Braun Silk-épil 9

Braun Silk-épil 9 Questions & Answers

MPNs: 9/890 and SES9-720
Brand Manager for Braun Grooming? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

9 questions from our users

Dianne M
Dianne Masked

what is theprice

Maggie3029
Maggie3029

Mmmm! From memory I paid just over $200 at the shaver shop. I got the skin spa set which came with face brushes. There’s another model that around $300 that comes with a mini epilator ( battery operated) for eyebrows. Good but chews through batteries. I bought mine separately. And there’s another version just under $200 that just has the epilator. If you think you wouldn’t use the face brushes I’d go for that. They vary in price so shop around.

Martha R.
Martha R.asked

Hi
Which better Braun silk 985 or 9300?

Joy L.
Joy L.asked

Is this suitable for the upper lip and chin

Bella
Bellaasked

I bought it at first and the noise was ok. And I've been using it dry and cleaning it everytime. But today it made a very disturbing sound in the head of the epilator. What could be the problem?

Kalas
Kalas

Even though we clean the head with the brush and give it a good blow of air, this still doesn't remove all the tiny hairs inside the head. If you turn the head upside down you will see a hole, I find by tapping this gently on the basin more hairs come out. Keep tapping until no more hairs. I hope this helps.

skitrees
skitreesasked

I want this formally for my bikini line ( not quite Brazilian) and my current one occasionally grabs my skin which is so painful in the better regions. My original epilady never did this and the one I have now is a good quality one. Is this a common problem even with this one?

Sabina B.
Sabina B.asked

does the epilator head need to be lubricated or not?

nope :)

Sabina B.
Sabina B.asked

Does the epilator head need to be lubricated with oil or not?

Angela

nope it runs fine on its own

jleavold48
jleavold48asked

I was previously using the Emjoi Gently Gold for a number of years, but recently purchased the Braun Silk-epil 9 Skin Spa. I find that I have to do my legs every week, wheras the Emjoi lasted 4-6 weeks before re-doing. Am I doing something wrong?

Kylieasked

With the epi 9 while using wet it says to keep the skin soft so it glides smoothly, how is this achieved?

GeorgieS
GeorgieS

Sorry I’ve used it on dry skin only so far.

Kylie

OK thankyou, I find using it in the bath is so amazing, you hardly feel a thing and it removes 50% more hairs with less breakage and is just about as quick as shaving I'll never use it dry again.

SherryMiyano
SherryMiyano

Maybe they mean to not pull the skin back like you would when waxing/exfoliating. I have quite a bit of problems with hair breakage, thanks for the tip!

Other Epilators