MooGoo Full Cream

MooGoo Full Cream

Brand Manager for MooGoo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Made with natural oils

• Smoothes and hydrates skin

• Suitable for all skin types

James
JamesMid North Coast, NSW

MooGoo Goodness.

Purchased in January 2020 at MooGoo.

Absolutely extraordinary products!

I wish that I had noted the date that I started using Moogoo products. It's about 4 weeks. I absolutely never write reviews for anything at all.

However, I wanted to share that these products are absolutely phenomenal.
I have had problem skin my entire life, including scarring. I've spent a fortune over the years on various products, trying to find a solution.

Finally, after a mere few weeks, I can see an extraordinary difference in my skin from using Moogoo. My skin is smoother, softer and even my many lines and wrinkles ate noticeably diminishing.

And, the products are extremely affordable. Honestly, I couldn't recommend these products more highly!!

Purchased in January 2021.

imjones7
imjones7Hunter Region, NSW

Moo Goo Is Smelly

No noticeable change even immediately after use.
I found that it left a noticeable, unpleasant smell on my clothes. Almost impossible to remove the smell, I had this terrible waft on my skin and on my clothes. It has no noticeable perfume in the container.
The chemical reaction on my skin was just plain unpleasant.
No noticeable scar improvement

Smell

Michelle S.
Michelle S.South East Queensland, QLD

Simply the best

I have only used the moo goo full cream moisturiser for a few days and I am already sold.. I have spent $80 on other brands that are not as good as this and have been looking for years to feel this moisturised without being greasy My older flaky dry skin has vanished

Purchased in October 2020 for $18.95.

Absolutely brilliant

I love how this product doesn’t leave your skin oily or greasy. This product also leaves my skin feeling nice and moisturised the whole day which feels really nice on my dry skin. Also, the scent isn’t strong which is also a bonus. After the first few uses I could definitely see results and it does slowly lessen my break outs. As you can tell, I really like this product and would definitely recommend.

Ease of Application

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
Jo J.Tasmania

Finally I have found

Purchased in June 2020 at Priceline for $14.50.

BIG BAD BILLO
BIG BAD BILLOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish ! Its a con

It didn't do anything at all and in fact my skin looks worse. I also used the shampoo at the same time and nothing. used both for months. I believe companies like this are like 'tea' companies for weight control. They thrive on people's frustration in having skin disorders and who are prepared to waste money on crap like this in the hope it will help. Having a cool name doesn't mean it works. It doesn't so don't waste your money or listen to the terrible reviews claiming it is great.

Purchased in November 2019.

EJL
EJLSouth East Queensland, QLD

OMG.....this has now become a ‘forever product’ in my home

Purchased in March 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell

Other Moisturisers

Tab
Tab

Amazing product

love all their range, especially the lip balm! it gives a slight tingle and keeps your lips hydrated for so long. Long time buyer and will continue to be as long as they do what they have been doing now

Purchased in December 2019 for $3.00.

Mary
MaryCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

HAPPIEST MUM ON PLANET EARTH

Am very happy, I ordered products worthy $100, and I was wondering if am doing the right thing
It's now a week of using Moogoo, my daughter's skin is now perfect beyond perfect
She had a horrible eczema and I had trouble with choosing the right sunscreen as well but am completely happy with the everything I ordered, sunscreen , moisturizer, bubbly wash .......:) :)

Purchased in October 2019 for $118.00.

Coco Bisk
Coco BiskSydney, NSW

Cheap and affordable

Good cream. Good price. Better than Sukin. If you don't have a big budget like me then this is nice natural brand. Similar price range to Sukin. Which is affordable for me.

Moogoo msm cream wow

I have megga rash issues and chemical sensitivity i tried moogoo msm cream under my arms due to deodorant rashes even the natural ones. Omg its working and interesting bonus i havnt used deodorant but i haven't needed to and I'm a busy person and I can work up a sweat.

Purchased in September 2019 for $22.95.

Elizabeth Ashlee
Elizabeth AshleeWestern Australia

Amazing

I have been using the blemish cream and milk cleanser and my skin feels and looks amazing. Ordered online and delivery was quick and packaged nicely. I will never use another skin care range again. Thank u MooGoo :)

Purchased in July 2019.

Clint BQueensland

Great to clear up skin

Been using for 2 months, has cleared up my skin irritations and some blemishes. Leaves skin feeling moisturiser and not dry, also does not leave skin feeling greasy and I love that about it.

Purchased in February 2019 at Local Pharmacy for $15.00.

MooGoo is amazing!!!!!

I first found MooGoo at a tourist shop while camping. It looked good so i bought the full cream moisturizer because i have an extremely dry face. I have been using it on my face every night ever since. normally my cheeks are so dry they are bright red but after the first night of using it the redness calmed down heaps! I now no longer have red dry cheeks, instead i have a soft and nice smelling face! I love the feel and smell of MooGoo and it has helped so much. Would definitely recommend to y'all.

Read more reviews - page 2

Paris07364
Paris07364asked

Does this moisturiser help with break outs?

Jo J.

Hey there, Im sorry but I dont suffer from breakouts, to comment for you.

Sandy G.asked

About to start radiotherapy due breast cancer and node removal. Someone said moo goo applied to the site was very helpful. Any thoughts on this? Would appreciate your answer.

Yup moo goo is the go

Sandy G.

Thanks. How long before starting radio do you start applying the cream?

Robina C.
Robina C.asked

Does moo goo have any phenoxyethanol in their product including the bar soaps?

Sam49

Hi Robina, their website lists each ingredient in every product. I checked both soap bars and neither have pheno. Always contact a manufacturer if in doubt but from what I have seen you should be fine. MooGoo also states, on the following page, that they do not use pheno. or parabens: https://moogoo.com.au/about-us

Sam49

Btw, I just ordered my first item this evening so will be keen to see how I fare.

MooGoo made this cream as a follow up to the first MooGoo cream - the Skin Milk Udder Cream in order to cater to those with dryer skin types and provide more hydration action.

This moisturiser is full of natural oils that are high in the types of fatty acids that healthy skin needs. These help to hydrate, moisturise and pamper dry skin. Milk protein also helps to increase skin elasticity which keeps skin looking young, supple and smooth.

The combination of Apple Cider Vinegar, as well as natural pear and vanilla fragrance, gives this cream a delightful smell. This cream is for absolutely everyone, including babies, and those with sensitive skin so rub it on whenever and wherever your skin could use a little love.

Features

• A rich, buttery cream to quench dry skin’s thirst
  • Made with natural oils like sweet almond, coconut & olive oil
  • Full of natural healthy ingredients like aloe vera, allantoin and honey
  • Milk Protein increases skin elasticity by up to 20%
  • For everyone and everywhere. Use on face & body, all ages and skin types
  • Naturally preserved with hops extract – free of parabens and phenoxyethanol

What reviewers thought

Reviewers noted that after using the cream, skin is smoother and softer and many lines and wrinkles have noticeably diminished. This product doesn’t leave your skin oily or greasy and has a long-lasting moisturising effect.

CategoryMoisturisers