2Euky Bearub

4.5

MMM
MMM

Magic

My 2yo could not get to sleep tonight, he has a runny nose and was cough constantly from trying to breath through his nose. I thought no way are we getting sleep tonight, I put some rub on his back and within 10minutes he had rolled over and fallen asleep and has not coughed since. Show details ·  1
Grishma S.
Grishma S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't live without it

This is perfect for blocked nose. My baby had very bad cold and was having trouble breathing, this chest rub was a great relief for her. Also, gentle on skin and smells great. Show details ·  1
Kate
KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA17 posts

Euky bear

The euky bear product is a great smelling product which is easy to apply with fingers and does not make them smell like other chest rubs that are available over the counter.
Works great on littlies and also adults Show details ·  1
Mrs A
Mrs AMelbourne9 posts

Thank you!!

I bought this for my son and it works great. This week I was feeling unwell from bad cold and cough and I used this and it was amazing. I was able to sleep all night. Highly recommended

melissa attard
melissa attardMelbourne6 posts

Euky Bearub

Love this product use it for both of my son's, they sleep through the night with a follow up of kids panadol. It also works great for muscle pains for adults!!!

Palagi
PalagiSydney, NSW21 posts

Euky bearub

Love this product use it for my son, it's very quick alot quicker than Vicks my son sleeps alot better with this then Vicks love this product fast relief, won't be turning back

CarBra
CarBraVIC, 3030

Gentle perfect for my little bear

Euky bear rub is more gentle then Vicks since using the rub iv followed though with the cough syrup witch does wonders and the vaporiser inhalant love euky bear range all together.

Mandi78
Mandi78QLD, 450937 posts

Petrochemicals?

Not sure if Euky Bearub contains paraffin or petroleum jelly as the packaging states only the active ingredients. Would be great to hear from Euky Bearub makers to confirm one way or the other.

Unable to find full ingredients list neither on packaging nor internet searches. My local chemist couldn't verify either. I won't risk the possibility of putting petrol byproduct nasties on my baby.

BRAUER Baby & Child Chest Rub is the only product i have been able to find that does not contain parabens and paraffin. Works a dream and no reaction from our two little ones and their sensitive skin.

Saran
Saransydney3 posts

Finally found one working with natural ingredient

Camphor is a traditional medicine used for cold/cough in olden days and I was happy seeing the ingredients and it worked as expected for my DD.I strongly recommend for all mums like me :)

ChrisH
ChrisHEast Maitland

Amazing product

I have just finished working a 14 hour day with a bad head cold, continuously annoyed by my blocked and runny nose, came home had my shower and put some Euky Bearub on my chest and my nose has cleared straight away and my chest is clear too. I don't use Vick's because it burns my skin but this is perfect. I might even be able to actually sleep tonight. Best product on the market

mumma01
mumma01South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Awesome product

Great help when bub has a cold. It also smells yummy too. Good to put on the bottom.of feet as well as on back/chest etc. Seems to be quite effective

Ash
Ash

This stuff is amazing

I love love love this product. Been having a rough night with my sick 5 year old, up coughing a and a runny nose. Rub some of this amazing stuff on her feet back and chest and haven't heard her since. Always works a treat. Smells amazing and is just the most effective product I've used for my kids.... Gold star right here

KandTW
KandTWTremit

Love it

I love the vapourisor drops and the cream as well unfortunately my daughter skin was too sensitive for it. I know its supposed to be good for sensitive skin but i guess she was very sensitive. I love it for myself too though the strength of the smell is amazing

EV79Lawton
EV79LawtonWA, 6018154 posts

Better than baby Vicks

Bought this product because my in-laws was using it to my little baby boy when he was having a cold. It works better than the baby Vicks and it smells good too! Have not use it for myself yet. However, after reading all the positive reviews, believe I switched to a good cream!

Pseudonorm
PseudonormAU55 posts

Works better than Vicks vaporub

Don't be fooled by the über cute little pictures on the packaging, this stuff really packs a punch! It's very menthol yet gentle on skin. I'm using it on my chest for the current flu and as a barrier on my nose from all the nose blowing.

This is great, cleared my nose up straight away.

Highly recommend this. I will be repurchasing for my sister. I was a Vicks vapour girl, now I'm a convert.
Very menthol, gentle and it's so soothing.