Bosisto's Sensitive Laundry Powder

Bosisto's Sensitive Laundry Powder

Great for sensitive skin

Found this on recommendation from a friend.
Always cleans well and have not had any skin reactions at all.
(And its safe for septic systems, even better!)

Thankyou for your great review, Andrew! Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Keeps my clothes clean and it's non irritating

I've had many challenges trying to find a washing powder that cleans well, is reasonably priced and doesn't irritate my skin or sinuses. Hooray for Bosisto's! It meets all of my criteria and it's by far the best washing powder I've ever used. I wash all my clothes (the ones that can go in the machine), including woollens using this product and it does a great job every time. Of course stains still need treatment or soaking. I usually buy it in Woolworths when it's on special but if you subscribe to Bosisto's newsletter they also have some good deals and useful cleaning tips. They don't bombard your inbox with their emails. The eucalyptus scent is pleasant without being overpowering which is a bonus as I am very sensitive to fragrances. This product is excellent.

Hi Mondayitis Thankyou so much for your wonderful review and feedback! That's great news that our Sensitive Laundry Powder has proved non-irritating and best of all, performs well. We really appreciate you stopping by to let others know about our brand. People can join our email newsletter at www.bosistos.com.au. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

All Australian washing powder!!

Please. Take time to hunt this product down. Bosisto's Ecalyptus Washing Powder. It is brilliant!! Dead set!! But annoyingly they don't do anything to promote themselves. I have rung them up and tried to suggest that they do more marketing, but nothing happens. I have asked store managers in supermarkets to put it back on their shelves.
No, get nothing from Bosisto's at all, just the pleasure of buying and using it. The company is all Australian (made and owned) since 1852!

The powder is all natural and is very low allergy.

You might need to check a few different supermarkets in your area to see if it is stocked. But be diligent in your search because, if they do have it, Bosisto's will be given only one box width of space on the shelves. At around $10 per kg box, it is great value.... Much cheaper than the $5 boxes imported from overseas.

Because when you buy Bosisto's, you buy excellent quality, very safe on skin - low allergy and low chemical product... AND you help keep some of our Aussie heritage alive.

Please help me to keep this Aussie silent legend alive.

Enjoy! ☺️

Hi Happy Chap Thankyou so much for your lovely review! We don't have the marketing budgets of the Omo's of the world, but do the best we can! If you go to Bosisto's Facebook page and click on "Videos" - there's a 6 short animated video we run across social media, You Tube and Foxtel. We also participate in trade activity - catalogues & sales, and full page print ads in Woolworths & Coles magazines. And we obviously very much appreciate word of mouth from loyal supporters such as yourselves. It's so important. Thankyou again & Kindest Regards, The Bosisto's TeamDear Bostistos Official, Wonderful to hear from you!!! I didn't know Bostistos had people on staff to sell the product. It seems that the market share is shrinking rapidly as less supermarkets seem to be stocking Bostistos. I just replied to a fellow who has been looking for it in Wollworths. While your company may not be able to afford marketing budgets, it would be an advantage to Bostistos it it is st least on the shelf in every supermarket in Australia. Even if it only has the one unit width of shelf space. Kindest regards,Should have added that we have been using Bostistos for around 20 years.

So fresh! So clean!

I made the switch to Bosisto's Laundry Powder a couple of months ago, and could not be happier!

We have a grey-water system that directs to absorption trenches outside, so we have to be very careful about what household products are used and what goes down the drain. After not having much success with a couple of other eco-friendly laundry products, I gave Bosisto's a whirl after reading all the great reviews... and they're true!

It is super gentle on clothes, but they also come out so clean! And the eucalyptus scent is to die for. What is this witchcraft?

Hahaha no witchcraft Emily, just a good Aussie made product! Glad you have had such success using our laundry powder, and thankyou very much for stopping by to add your feedback here. Kindest Regards, Bosisto's.

