Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil

See the Best Cold & Flu Medication in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Are Bosisto's eucalyptus products made from Australian grown eucalyptus. Do they contain imported eucalyptus?

I emailed the company with my question as to whether Bosisto's eucalyptus products are made from only Australian grown eucalyptus and if they contain imported ingredients . And they didn't even bother to reply.

Purchased in June 2019.

Side Effects None
Hi Spring Which email did you send to? We have been having issues with our emails lately! The best email to get in touch with us is cservice@fgb.com.au. Bosisto's is 100% Australian owned - and our products are made in Australia from Australian eucalyptus oil, grown locally in Inglewood Victoria. As eucalyptus oil is a natural product and affected by many environmental conditions there are times when we can't supply enough for our 100% Pure oil to meet demand and we need to supplement with imported oil. That applies ONLY to the 100% pure oil product and Eucalyptus Spray - our entire Laundry and Cleaning ranges are always made with local oil from our eucalyptus farm, all of the time. The unfortunate reality is Australia hasn't been a main producer of eucalyptus oil since the 1960's - 70's. However Bosisto's has made it our mission to change how that future looks, and we've been hard at it for a very long time - in 2000 we teamed up with Melbourne Uni to create a new breed of high-yielding eucalypt with the aim of making local production more viable. We plant tens of thousands of new trees in our plantations in Victoria every year, contributing significantly to the local economy and investing in keeping every part of our production process local as well. As a third-generation family owned Aussie business supporting Australian owned and made is our absolute highest priority. If you'd like to read more about the company's efforts here's a good link. https://www.fgb.com.au/content/growing-super-trees-future The project has been featured on Landline and in the Sydney Morning Herald too. Any questions don't hesitate to let us know, we're always happy to chat and clarify any issue. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Removed spilt ink from carpet

I dropped a bottle of gold artist's ink on my two tone grey carpet. I used Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil and very strong paper towel (lots of it) and removed the whole stain. It took me an hour, but no trace of gold ink left. Thank you Bosisto's.

Hi Louise Wow, that's fantastic to hear - what an amazing stain removal success story! Thankyou for sharing, we really appreciate it. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Can be used for just about anything!

Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil is fantastic stuff, it can be used for so many different things. It works great for cleaning floors, especially for cleaning my rabbit's pen. It removes odors and stains, and best of all is safe to use around the rabbits. It also works great as an air freshener and a small amount in laundry leaves it smelling lovely. I've also found it good to use as a nasal decongestant when I've had the flu. Great product, I always have some in the house.

Not too bad

Used to get these and put them into hot water and breathe into when I had the flu and found it clear the nose and throat pretty good / I totally recommend this product as it works well and it's ingredients are natural

100% natural and 1000 uses! Thanks Brian.Ok thanks / I still have a bottle there though I use it as a back up or if my clothes are not too dirty No actually I think it is no good anymore and I need to buy a new bottle from the local chemist

Best all round cleaner

Bosistos euclayptus oil is the best all purpose cleaner. It is a must have for all households. I use it as a disenfectant on all surfaces, a deodariser, as an antibacterial for cuts/acne. It is a great quality product and i always have a bottle in the house. Plus it's the only thing that gets sticky labels off things!
Great all purpose product

Thanks for leaving your feedback JessV - love that you've discovered all the cleaning uses, and wonderful to hear you're such a fan!

Hi, is it safe to use as a cleaning product at a household with a baby?
Yes, it's perfectly fine to use around the house when used as directed on the label (for mopping, laundry, wiping benches etc.) Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Can it be applied to the body n face?
Hi EveEve You should never apply 100% pure essential oils "neat" to your skin or face. This is suitable to be diluted in a carrier oil, such as jojoba, coconut or Vitamin E oil at around 2% - so 98% carrier oil to 2% eucalyptus oil. For children or babies, it should be 1%. Here's a handy article on essential oil dilution for your information. https://www.aromaweb.com/articles/dilutingessentialoils.asp Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Is it safe for babies ?
Hi Ching, Can you explain what method of use you are enquiring about? In general, you should not use pure essential oils at all under 12 months of age. After that, very small amounts can be used in a carrier oil, or say a chest rub or diffused into the air, but this is dependent on a number of factors. Eucalyptus Oil should be used with caution with young children and never applied directly on the skin of babies. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.Just use Used only for washing clothes and cleaning

CategoryCold & Flu Medication