2.7

33% · 12 · 67%

1.5
2.0
3.0
Brand Manager for Brass Monkey? Claim your listing.

sylvester
sylvesterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

very disappointing

purchased a brand new 80lt GH1646 and faults found
internal light cover in freezer had fallen off
doors dont align with latch
latch doesnt pull down door or hold doors closed
freezer wire tray forced down into freezer area pushing side wall inwards
will return this unit for a refund
very poor quality finish Show details
GEC
GECBrisbane16 posts
Gordon W.MacGregor 2615, ACT11 posts

Jack
Jack

If everyone has a brass monkey fridge/freezer in a camping/caravan site what’s stopping them from altering your settings, I’ve got the 115ltr version I have put it on lock and sometimes I check up on it and the lock has removed itself???

enicholls1
enicholls1

Hi just wondering I got a 100L brass monkey stainless steel now for some reason the right box works brilliantly but not the left one for some reason it won’t cool and I’m not sure how to rest this particular fridge model any answers I’m sure would help cheers

Gordon W.

We went to a Jaycar store and they knew the codes to do a factory reset.

Gordon W.

I use "Car Fridge Freezer" by Alpicool. Works much better than the Brass Monket app

Paul

I have the 100 l version of this. I can't configure it as freezer in the right/larger side and fridge in the left/smaller side. It won't let me set the right side to a lower temperature than I have on the left. I have tried the panel and the app with the same result. Brass Monkey couldn't help. I have tried the hard reset (E1 then 888 procedure) without any change. The web page says it an be configured in this way but I can't figure it out.

It feels like an incorrect setting that I just can't find.

Any suggestions welcome.

This has now been resolved. The fridge operates as designed. The advice on the website was wrong. The staff at Jaycar Rockingham were EXCELLENT and sorted this out for me and I was able to swap for a fridge that does what I need it to do

Gordon W.

I don't use the Brass Monkey app because it is unreliable. I use "Car Fridge Freezer" by Alpicool. Not sure if it will fix this problem but worth a try.

Thanks Gordon

Tegan S.
Tegan S.

The RTM sales person told us only the left side can be a freezer while the right side fridge. Or they can both be freezer. He said the LG compressor won’t allow it to change

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Brass Monkey? Claim your listing.