Ticks every box - outstanding results

I tried this laundry powder because I was looking for something that would get the stains out of my boys’ clothes but would be gentle enough to use on my baby’s clothes too. Well this product actually delivers! No longer do I have to buy two different detergents for baby’s clothes and for everyone else. No longer do I have to a-bomb the laundry with the better-known highly perfumed brands to get the laundry clean and irritate my sinuses with the smell. This powder smells very subtly fresh, rinses out well without leaving residue on the clothes and most importantly cleans everything consistently well. Also very happy to be reducing nasty chemicals in our home with a cruelty free Australian product. Just tried the bathroom spray and again very impressed. I never write reviews but this product really does tick all the boxes and people should know about it. Purchased at Woolworths but this week grabbed three kilos on special at Coles.

Hi TommiCat, thankyou so much for your wonderful review! We are very pleased you're getting the results you're after from our laundry powder and thankyou for helping us spread the word :) Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Not bad at all

I bought the bositos clothes washing powder as I sometimes buy and use the liquid variant. I got the pack open and found a resealable bag so opened it up put the powder in with the clothes though, didn't remember to look inside for suds action. Got the clothes out then smelled the clothes like I usually do when trying a different laundry and was good - including the wearing of the clothes however, I didn't try on dirty clothes

I would also like to add - dig the handy, green scoop

Practically perfect.

Great for / from us folks that have sensitive skin. Also for removing stains from workwear. Leaves a pleasant (not too 'soapy') smell to your wash. Consider worth the dollars. (We're pensioners now so watch out for (regular) specials at Woolworths. +we're buying Aussie

Wonderful review! Thankyou so much for sharing :) Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Fabulous products

I use all the Bosistos products and find them to do an excellent job. and clean healthy smell . I am a big fan thankyou Bosistos ..and Australian made and owned.

Thankyou for the wonderful review! Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Can’t go wrong

I have been using this product for over a year! It’s fabulous!! My partner is a heavy diesel mechanic and his work clothes are covered in grease, diesel and who knows what else!!! I was his clothes on a hot setting and use 2 scoops of this powder and it cleans like no other washing powder. Washing machine doesn’t have any leftover gunk that I need to clean. It’s also working wonderfully with my cloth nappies.
I use all of bosisto products and have throw out all the other chemicals. Finally a product that works and is Aussie.

These must be the best laundry products available in Australia

Felton Grimwade's Bosisto range must be the best laundry products available in Australia.

My wife and I have had excellent results from the Eucofresh laundry powder. It delivers. I bought it from Woolworths.

Unfortunately Woolworths no longer appear to stock the eucalyptus stain remover with applicator, but I'll hunt around and see if IGA (or if I must go there, downmarket Coles) stocks it.

This is an example of a quality Australian owned company that hasn't been bought out by the multinationals such as Unilever, Johnson and Johnson or Proctor and Gamble, so where I can I'll be continuing to buy these Bosisto products.

Hi Sandringham10, Thankyou so much for your wonderful review of Bosisto's Laundry range! We are very proud to be Australian made & owned, and put a lot of work into ensuring our products are not only natural, kind to skin and good for the environment, but they deliver results, too. Now, some bad news about the Pre-Wash. Unfortunately this has been deleted from Woolworths range and, as yet, we do not have an alternative retail stockist. We still hope to keep this product in our range long term, but in the meantime it is only available direct at our online store - www.bosistos.com.au (currently out of stock but coming soon). Apologies for any inconvenience, and fingers crossed this excellent product can remain in production permanently. Thankyou again for your support, your review has been passed on to the team. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.This sort of informative response is why this company ought be supported. Too often, companies give 'plastic' replies that don't address any issues raised. Obviously not so with this company. Presumably they refused to pay sufficient shelf fees to have the stain remover continuing to be stocked, not that I'm criticising Woolworths, which like Felton Grimwade is also Australian owned.

NEVER BUY BOSISTO'S AGAIN

Recently I bought Bosisto's laundry powder to try; Only to find out when l placed it in the soap dispenser it turned into hard claggy particles. I had to remove it and flush the soap dispenser with hot water. Very disappointed with this product. Never buying it again. the company should be reported for false advertising.

