Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil

Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil

3.8

• Symptom Relief
  • Preventative MeasureYes (1) · No (0)
  • Used for ChildrenYes (1) · No (0)
Nickeysixx

NickeysixxCentral, SA

Great product!

I love the pure oil and use it at home and at work. I really like that it has so many uses and keep a bottle in the cupboard for when I need it.
I use it for my floors, washing and basins, kitchen & bathroom. My house smells great and I feel clear in the head.
It's a great product to keep in the house and I will continue to buy it.

Purchased in January 2019 at Terry White Chemists for $19.00.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thanks so much for the terrific review and for your support :) Kind Regards, the Bosisto's Team.

Spring

Spring

Are Bosisto's eucalyptus products made from Australian grown eucalyptus. Do they contain imported eucalyptus?

I emailed the company with my question as to whether Bosisto's eucalyptus products are made from only Australian grown eucalyptus and if they contain imported ingredients . And they didn't even bother to reply.

Purchased in June 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Customer ServiceBosisto's

Removed spilt ink from carpet

I dropped a bottle of gold artist's ink on my two tone grey carpet. I used Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil and very strong paper towel (lots of it) and removed the whole stain. It took me an hour, but no trace of gold ink left. Thank you Bosisto's.

Hi Louise
Wow, that's fantastic to hear - what an amazing stain removal success story!
Thankyou for sharing, we really appreciate it.
Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Cold & Flu Medications

Find out how Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil compares to other Cold & Flu Medications

Lorraine

LorraineNSW

Can be used for just about anything!

Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil is fantastic stuff, it can be used for so many different things. It works great for cleaning floors, especially for cleaning my rabbit's pen. It removes odors and stains, and best of all is safe to use around the rabbits. It also works great as an air freshener and a small amount in laundry leaves it smelling lovely. I've also found it good to use as a nasal decongestant when I've had the flu. Great product, I always have some in the house.

Not too bad

Used to get these and put them into hot water and breathe into when I had the flu and found it clear the nose and throat pretty good / I totally recommend this product as it works well and it's ingredients are natural

Customer ServiceBosisto's

100% natural and 1000 uses! Thanks Brian.

brian

Ok thanks / I still have a bottle there though I use it as a back up or if my clothes are not too dirty

brian

No actually I think it is no good anymore and I need to buy a new bottle from the local chemist

JessV

JessVMelbourne

Best all round cleaner

Bosistos euclayptus oil is the best all purpose cleaner. It is a must have for all households. I use it as a disenfectant on all surfaces, a deodariser, as an antibacterial for cuts/acne. It is a great quality product and i always have a bottle in the house. Plus it's the only thing that gets sticky labels off things!
Great all purpose product

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thanks for leaving your feedback JessV - love that you've discovered all the cleaning uses, and wonderful to hear you're such a fan!

Danielle

Danielleasked

I have the Bosistos diffuser, and love going to sleep with the smell of eucalyptus or lavendar. Is there a way to turn off the beeping sound it makes when it finishes? This usually wakes me up.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Hi Danielle - no I don't believe so I'm sorry! That's lovely to hear you get so much enjoyment out of the diffuser, despite the beep. Apologies that I don't have a solution for this for you, but I'll pass on to the team regards the design/ function of the unit. Kind Regards, Carla from Bosisto's.

Aleka

Alekaasked

Can i use the oil in a diffuser? If yes how many drops do you suggest?

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Hi, yes you can! We recommend 6 drops to 1 litre of water. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Penny T.

Penny T.asked

What will it happen if I had apply on my baby body from nearly 8month? I just got read that shouldn’t apply on baby skin but I did cos my mom say can use .....

Hi Penny
No, this is not suitable for applying to the skin while pregnant. We know a lot more now about eucalyptus oil than we did years ago and many of the traditional uses are no longer considered safe.

Just out of curiosity why would you apply it? Perhaps we can suggest an alternative.

Kind Regards, Carla from Bosisto's.

Get an answer from our members and Bosisto's representatives

CategoryCold & Flu Medications