Gillette Fusion Proglide Styler

Gillette Fusion Proglide Styler

See the Best Men's Electric Shavers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ASJ

ASJSydney, NSW

very good value for the price paid

I liked that its water proof and very powerful.

It came with a fusion blade which I consider useless as the trimmer would be only a holder stick for the blade, if you have the original fusion handle then just use it for a skin level shaving.

Overall, I'm impressed with the results of this all-purpose trimmer. It is reasonably priced, quality made, and gets the job done.

Steve

SteveMelbourne

What a nifty, little product.

I purchase this trimmer for about $12 after spending $130 on a trimmer that turned out to be horrible. I didn't expect much for $12, but was blown away with how good it is.

It's well made, cleverly designed, has plenty of power, the battery lasts for ages, it works really well on ANY part of your body and it looks pretty good too.

The only thing that would make it better was if it was a bit wider.

banterSydney, NSW

Beard Perfection

Sharen W

Sharen Wasked

I brought the Gillette fusion pro glide styler from Woolworths a week ago I pulled it out of the package n I went to use it and it was full of hair like someone had used it before me and brought it back to Woolworths what can I do

Tracey H

Tracey Hasked

What is the botton on the dack do?

banter

There is a button on either size.
One is the power button to activate the motor while the one on the other side is to help release the attachment (i.e shave blade or 1 of the 3 variable beard trimmers)

Get an answer from our members and Gillette representatives