3Breezair Supercool Range

EXS200
Tom
Tom3 posts

Great aircon, terrible install

The Breezair was expensive but works extremely well and worth it.
Seems like a quality unit that does the job well.
Unfortunately my only complaint was the install done by GasWorks modbury.
Many complaints e.g.
Broken tile replaced by a random tile they found in garden (wrong size wrong type) when I noticed it I replaced with better fitting tile (if they told me I would have grabbed correct tile, lucky I checked before rain)
Old ducting not removed, insulation not put back, tv antenna cable cut and argued that they hadn't done it, cracks in ceiling.
Basically a poor job done by those that don't care !!!!! Show details
Leroy
  • +5Thumbnail
Adrian T.
Adrian T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

When it works

Had this unit for nearly 5 years. Every summer season it never fails to break down. Reasons given range from faulty connection, dirty sensors and now faulty control pad. All fixed under warranty but very frustrated with th reliability. Show details
blissin
blissinAdelaide, South Australia36 posts
  EXS160

Wasnt sure whether to upgrade my old one that was still functioning but i am so glad i did, even though this was not the cheapest option. This is super quiet and doesnt have that old swampy smell compared with the old one. It also has automatic weatherseals and flushing - my old one needed a lot more maintenance and had to add covers in winter. I've used it all summer and have generally kept the fanspeed to 1 - the lowest. It has kept my unit comfy and cool up to 39 degrees outside with ease and think it will also perform well if/when we get into the 40s. I am in adelaide so its not often humid - perfect for evap coolers Show details
Cher D.
Cher D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
Paul
Paul6 posts

Worth the extra money

I replaced a 7 year old alternative brand and thought hard given the EXS220 was at a premium price. It's worth every dollar. Firstly I was really impressed how quiet it is. On days in the high 30s I haven't had to run over fan speed 7 ( which means its still got reserve power ) and I usually turn it down after a while! When it's 37 outside it's 23 inside. My old unit never got close to the performance of this. Show details
Fletch
FletchWagga Wagga3 posts
  Verified EXS160

Makes Summer Liveable

Ten out of ten.
Evap unit was installed 17 Dec 2019.
The harsh, dry summer heat in Wagga Wagga is unbearable. Daytime maximum temperatures hover in the mid-40s regularly. The reality of climate change is making it harder to cope in the unrelenting oven-like conditions.
The Breezaire unit keeps our 3 bedroom home cooled to a liveable 23 degrees during daytime hours.
Sleeping through hot nights is now easy.
Thank you Breezair for making summer liveable. Show details ·  1
Joybelle
JoybelleGoulburn Valley, VIC5 posts
Sarah
SarahMelbourne8 posts
  Verified EXS200

Keeps the house cool & fresh

We've recently built a new house and have been using a portable evap cooler. It's been doing little more than our pedestal fan in the way of cooling. After another 38° day I researched evaporative systems (grew up with evaporative cooling) to find out which one would be best. Most forums I read pointed me in the direction of BreezAir so I got a quote from a couple of local suppliers and had it installed late last week. It's still early days but we've had a couple of 40° + days and it's kept the house lovely and cool. The control panel is easy to use, and even on days when it hasn't been hot we've been using it to bring fresh air into the house. So far so good!

Gareth
Gareth
  EXS200

A massive thank you

Yesterday, today and overnight Melb was at 36-44degC and my Evap cooler kept us an our house survivable especially during 44deg,s Thursday night we kept the house at 23 deg, and we were all able to sleep well. So I thought I would take the time to say thanks for very cost effective cooling. Ps we have had a breeze air unit for over 2 decades, we did replace 8-10 years ago from the belt drive to the direct drive fan. Brilliant product

Matthew L
Matthew LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts
  EXS220

Cheap to run and efficient

Very happy with our Breezair Evap cooler! Cheap to run in our dry climates, only thing stopping me from giving it a 5 is that after the first year the drum fan failed but it was replaced under warranty very quickly. Adelaide made and owned makes it an even easier decision to go through Seeley International.

Stoffel1
Stoffel1Perth80 posts

khaled A.
khaled A. · Supercool Range

I have Breezair evaporative cooler from SEELEY International; Cooler works for a few minutes, then turns OFF and trips the circuit breaker in the circuit breaker panel. The controller is SEELEY Electronics service 107738, any ideas of the cause?

Breezair   DM

Hi Khaled, we recommend you contact your nearest Breezair repairer. Please visit external link  to book a service online or call 1300 650 644

Marshall
Marshall · Supercool EXS220

Hello, recently my Breezair EXS220 stopped working and the fault was isolated to the motor.

On these models the motor bolts to the side of the drum and the whole thing spins around the shaft, the shaft itself does not turn, it was found the root cause was a small metal ring had come loose and popped out along the shaft, the fix was to push it back in, after a few weeks it has come loose again a popped out.

The recommended fix is to replace the whole motor, which seems excessive considering it is a minor part that breaks the whole motor.

Andrew Rosman
Andrew Rosman · Supercool EXS200

How many outlets can this cooler have?

See all Breezair Supercool Range questions

This range of air conditioners has a number of environmentally friendly features, including an evaporative air filter. This system generates cooled and heated air using filtered air from outside, opposed to most air conditioners with reverse cycle features, which re-circulates the air within the house. Reverse cycle requires refrigerants, which are harmful for the environment, which Breezeair doesn’t use.

As well as keeping the house cool in summer, the Breezair Cool Range also has an optional bushfire protection system, in the form of a fire ember screen.

Features:

• Auto mode: independently adjusts according to the temperature to ensure your space remains comfortable
  • Wi-Fi operation optional, with separate purchase of a specialised adaptor
  • Voice control via Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
  • Self-cleaning function
  • Available in a variety of colours, such as grey, terracotta, beige and heritage green
Compare all Breezair Supercool Range listings
CategoryDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air Conditioners
Features Evaporative CoolerEvaporative CoolerEvaporative CoolerEvaporative Cooler
Cooling Power15.1 kW13.1 kW14.3 kW11.4 kW
Reverse Cycle NoNoNoNo
Outdoor Unit Dimensions 860 x 1160 x 1160 mm860 x 1160 x 1160 mm860 x 1160 x 1160 mm860 x 1160 x 1160 mm
Manufacturer Warranty7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)