Braemar Paradigm

• Room Type
    • Whole House (3)
  • Heating / Cooling Speed

You’re better off sticking you head in a bag of ice

Purchased in October 2017.

Noise Level
Heating / Cooling Speed
Home Insulation Level Good

Francis apap

Francis apapGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Water

I have a Braemar evaporative. IT KEEPS emptying the water every so often when it's on AND also when it's off WHY??????
Wasting too much water ...Its only 3 years old.

Purchased in June 2016 for $4,500.00.

Home Insulation Level Good

LeonieCentral West, QLD

A CONUNDRUM

We have had this air conditioner since February 2016. e have just replaced the pads, water pump & control box.
The pads do not remain wet, even though they are new.

Purchased in January 2016.

Home Insulation Level Average
Leonie

Craig I have been trying to ring Seeley and when it gets through all the prompts, it disconnects. This has happened at least 5 times. Very frustrating!!

Seeley I.Braemar

Hello Leonie. If you can email your contact details and your postcode to seeleysocial@seeleyinternational.com I will follow up with the agent. Thank you ~ Craig

xorstid

xorstidPERTH WA

The constant drone.

Purchased in November 2015 for $3,200.00.

Noise Level
Heating / Cooling Speed
Home Insulation Level Average

Bos

BosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Almost useless during the day. Effective at night only

Brew

Brew

This Unit Is Excellent.

The Evaporitive unit was installed in November 2017 and has been faultless.. Last week outside temperature 41 degrees and the unit kept the house around 26-27 degrees. I did run the unit from the morning before things got really hot. Highly recommend this unit. Installed by All Points Airconditioning Wagga Wagga.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Quality Units

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Shane

ShanePerth

Poor

I having lcq450 unit for 3 mouth now. First was very good very cool but had problem with dumping water. Water was going out dumping pipe even when it is off. Notice our water bill got double. They came and fix water leak problem now unit doesn't cool like before. Can't believe how much problem we keep get with new breamer.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Keith2

Keith2Adelaide

After one season it seems superior to the previous one

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Lim

Lim

Very disappointed

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Kevin Liao

Kevin LiaoMurray Region, NSW

Cool but a little noisy

installed last summer, feel Cool enough. 6 outlet to all rooms.
The controller looks great, color lcd touch screen.

but a little bit too noisy, can be hear in main bedroom. Even the water pump noise can be hear.
Maybe it is the problem with the installation job I think, will check next year when using.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Vicki L

Vicki LYarrawonga

Excellent Evaporative Unit

This unit works more effectively than our previous unit. The handy timer setting makes it convenient to set it to start cooling our house before we get home and we use the timer to switch it off too. The unit is quiet and efficient. We love it and highly recommend.

Replaced an old unit

We replaced the old Coolair unit due to a controller fire.
We used to have to turn it down, even on the most humid (100%) of high 30s days.
This new one uses just as much power, yet it in no way copes with a 420m3 house.
Luckily, it's an insurance job, so we're going to get them to replace it with a unit of the same capacity as the old one.
Most unimpressed.

Quan Nguyen

Quan NguyenSt Albans

Many problems and expensive.

Date PurchasedFeb 2011

Cold winter

Braemer is the worst brand of air conditioning you could ever buy too many faults in both heating and cooling. After 2 attempts to resolve issues with both heating and cooling and after very expensive pay out with still no success we are freezing this winter! I will never but Braemar again and suggest no one else does!

RickO

RickOMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

15 + years and still working GREAT.

Date PurchasedFeb 2003

Lack off performance

I replaced a cool breeze unit which was great would cool 5 rooms & auto cut off when temperature reached. Now new unit will only cool when the weather changes to cool.
The result now is on a hot day I have to revert to refrigeration unit enabling quick cooling of house.
Not happy.

old v new

Brilliant Evaporative Cooler! (model: LCB450)

Robbo
Robbo

Nicole

Nicoleasked

I have recently installed a LCQ350-R, can you please advice how much water on average this unit will use an hour. Thanks

Leonie

Hello Nicole - I am sorry I can't answer that. We live on a property and use dam water which we don't measure the usage of.

Leonieasked

Why it doesn’t work properly?

Seeley I.Braemar

Hello Leonie. If you have a problem with the unit, our service department can be contacted on 1300 650 644. Thank you ~ Craig

Leonie

Hello Craig - thank you Craig. I did ring the number, but have not been able to resolve the problem. There is plenty of water in the unit etc, but still blowing hot air. As I said - a conundrum.

Seeley I.Braemar

Thanks Leonie. We have sent you a request can you please follow up on that. Thank you.

Tony F.

Tony F.asked

hi. I have a Braemar Paradigm LCB250 which has been on the house for about 15yrs.
even when it is set to the lowest setting , it runs as if its on the 3rd setting.
had it checked and was told it it ok.
Anyone else have the same problem?

Get an answer from our members and Braemar representatives

Download manual