Braun Multiquick 7

MQ777, MQ735, MQ775, etc...
See the Best Stick Blenders / Mixers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Braun Household? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Smoke escaping from the appliance after 11 months

We bought a Braun MQ735 hand blender which we used about once a week. During regular use as usual in the same place in the kitchen, there was smoke coming out of the appliance. It still works after the incident but inside it seems to have loose pieces moving. We no longer have confidence in use ... According to the 3-year limited warranty Braun provides parts and labor free of charge on the entire device. But it is very difficult to have answers from customer service ...

Purchased in August 2019 for $100.00.

marius.dan.alex
marius.dan.alex

I come back with an additional comment to confirm that Braun sent us a new device in exchange for warranty, free of charge.

Shocking
ShockingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Support is awful, bowl too big, blade housing is cracking

Asked support 9 days ago - no response. Issue is blade housing cracking. I am concerned that if it cracks the result could be dangerous. I agree with others the bowl is too big. To blend drier ingredients that include say butter, the ingredients stick to the side. Otherwise a good machine. It does not get a lot of use.

Warranty isn't worth the paper its printed on!

Your warranty is horrible! I purchased a new MultiQuick 7 blender (fancy one) and it malfunctioned the first time using it!
Your service centre said warranty wont cover it. They can repair it for the amount of a new one. This is a new one, and its junk!

Purchased in November 2019 at Comfy Furnishings.

j9
j9Wanniassa

Love this!

Came with many more accessories than I expected! Love the power of this hand blender! Would recommend this hand blender to anyone searching for a new unit. Excellent value for money

Purchased in May 2019.

Melanie
MelanieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Stick Mixer

This stick mixer is easy to use and delivers consistently good results. It comes with a variety of attachments for all types of food preparation. It is very simple to clean.

Purchased in January 2016.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

Not like the old Brauns!

Purchased in January 2019.

RtD
RtDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hmmm,!

The previous model had a smaller bowl and worked very well but the larger mixing bowl doesn't circulate the foods you're trying to dice very well. You need to bang it on its side to get the contents to move around. Not happy from the day I bought it and still not happy 2 years later. I feel sooo ripped off every time I use it!

Purchased in March 2017 for $149.00.

This is a repeated epic fail! Motor is too weak.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
hobz
hobzSouth East Queensland, QLD

A pleasure to use every day

Date PurchasedMar 2017

KazR
KazRSydney

Makes light work of kitchen duty

I wasn't sure about spending the extra $ to buy the Braun with all of its added attachments but once I started using it, I was sure glad I did.
It blends, chops and mixes with ease - I love the whisk attachment for mixing batter or any sort and the chopper part is great and blends up veg in no time at all.
So very handy - I would definitely recommend one of these for any one who is otherwise time poor in the kitchen

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Richard
RichardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not for me

This seems to have all the bells and whistles you would need. BUT ...
- For my wife and I, the bowl is too large. If you have children and so are making larger quantities, it is probably very good.
- I am not at all impressed with the blender speed.
- I absolutely loathe the fact that you have to push the button on the top before being able to press the trigger to make the blades spin.

I wouldn't buy this again.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Huey
HueyDarwin

Rubbish

Didn't blend won't chop and the whisk looms like its going to fall off at any moment. had one years ago and it was great theses new models are flimsy and total rubbish. Buy something else.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Toasted fingersSydney, NSW

Great until it broke -

I thought it was doing a great job, until it just stopped. I probably overworked the little thing. Now have a Bamix which is coming along well as I am getting to know how to use it to perfection. The Braun was more comfortable to hold.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Toasted fingers

Have now had the Bamix for exactly 2 years and still going strong - wonderful piece of equipment.

shorty84
shorty84Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blend it all

I brought this blender just to use for baby puree's but you use it for anything, sauces and anything else you want a smooth texture for. Best kitchen tool ever., it has many features even to blend up potatos. My last one never had this many parts. This little tool is so handy, i will be purchasing another in the future.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Elsa
ElsaBrisbane

Can't imagine living without it anymore!

Got it for my birthday, sat in a cupvboard for couple of months, but when I finally start using it, I literally can't stop! I use it every day.
It makes cooking so much easier. Chopping, grating, mixing, everything's ease for this machine. You can choose speeds with pressing the button down, the further you press the faster it will work.
Cleaning it is easy as.
I have no bad words for it.

Date PurchasedSept 2016

Mohamed rashed
Mohamed rashedasked

Hi,
My Braun multiquick 7 flshing red light.
It is not working any more.
I wanted to open it to check & repair it but it is quite dificult to open (I do not want to apply force and break the blender) .
I will apreciate it, if you can help me to find any ref or instructions or videos.
I found one video but it is not enough, I need more details to completly open the blendr.
Thank you.

Radhika V.
Radhika V.asked
Multiquick 7

The coupler in the lid of the chopper bowl is jammed in my brain multiquick. Any way I can repair this at home?The motor is working fine.

Anu
Anuasked
Multiquick 7

Hi, I’m looking for a fix for my Braun multiquick 3. It heated up the last time I used the chopper and hasn’t worked since. Any idea if there is a place I might be able to get it fixed or if fixing it is even practical (although I’d really like to, since it’s been just 5 months since I bought it)?

Compare all 6 Braun Multiquick 7

Braun Multiquick 7 MR730CC

Braun Multiquick 7 MQ745

Braun Multiquick 7 MQ745

3.3
CategoryStick Blenders / MixersStick Blenders / MixersStick Blenders / MixersStick Blenders / Mixers
Blending Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
Included AccessoriesFood Processor , Purée / Masher, Slicing Disc and Whisk Attachment
Number of Speed Settings2