Botani Olive Repair Cream

Botani Olive Repair Cream

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Virgo

VirgoBurnie

It Turns Nasty On My Skin!

I bought this product to replace my Botani Boost Balancing Moisturiser which was too harsh for my sensitive skin. I expected this product would be gentle to my skin. It was gentle on my skin indeed and I like it till I found out this cream became grime when I rubbed my face accidentally (I did not use any powder at that time). It made me like a filthy woman and I stopped using it right away.

cinderAU

Definitely works as a spot treatment, especially if you put some on when the spot is first occurring. Works very well in combination with the cleanser and moisturiser (I have found best results when I only use these 3 products, another product I was using was causing my skin to become clogged up).
Excellent product to apply onto blemishes at the end of the day, before moisturising. You do not need to use much at all so the jar will last awhile. All organic product so won't damage, dry out or aggravate the skin. In the morning, blemishes definitely improve.
Nothing, except perhaps the jar is a bit small.

Passers-by