Breezair Supercool Range

Breezair Supercool Range

EXS140, EXS160, EXS180, EXS200 and EXS220

See the Best Ducted Air Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

SarahMelbourne

Keeps the house cool & fresh

We've recently built a new house and have been using a portable evap cooler. It's been doing little more than our pedestal fan in the way of cooling. After another 38° day I researched evaporative systems (grew up with evaporative cooling) to find out which one would be best. Most forums I read pointed me in the direction of BreezAir so I got a quote from a couple of local suppliers and had it installed late last week. It's still early days but we've had a couple of 40° + days and it's kept the house lovely and cool. The control panel is easy to use, and even on days when it hasn't been hot we've been using it to bring fresh air into the house. So far so good!

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Seeley I.Breezair

Thank you for the five star feedback Sarah and for choosing the Breezair Supercool! ~ Craig

A massive thank you

Yesterday, today and overnight Melb was at 36-44degC and my Evap cooler kept us an our house survivable especially during 44deg,s Thursday night we kept the house at 23 deg, and we were all able to sleep well. So I thought I would take the time to say thanks for very cost effective cooling. Ps we have had a breeze air unit for over 2 decades, we did replace 8-10 years ago from the belt drive to the direct drive fan. Brilliant product

Date PurchasedMar 2008
Matthew L

Matthew LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap to run and efficient

Very happy with our Breezair Evap cooler! Cheap to run in our dry climates, only thing stopping me from giving it a 5 is that after the first year the drum fan failed but it was replaced under warranty very quickly. Adelaide made and owned makes it an even easier decision to go through Seeley International.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Stoffel1

Stoffel1Perth

Excellent machine but its an EXH170-R.

Date PurchasedOct 2013

jester

jesterMelbourne

Quality Evap

We have just recently built and installed a breezair supercool exs220 and it seems to work very well for an evap.
I have lived in homes with evaps before and they usually struggle with hot days but when i come home and its mid 30's outside i can put it on flat out for about half hour and it cools the house down nicely, usually turn it down to about midway after that and it blows pretty cold air.
You need an evap with the extra thick pads like these have. Would definitely recommend

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Noel

Noel

Huge improvement.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Steve

Steve

Extreme humidity issues

The new super cool range have very thick celdek pads, which are supposed to generate cooler temperatures. When we upgraded our old Breezair to the newer EXS200, the first thing we noticed was how much more humidity it generated. Thicker pads equate to greater evaporation, which in turn creates more humidity. The quest to improve evaporative airconditioners has these units pushing out 95% humidity, as opposed to there earlier counterparts at 75 -80%. Not only is it heavy experience for those living in the house, its not good for your other electronic appliances. If your considering buying an evaporative airconditioner, buy one that uses the older aspen pads.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Th3.King

Th3.KingAU

It only works if humidity is under 70...

I recently purchased and had a Breezair Supercool EXS180 installed to 5 points in my house. The installation day was on a 35 degree, after the workers installed the unit. I felt the Breezair was quiet and made very little noise, and it actually did the job pretty well. The rooms were cool and when the outside temperature reached 35 the inside temperature was only 23 degrees and we were running the unit at a low fan speed setting.
I live in Melbourne, we had a week that the humidity (80) and temperature were very high. No matter how low you set, you still felt the heat. If I could choose it again, I would go for air conditioners.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
HashK

HashKPerth

Sharing My Experience: I wrongly selected an oversized model

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Rishi Sagar

Rishi SagarKeysborough

Worthless piece of junk

I bought a brand new system - Breezair - EXS220G, the one their agent recommended, i paid the price he asked for in full, and the system did not even last 3 weeks.
Worst service ever.

The further worst part is that they did not even have technicians available to come same day or even next day, to look at the brand new system, which further makes me believe that i have been conned into buying a low quality crap product with no support.

After the technician came, he was not sure what’s wrong as well, so he changed the digital panel. Guess what, after 2 days it stops working again. And the cycle of lodging a complaint with installer starts again.

Do not buy anything from Breezair.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Stephen W

Stephen WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Whisper quiet and Effective

I recently purchased and had a Breezair Supercool EXS180 installed to 5 points in my house, it replaced an old Brivis Sundowner which was 30 years old. The difference I noticed immediately was the Breezair was quiet and made virtually no noise so we could sleep and run the unit on hot nights. The rooms were cool and when the outside temperature reached 34 the inside temperature was a mild 22.5 degrees and we were running the unit at a low fan speed setting. The overall cost of the Breezair was about 10% higher than other brands. The reviews for this model v's the other brands showed the Breezair was far superior. SO we felt the money was well spent.

Super unreliable Evap, buy it if you only want it for 5 years

Don't get fooled by the hardware advance over normal fan type. It's true- quieter, but 5 years of pretty much standard reliability is just not good enough to choose Breezair. When you buy almost most expansive unit in market, you should at least get average life out of the unit. Ask any Breezair owner - they'll tell you average 5 years life out of their units. Mine just conveniently died 3 months after warranty, blown controller receiver board and motor, only pump and drain valve working. Besides my Breezair never can compete with other medium price range brand in cooling.

Date PurchasedSep 2005

Dan

DanAdelaide

There is no such thing as fresh air being blown into the home.

2Dads

2DadsCanberra

Reconsider Evaporitive Coolers, this unit is amazing

Garyasked

Supercool EXS180

Where can I purchase a breeze air supercool EXS 180 unit in Melbourne?

Sarah

I got mine from Superior Heating & Cooling in Hoppers Crossing. Depends where in Melbourne you're based. Contact Sealey and they can tell you the closest stockist

Gary

Thanks Sarah I will give them a go, but I’m guessing you had them install the system as well. I used to install evaporative coolers years ago so l’m looking to buy the unit and install it myself, but can’t seem to find anyone that will sell me the breeze air supercool model without the installation.

julianne b

julianne basked

im trying to find prices for the breeze air range

Ours as 5k installed

Hello Julianne.
If you go through our website you can select a dealer closest to you to organise a quote for purchase and installation. You can do this by following this link https://www.seeleyinternational.com/residential/find-a-dealer/

Pieter

Pieterasked

Supercool EXS200

What's the CMF rating on this model?

Get an answer from our members and Breezair representatives

Breezair Supercool EXS200

Breezair Supercool EXS180

Breezair Supercool EXS180

Breezair Supercool EXS220

Breezair Supercool EXS220

CategoryDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air Conditioners
Features Evaporative CoolerEvaporative CoolerEvaporative CoolerEvaporative CoolerEvaporative Cooler
Cooling Capacity14.3 kW8.1 kW11.4 kW13.1 kW15.1 kW
Reverse Cycle NoNoNoNoNo
Outdoor Unit Dimensions 860 x 1160 x 1160 mm660 x 1160 x 1160 mm860 x 1160 x 1160 mm860 x 1160 x 1160 mm860 x 1160 x 1160 mm
Manufacturer Warranty7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)