Never buy OMO again!

Finding this wonderful Australian product has changed my laundry habits (with this product and many others by Bosisto) forever. No more of that (and you won't know that it's there until you stop using it!) overpowering "pong" from OMO/Cold Power and the like. Fresh eucalyptus ... just fresh really ... better still if you order online (and there are so many products you want - handwash, spray'n wipe, eucalyptus oil, pre-wash stain remover etc.,) they deliver to your door (free if you reach the minimum threshold).

Great all round.

It uses Eucalyptus, is biodegradable, good for sensitive skin, is Australian made & owned, & above all does a great job on cleaning my clothes. I love this stuff! No going back to anything else.

Hi Egg95, Thankyou so much for your wonderful review! We are very proud of our Bosisto's Laundry Powder, and glad that you love it too. Thankyou for supporting our Aussie company. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.I forgot to mention that i only wish it came in larger sizes. At the moment i can only find 1kg only in stores.

Hands down, the best product!

I've tried a lot of products in the past however this has been the best laundry product for us!
It completely dissolves in our front loader, has a pleasant smell, cleans amazingly (especially tough on stains), is excellent for my allergies, biodegradable (safe for our garden & septic system) & does not test on animals (woo-hoo!), can't get better than this!
I couldn't recommend this product (as well as other Bosistos products) enough!

That's great to hear, Lisa! Thanks so much for adding your review & for supporting Bosisto's :) Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Excellent laundry products

Bought Bosistos washing powder a few years ago on my sisters recommendation and have been using it ever since. Excellent product. Cleans washing well, no residue, and leaves clothes smelling fresh and clean. I'm not keen on highly perfumed products. Gets delivered to door, so no more dragging heavy boxes of laundry powder home. Use the stain remover and wool wash also, and have found them to be excellent too.

Good find

After being advised to use a "hypoallergenic laundry detergent" by the chemist because of my son's skin, so glad I finally found this! There were so many products which said "sensitive, or "no added" this and "no added" that, making me question what they were and the neccessity of them, and whether some of them were really designed for sensitive skin. This all led me on a trail to find Bosistos.

I love putting my face into my clean laundry and breathing it in! Cleans very well in my front loader on the Eco wash (4 hrs). The fact that this product doesn't add extra unnecessary ingredients means I now freely wash my baby's clothes with the rest of ours. No more separate loads, since it's more to do with the detergent than my soiled clothes.

Happy :)

Hi Grace, thankyou for your fantastic review! We're so glad you found Bosisto's and that it's helping your family cut down on harmful chemicals in the laundry. Thankyou for your review and for your support. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Australia's Best Laundry Detergent

After 18 years of trying every good and indifferent brand, I conclude that this is the best washing powder on the Australian Market (including Choice favourites Omo and Cold Power) for front loaders.

This is based on having used this FGB product for about 5 years, and its:

✔︎ not reacting negatively with baby and sensitive skins;
✔︎ smell;
✔︎ being grey water safe; and
✔︎ able to be bought directly from FGB.

Hi KES - thankyou so much for your wonderful review! 5 years means you are definitely a loyal user, and we truly appreciate your support. Thankyou for helping spread the word. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Excellent laundry powder and septic safe

I changed to Bosisto's laundry powder 7 years ago when we moved to our farm and we needed something septic safe. I was impressed with the results back then and haven't bothered changing. It's safe for sensitive skin and much better for the washing machine. Woolworths has it on sale every couple of months so I either buy a few packs then or order online from FGB. I am pleased that there is a 10kg bucket now available for $74.95. There are 8 in our family and I do 2-3 loads of laundry each day, so we do go through a lot of powder. I've never been able to remove really stubborn stains without using laundry soap or stain remover, even when I was previously using other detergents.
Blood=cold water and napisan
Tomato/pasta sauce=the sun bleaches it
Sheep manure/mud=scrub with SARD till your hands ache

Hi Joy, thanks so much for writing this review, it's lovely to hear from people who are pleased with Bosisto's Laundry Powder - it's a great product and we're really proud of it! Thanks for the stain removal tips, too! All the best to you and your family. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Fantastic!!!! Just the best:)

This is a great product for people that suffer with allergies & eczema . One thing I wish it come in a big bucket. Hope the company considers this one day, as people that live in the bush need to be able to buy in bulk. I would buy it all the time if it was available in a bucket.

