Gillette Fusion Proglide Styler

See the Best Men's Electric Shavers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

very good value for the price paid

I liked that its water proof and very powerful.

It came with a fusion blade which I consider useless as the trimmer would be only a holder stick for the blade, if you have the original fusion handle then just use it for a skin level shaving.

Overall, I'm impressed with the results of this all-purpose trimmer. It is reasonably priced, quality made, and gets the job done.

What a nifty, little product.

I purchase this trimmer for about $12 after spending $130 on a trimmer that turned out to be horrible. I didn't expect much for $12, but was blown away with how good it is.

It's well made, cleverly designed, has plenty of power, the battery lasts for ages, it works really well on ANY part of your body and it looks pretty good too.

The only thing that would make it better was if it was a bit wider.

Beard Perfection

I noticed the number of men abandoning the daily ritual of shaving and opting for a beard is on the rise and Christmas offered the opportunity to join them. I had tried and failed in my twenties and thirties, now aged 53 I declared it was time to try again. Three weeks later with my holiday at an end I found myself facing a crisis (excuse the play on words).

I had a reasonable crop of facial hair but no idea what to do with it.
Goatee, box beard, stubble, or the wild man from Borneo – what look do I want?
Then after I choose one - how do I trim, shape and style this new addition to my character?
One wrong move and it would all be for nothing.

Then I discovered - the Gillette Fusion Proglide Styler.
Stupid name but brilliant product. It’s designed to trim, shape, shave and edge men’s facial hair. It’s waterproof and comes with 3 exchangeable shaving combs. Better still, Gillette have posted a series of instructional videos on You Tube that teach you how to create the look you want.

Priced under $30 – you can’t go wrong.
I’ve been so impressed that I’ve been doing ‘show and tell’ to all my m8s with beards. I should be on commission because so far, each of them has bought one.

I brought the Gillette fusion pro glide styler from Woolworths a week ago I pulled it out of the package n I went to use it and it was full of hair like someone had used it before me and brought it back to Woolworths what can I do

What is the botton on the dack do?
There is a button on either size. One is the power button to activate the motor while the one on the other side is to help release the attachment (i.e shave blade or 1 of the 3 variable beard trimmers)

CategoryMen's Electric Shavers