Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil

Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil

See the Best Cold & Flu Medications in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Spring

Spring

Are Bosisto's eucalyptus products made from Australian grown eucalyptus. Do they contain imported eucalyptus?

I emailed the company with my question as to whether Bosisto's eucalyptus products are made from only Australian grown eucalyptus and if they contain imported ingredients . And they didn't even bother to reply.

Purchased in June 2019.

Side Effects None
CarlaBosisto's

Removed spilt ink from carpet

I dropped a bottle of gold artist's ink on my two tone grey carpet. I used Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil and very strong paper towel (lots of it) and removed the whole stain. It took me an hour, but no trace of gold ink left. Thank you Bosisto's.

Hi Louise
Wow, that's fantastic to hear - what an amazing stain removal success story!
Thankyou for sharing, we really appreciate it.

Lorraine

LorraineNSW

Can be used for just about anything!

Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil is fantastic stuff, it can be used for so many different things. It works great for cleaning floors, especially for cleaning my rabbit's pen. It removes odors and stains, and best of all is safe to use around the rabbits. It also works great as an air freshener and a small amount in laundry leaves it smelling lovely. I've also found it good to use as a nasal decongestant when I've had the flu. Great product, I always have some in the house.

Not too bad

Used to get these and put them into hot water and breathe into when I had the flu and found it clear the nose and throat pretty good / I totally recommend this product as it works well and it's ingredients are natural

CarlaBosisto's

100% natural and 1000 uses! Thanks Brian.

brian

Ok thanks / I still have a bottle there though I use it as a back up or if my clothes are not too dirty

brian

No actually I think it is no good anymore and I need to buy a new bottle from the local chemist

JessV

JessVMelbourne

Best all round cleaner

Bosistos euclayptus oil is the best all purpose cleaner. It is a must have for all households. I use it as a disenfectant on all surfaces, a deodariser, as an antibacterial for cuts/acne. It is a great quality product and i always have a bottle in the house. Plus it's the only thing that gets sticky labels off things!
Great all purpose product

CarlaBosisto's

Thanks for leaving your feedback JessV - love that you've discovered all the cleaning uses, and wonderful to hear you're such a fan!

Monica S.

Monica S.asked

Hi, is it safe to use as a cleaning product at a household with a baby?

CarlaBosisto's

Yes, it's perfectly fine to use around the house when used as directed on the label (for mopping, laundry, wiping benches etc.)

EveEve

EveEveasked

Can it be applied to the body n face?

Hi EveEve
You should never apply 100% pure essential oils "neat" to your skin or face. This is suitable to be diluted in a carrier oil, such as jojoba, coconut or Vitamin E oil at around 2% - so 98% carrier oil to 2% eucalyptus oil. For children or babies, it should be 1%. Here's a handy article on essential oil dilution for your information. https://www.aromaweb.com/articles/dilutingessentialoils.asp

Chingasked

Is it safe for babies ?

Hi Ching,
Can you explain what method of use you are enquiring about?
In general, you should not use pure essential oils at all under 12 months of age. After that, very small amounts can be used in a carrier oil, or say a chest rub or diffused into the air, but this is dependent on a number of factors. Eucalyptus Oil should be used with caution with young children and never applied directly on the skin of babies.
Kind Regards,
Bosisto's.

Ching

Just use Used only for washing clothes and cleaning

Get an answer from our members and Bosisto's representatives