Braun Cooltec

Braun Cooltec

CT2CC, CT4, Ct2

See the Best Men's Electric Shavers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Linda

LindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

OK

I like the cool feature - but it doesn't do a close shave as I was hoping. Have used better electric shavers that do a close shave. But the cool feature is great for sensitive skin.

tharsis

tharsisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Interesting idea, their other shavers still better

tom kinkel

tom kinkelMelbourne

A welcome experience

After so many years of using a razor blade I have finally found an electric razor that doesn't burn my skin .
I have used electric razors before , but without fail they all gave me shaving rash . With and without pre-shave and oils I had to return back to blades after trying rotary blade and foil electric razors with all the hassle of claiming back the purchase price , it put me off year after year . I use the shaver shop oil before I shave , rub it in and within a minute or 2 and start shaving . Using the cooling bar in the razor is the reason this thing works for me . The cleaner/charger unit does a great job also , but will increase the cost of running .