Hi Shazza. Thankyou for your great review! Guess waht, your wish has been answered .... we've been working on a 10kg bucket of our laundry powder and it's due to be launched for sale on our online store next week. Check in at www.bosistos.com.au late next week - it'll be around $70 and there's free postage. The online store is the only outlet at the moment but we'll be working on getting it into places like Bunnings etc. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Best washing powder and Australian made.

I have recommended this washing powder to family and friends. All the claims on the box are true. It smells great and cleans without any nasties that leave a smell in your clothes. Love it!

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We're so glad you like the product. All the best, the Bosisto's Team :)

Can't find the bositos eucalyptus laundry powder in the local woolworths supermarket. Only the bositos clothes washing liquid which doesn't do as good of a job. Is anyone aware where else can I buy the bositos laundry powder please?
Bosistos sell it from their website. I have been able to get it from the larger Woolies but the smaller stores don't seem to have it. Could try Facebooking Woolies, I've found them quite helpful and responsive.Dear Brian, Good on you for persevering!!Hi Brian Yes, thankyou! You should be able to find Bosisto's Laundry Powder in Woolworths, they're still a stockist of the product although it's often up high, or down low and only a single facing. Shoot us an email at cservice@fgb.com.au with your suburb details and we'll check your local store to make certain. Att: to Daniel. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

How dose this go removing odour musty sweat? I currently use surf and add vinegar to the wash to remove odour because surf is strong fragrance I feel if I don't use vinegar to remove odour the fragrance will just mask them odours rather then remove them.
Dear Toni, I am not certain. I can say that the natural eucalyptus oil in the powder gives the washing a fresh smell. Not scented. In relation to stains, I think I have just used a stain remover like Sard wonder soap. Hope that helps.Hi Toni Thankyou for your question! Well for starters Bosisto's Sensitive Laundry powder doesn't contain fragrances only natural eucalyptus oil, as the chap above has noted! So it won't mask odours with synthetic perfumes. Eucalyptus oil has natural odour-busting powers, and it's wonderful for keeping your whole laundry fresh. Interestingly, Surf came up one of the worst brands in our internal studies for "fillers" which are those little granules that don't dissolve in the wash. Fillers can get trapped in the fibres of your clothes and retain body odour, so it's possible it's actually making matters worse. Bosisto's is 100% soluble. For under shirt arms, try some Eucalyptus Spray (available at Coles or Woolies in medicinal aisle) prior to washing, or Sard soap as suggested. We also have a fantastic Pre-Wash but that's only available at our online store. There's no reason you can't also continue to add vinegar to your wash - it's also a natural fabric softener so you can eliminate that. For body odour, you need less fragrances and chemicals to interact, not more. Finally, some people also find adding a capful or two of 100% pure eucalyptus oil to the wash useful for the final rinse cycle to leave washing extra fresh. It's great for musty odours in your machine too. Hope all this info is helpful. Kind Regards, Bosisto'sAlso : you could try a tiny bit of borax powder or perhaps you could try the germ resistor liquid such as dettol laundry sanitiser or canestan Both work reasonablly though, personally prefer the dettol liquid. This bositos eucalyptus laundry powder is pretty good as well at tackling such problems

Hi, is this safe to use on my pets bedding? Also, will it help calm his sensitive skin or will it irritate it more?
Hi LizD Much as we'd like to assist with this question, we're not animal experts! Our laundry powder has been dermatologically tested and found non-irritating to sensitive skin in human volunteers, but no testing has been done in regards to animals. Imagine it would be perfectly fine, and it certainly shouldn't irritate any further, but it's always best to check with your vet to see what they recommend. Kindest Regards, Bosisto's.

Similar listings