MooGoo Full Cream

MooGoo Full Cream

See the Best Moisturisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by MooGoo

Pros

Made with natural oils
Smoothes and hydrates skin
Suitable for all skin types

Alla
Alla

My skin got very dry and red

I had a terrible irritation on my hands and especially on knuckles from this product. My hands got red, very dry and small cracks started to appear after 5 days of using it. I have a small baby, so I wash my hand a million times a day and wanted to try a new cream which can also I could use for my body. I return to Cerave moisturising lotion I have been using before and in 3 days all of it was gone.

Purchased in for $16.

• Ease of Application

Over 80 and dedicated MooGoo user of "udder cream" and Full Cream for absorbancy

Purchased in at Health Elements, St. Agnes, SA.

Sydney
SydneySydney, NSW

I love this moisturiser

JamesMid North Coast, NSW

MooGoo Goodness.

Purchased in at MooGoo.

Absolutely extraordinary products!

I wish that I had noted the date that I started using Moogoo products. It's about 4 weeks. I absolutely never write reviews for anything at all.

However, I wanted to share that these products are absolutely phenomenal.
I have had problem skin my entire life, including scarring. I've spent a fortune over the years on various products, trying to find a solution.

Finally, after a mere few weeks, I can see an extraordinary difference in my skin from using Moogoo. My skin is smoother, softer and even my many lines and wrinkles ate noticeably diminishing.

And, the products are extremely affordable. Honestly, I couldn't recommend these products more highly!!

nothing
nothingHunter Region, NSW

Moo Goo Is Smelly

No noticeable change even immediately after use.
I found that it left a noticeable, unpleasant smell on my clothes. Almost impossible to remove the smell, I had this terrible waft on my skin and on my clothes. It has no noticeable perfume in the container.
The chemical reaction on my skin was just plain unpleasant.
No noticeable scar improvement

• Smell
  • Incentivised Review No
Michelle S.
Michelle S.South East Queensland, QLD

Simply the best

I have only used the moo goo full cream moisturiser for a few days and I am already sold.. I have spent $80 on other brands that are not as good as this and have been looking for years to feel this moisturised without being greasy My older flaky dry skin has vanished

Purchased in for $18.95.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

Absolutely brilliant

I love how this product doesn’t leave your skin oily or greasy. This product also leaves my skin feeling nice and moisturised the whole day which feels really nice on my dry skin. Also, the scent isn’t strong which is also a bonus. After the first few uses I could definitely see results and it does slowly lessen my break outs. As you can tell, I really like this product and would definitely recommend.

Jo J.Tasmania

Finally I have found

Purchased in at Priceline for $14.50.

BIG BAD BILLO
BIG BAD BILLOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish ! Its a con

It didn't do anything at all and in fact my skin looks worse. I also used the shampoo at the same time and nothing. used both for months. I believe companies like this are like 'tea' companies for weight control. They thrive on people's frustration in having skin disorders and who are prepared to waste money on crap like this in the hope it will help. Having a cool name doesn't mean it works. It doesn't so don't waste your money or listen to the terrible reviews claiming it is great.

EJL
EJLSouth East Queensland, QLD

OMG.....this has now become a ‘forever product’ in my home

• Smell
Tab
Tab

Amazing product

love all their range, especially the lip balm! it gives a slight tingle and keeps your lips hydrated for so long. Long time buyer and will continue to be as long as they do what they have been doing now

Purchased in for $3.

Mary
MaryCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

HAPPIEST MUM ON PLANET EARTH

Am very happy, I ordered products worthy $100, and I was wondering if am doing the right thing
It's now a week of using Moogoo, my daughter's skin is now perfect beyond perfect
She had a horrible eczema and I had trouble with choosing the right sunscreen as well but am completely happy with the everything I ordered, sunscreen , moisturizer, bubbly wash .......:) :)

Purchased in for $118.

Coco Bisk
Coco BiskSydney, NSW

Cheap and affordable

Good cream. Good price. Better than Sukin. If you don't have a big budget like me then this is nice natural brand. Similar price range to Sukin. Which is affordable for me.

Moogoo msm cream wow

I have megga rash issues and chemical sensitivity i tried moogoo msm cream under my arms due to deodorant rashes even the natural ones. Omg its working and interesting bonus i havnt used deodorant but i haven't needed to and I'm a busy person and I can work up a sweat.

Purchased in for $22.95.

Lavonda asked

Hi there, my daughter has been diagnosed with Sjögren’s syndrome and Lupus
I am trying to find a daily moisturiser that will help here extreme dry skin.
Would you kindly advise what I could get. Sadly to date nothing has helped.

James

MooGoo’s Soothing MSM Moisturiser was my go to for problem skin, they also have other creams that may work better depending on ingredients and what you have already tried. I would start there if you haven’t already given them a go.

Thank you. Will try

A satisfied senior
A satisfied senior
Paris07364
Paris07364asked

Does this moisturiser help with break outs?

Jo J.

Hey there, Im sorry but I dont suffer from breakouts, to comment for you.

Sandy G.asked

About to start radiotherapy due breast cancer and node removal. Someone said moo goo applied to the site was very helpful. Any thoughts on this? Would appreciate your answer.

Clint B
Clint B

Yup moo goo is the go

Sandy G.

Thanks. How long before starting radio do you start applying the cream?

Get an answer from our members and MooGoo representatives

MooGoo made this cream as a follow up to the first MooGoo cream - the Skin Milk Udder Cream in order to cater to those with dryer skin types and provide more hydration action.

This moisturiser is full of natural oils that are high in the types of fatty acids that healthy skin needs. These help to hydrate, moisturise and pamper dry skin. Milk protein also helps to increase skin elasticity which keeps skin looking young, supple and smooth.

The combination of Apple Cider Vinegar, as well as natural pear and vanilla fragrance, gives this cream a delightful smell. This cream is for absolutely everyone, including babies, and those with sensitive skin so rub it on whenever and wherever your skin could use a little love.

Features

• A rich, buttery cream to quench dry skin’s thirst
  • Made with natural oils like sweet almond, coconut & olive oil
  • Full of natural healthy ingredients like aloe vera, allantoin and honey
  • Milk Protein increases skin elasticity by up to 20%
  • For everyone and everywhere. Use on face & body, all ages and skin types
  • Naturally preserved with hops extract – free of parabens and phenoxyethanol

What reviewers thought

Reviewers noted that after using the cream, skin is smoother and softer and many lines and wrinkles have noticeably diminished. This product doesn’t leave your skin oily or greasy and has a long-lasting moisturising effect.

CategoryMoisturisers