Braun Multiquick 3

Braun Multiquick 3

MQ 3025, MQ 3045, MQ 325 and MR 330

Works but flawed design

This does what a stick blender should do and a bit more so I'm glad for that.

There is a design flaw in that the contents of what you're blending can overflow into the gear itself and there's no way of washing it out - you have to painstakingly pick it out with a fine toothpick.

So maybe I've loaded it with a bit too much and should use the bigger jug. Funny thing is that the bigger jug comes with a spout which cannot be completely covered by the lid. Whatever I'm blending sprays out of that spout opening at high pressure. Lol OK well..

It is what it is. Not a well thought out design but does the job if you're willing to clean up after use.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Well designed compact unit for kitchen

Just purchased Braun Multi Quick -3 from Good Guys. Stick unit is smart, well built, has adequate power and attachments for basic kitchen use. Its easy to use, clean and store. Glad with my purchase.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Couldn't be happier

This is a replacement for a Kenwood triblade, which didn't last long. The stick is so much better designed. No splatters when blending a soup for example. With the Kenwood we needed a seperate attachment for this. The only 'bad' thing about this purchase is that we only needed a stick blender, but in all the shops we checked the blender only came in combination with other attachments we may never need.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

PERFECT machine

I bought two of these for myself and my mother. We both love this machine.

I use it to blend baby food, smoothies, juice, soup. Does the job and no mess. Just whip out the stick and blend away. No awkward bulky blender to cramp up the space. Easy to use and clean.

No complaint! :)

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Handy to use

Handy to use, easy to clean. Happy with its operation.
Only problem I faced was when the blade that goes in the jar went bad, it is hard to find a replacement. I tried to get one, but ended up buying a new one all together.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Chopper - not very good

I bought this, mainly for the two chopper bowls. However, however instead of chopping, it purees most vegetables. Not very happy.
Have called Braun, but were no help. Do not buy it, if you wish to mainly use it for chopping.
Not recommended for chopping. The whisk and puree wand work well.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Does the job

I bought one of these to replace my trusty 20+ Braun stick blender which I mostly used to make mayonnaise. My first thoughts were how heavy the motor part is compared to previous one. The metal blender shaft seems very robust but the remaining parts seem quite flimsy. I'd be surprised if the beaker doesn't develop cracks after a couple of uses/dishwasher cycles. I am disappointed there is no lid for the beaker. (Luckily I still have the beaker and lid from my old one. It's got a couple of cracks but still ok for making & storing mayonnnaise.) I love the fact that the parts that get dirty can go in the dishwasher (previous one was a pain to clean), but make sure you read instructions carefully as I almost put whisk in dishwasher with gearbox still attached. It comes with a 2 year warranty which I consider pretty reasonable for an item in this price bracket. It definitely passed the mayo test so overall it does the job.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Love Love love this machine

I have two of these machines now, one at home and one at the office and absolutely love them. They are brilliant for making smoothies, and better than my Nutri bullet which leaks when I use slightly more liquid than what it likes. This machine is fantastic for smoothies, get through ice no problem, is fantastic for soups, and all it needs is a quick rinse under the tap. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Date PurchasedJan 2013

It was good

After purchasing the mixer it started off good. Used the big jug and after one use it has a big chunk missing out of it, and a huge crack. It wasn't bumped, knocked or dropped. Very disappointed. Brought it to purée baby food. Hopefully I can track down a replacement

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Been going 7 years and still kicking

I cannot complain about this little baby. i have had it 7 years and it hasn't missed a beat. It does a very good job on blending alot of stuff that even a my mum's normal blender struggled with. I imagine that i'll have it for many years to come. there are no disadvantages to it that i have experienced.
reliable, easy to clean

Good for soups!

Easy to use hand blender that lasts! Does not splash and is easy to handle. Great for soups and quick smoothies!

Downside is that the plastic container stains, as does the stick itself, when pureeing colored foods such as carrots or strawberries. Might be better to purchase stainless steel next time to solve problem. I find a little bicarbonate soda mix with water to form paste to remove is good.
No splash