regards,
Bosisto's.

Lachlan L.

Lachlan L.asked

Hello - I only buy your product as a second choice when my preferred one isn't available. The sole reasons it's second choice is the plastic spoon and plastic bag that it's packed in. Any chance of not using those in the future?

Get an answer from our members and Bosisto's representatives