Braun Multiquick 7

MQ777, MQ735, MQ775, etc...

Smoke escaping from the appliance after 11 months

We bought a Braun MQ735 hand blender which we used about once a week. During regular use as usual in the same place in the kitchen, there was smoke coming out of the appliance. It still works after the incident but inside it seems to have loose pieces moving. We no longer have confidence in use ... According to the 3-year limited warranty Braun provides parts and labor free of charge on the entire device. But it is very difficult to have answers from customer service ...

Purchased in August 2019 for $100.00.

marius.dan.alex
marius.dan.alex

I come back with an additional comment to confirm that Braun sent us a new device in exchange for warranty, free of charge.

Shocking

ShockingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Support is awful, bowl too big, blade housing is cracking

Asked support 9 days ago - no response. Issue is blade housing cracking. I am concerned that if it cracks the result could be dangerous. I agree with others the bowl is too big. To blend drier ingredients that include say butter, the ingredients stick to the side. Otherwise a good machine. It does not get a lot of use.

Warranty isn't worth the paper its printed on!

Your warranty is horrible! I purchased a new MultiQuick 7 blender (fancy one) and it malfunctioned the first time using it!
Your service centre said warranty wont cover it. They can repair it for the amount of a new one. This is a new one, and its junk!

Purchased in November 2019 at Comfy Furnishings.

j9

j9Wanniassa

Love this!

Came with many more accessories than I expected! Love the power of this hand blender! Would recommend this hand blender to anyone searching for a new unit. Excellent value for money

Purchased in May 2019.

Melanie

MelanieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Stick Mixer

This stick mixer is easy to use and delivers consistently good results. It comes with a variety of attachments for all types of food preparation. It is very simple to clean.

Purchased in January 2016.

Not like the old Brauns!

Purchased in January 2019.

RtD

RtDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hmmm,!

The previous model had a smaller bowl and worked very well but the larger mixing bowl doesn't circulate the foods you're trying to dice very well. You need to bang it on its side to get the contents to move around. Not happy from the day I bought it and still not happy 2 years later. I feel sooo ripped off every time I use it!

Purchased in March 2017 for $149.00.

This is a repeated epic fail! Motor is too weak.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
hobz

hobzSouth East Queensland, QLD

A pleasure to use every day

Date PurchasedMar 2017

KazR

KazRSydney

Makes light work of kitchen duty

I wasn't sure about spending the extra $ to buy the Braun with all of its added attachments but once I started using it, I was sure glad I did.
It blends, chops and mixes with ease - I love the whisk attachment for mixing batter or any sort and the chopper part is great and blends up veg in no time at all.
So very handy - I would definitely recommend one of these for any one who is otherwise time poor in the kitchen

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Richard

RichardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not for me

This seems to have all the bells and whistles you would need. BUT ...
- For my wife and I, the bowl is too large. If you have children and so are making larger quantities, it is probably very good.
- I am not at all impressed with the blender speed.
- I absolutely loathe the fact that you have to push the button on the top before being able to press the trigger to make the blades spin.

I wouldn't buy this again.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Huey

HueyDarwin

Rubbish

Didn't blend won't chop and the whisk looms like its going to fall off at any moment. had one years ago and it was great theses new models are flimsy and total rubbish. Buy something else.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Toasted fingersSydney, NSW

Great until it broke -

I thought it was doing a great job, until it just stopped. I probably overworked the little thing. Now have a Bamix which is coming along well as I am getting to know how to use it to perfection. The Braun was more comfortable to hold.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Toasted fingers

Have now had the Bamix for exactly 2 years and still going strong - wonderful piece of equipment.

shorty84

shorty84Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blend it all

I brought this blender just to use for baby puree's but you use it for anything, sauces and anything else you want a smooth texture for. Best kitchen tool ever., it has many features even to blend up potatos. My last one never had this many parts. This little tool is so handy, i will be purchasing another in the future.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Elsa

ElsaBrisbane

Can't imagine living without it anymore!

Got it for my birthday, sat in a cupvboard for couple of months, but when I finally start using it, I literally can't stop! I use it every day.
It makes cooking so much easier. Chopping, grating, mixing, everything's ease for this machine. You can choose speeds with pressing the button down, the further you press the faster it will work.
Cleaning it is easy as.
I have no bad words for it.

Date PurchasedSept 2016

botisto

botistoBrisbane

Good all round kitchen tool

We needed a new blender for smoothies but found this instead... It blends smoothies a littler better than our old cheap blender, it never gets stuck but it takes awhile. However the value in this tool is its versatility, its so easy to clean and all the different attachments mean we now have a grinder or a wisk or a stick blender etc. So overall it's been a much better purchase than a stand alone blender

Date PurchasedDec 2016
ChuCha

ChuChasydney

Not as good as previous Braun

It's meant to very powerful and to some degree it is, but it needs a lot of 'pressing down' to achieve this. Not as effortless as what it should be for its kw. I loved the old Braun where the mixer bowl was the perfect size. This one offers a small bowl which is really too small for anything and a large full size mixer bowl. I really need one in between. Lots of attachments which is good. The safety feature to 'activate' the engine is annoying as it times out so you need to press it to go from red to green and then press again to actually blitz.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Great Blender/Chopper

This 4 piece appliance is just the right size for average kitchen jobs. The comfort grip handle is a one hand operation, the more you press, the higher the speed. Well made and easy to clean. After reading reviews on different brands, this was a stand out. An excellent purchase.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Jess W

Jess WBrisbane

Powerful, easy to use, well-designed.

This blender works brilliantly for all three available functions - as a hand-held blender (extremely well designed to prevent splashing, and blend effectively), with the chopper attachment (perfect for very finely chopping nuts in seconds), and for whisking (very quick, and giving loft and lightness). It is very powerful and easy to use. It feels durable and well-constructed (without being heavy), and hope it will last as well as our other Braun appliances.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
LFALCO

LFALCOVasse

It really does chop

After 20 years the bowl of our Braun broke forcing us to buy a new one. After much deliberation we chose a Kenwood which, although stated it did chop, only mashed everything. Staff at Good guys were great and swapped it for the Braun, which, although only 1 week old is doing what we wanted - chopping carrots etc for soup. Have yet to try all attachments but have no doubt it will be OK.
Has two sized bowls which is a big plus and at $99 is good value. Let's hope it matches its predecessor and lasts us another 20years. Well done Braun!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017