Breezair Supercool Range

EXS220, EXS200, EXS180, etc... (See All)
See the Best Ducted Air Conditioners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Breezair

• Heating / Cooling Speed
Adrian T.
Adrian T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

When it works

Had this unit for nearly 5 years. Every summer season it never fails to break down. Reasons given range from faulty connection, dirty sensors and now faulty control pad. All fixed under warranty but very frustrated with th reliability.

Purchased in at Gas Works for $4,800.

blissin
blissinAdelaide, South Australia

Wasnt sure whether to upgrade my old one that was still functioning but i am so glad i did, even though this was not the cheapest option. This is super quiet and doesnt have that old swampy smell compared with the old one. It also has automatic weatherseals and flushing - my old one needed a lot more maintenance and had to add covers in winter. I've used it all summer and have generally kept the fanspeed to 1 - the lowest. It has kept my unit comfy and cool up to 39 degrees outside with ease and think it will also perform well if/when we get into the 40s. I am in adelaide so its not often humid - perfect for evap coolers

Purchased in for $3,995.

Nicole Jacob
Nicole JacobPerth, WA

When it works it's great

Had nothing but trouble with the magiqtouch.
It often fails to communicate with the evap unit. The magiqtouch will often say the fan is on 10 but there is no airflow.
Twice last year they sent out a service person who could not help. He wanted to send away the magiqtouch controller in the middle of summer leaving us with nothing in the heat.

So now I'm forced to reset the magiqtouch every morning and sometimes during the night.

Purchased in for $8,000.

Cher D.
Cher D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very very good but....

Paul
Paul

Worth the extra money

I replaced a 7 year old alternative brand and thought hard given the EXS220 was at a premium price. It's worth every dollar. Firstly I was really impressed how quiet it is. On days in the high 30s I haven't had to run over fan speed 7 ( which means its still got reserve power ) and I usually turn it down after a while! When it's 37 outside it's 23 inside. My old unit never got close to the performance of this.

Purchased in .

Fletch
FletchWagga Wagga

Makes Summer Liveable

Ten out of ten.
Evap unit was installed 17 Dec 2019.
The harsh, dry summer heat in Wagga Wagga is unbearable. Daytime maximum temperatures hover in the mid-40s regularly. The reality of climate change is making it harder to cope in the unrelenting oven-like conditions.
The Breezaire unit keeps our 3 bedroom home cooled to a liveable 23 degrees during daytime hours.
Sleeping through hot nights is now easy.
Thank you Breezair for making summer liveable.

Purchased in for $5,000.

Seeley I.BreezairSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to give the five star review Fletch, its much appreciate. Best wishes for the festive period and stay cool ~ Craig

Joybelle
JoybelleGoulburn Valley, VIC

Superior and REALLY Quiet.

Purchased in at Hot and Cold Shop for $5,300.

Seeley I.BreezairSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to give us the 5 star feedback Joybelle. It is very much appreciated. Just in time for the hot weather, though it shouldn't be a problem at your home! Thanks again ~ Craig

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Sarah
SarahMelbourne

Keeps the house cool & fresh

We've recently built a new house and have been using a portable evap cooler. It's been doing little more than our pedestal fan in the way of cooling. After another 38° day I researched evaporative systems (grew up with evaporative cooling) to find out which one would be best. Most forums I read pointed me in the direction of BreezAir so I got a quote from a couple of local suppliers and had it installed late last week. It's still early days but we've had a couple of 40° + days and it's kept the house lovely and cool. The control panel is easy to use, and even on days when it hasn't been hot we've been using it to bring fresh air into the house. So far so good!

Seeley I.BreezairSend a private message

Thank you for the five star feedback Sarah and for choosing the Breezair Supercool! ~ Craig

A massive thank you

Yesterday, today and overnight Melb was at 36-44degC and my Evap cooler kept us an our house survivable especially during 44deg,s Thursday night we kept the house at 23 deg, and we were all able to sleep well. So I thought I would take the time to say thanks for very cost effective cooling. Ps we have had a breeze air unit for over 2 decades, we did replace 8-10 years ago from the belt drive to the direct drive fan. Brilliant product

Matthew L
Matthew LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap to run and efficient

Very happy with our Breezair Evap cooler! Cheap to run in our dry climates, only thing stopping me from giving it a 5 is that after the first year the drum fan failed but it was replaced under warranty very quickly. Adelaide made and owned makes it an even easier decision to go through Seeley International.

Stoffel1
Stoffel1Perth

Excellent machine but its an EXH170-R.

jester
jesterMelbourne

Quality Evap

We have just recently built and installed a breezair supercool exs220 and it seems to work very well for an evap.
I have lived in homes with evaps before and they usually struggle with hot days but when i come home and its mid 30's outside i can put it on flat out for about half hour and it cools the house down nicely, usually turn it down to about midway after that and it blows pretty cold air.
You need an evap with the extra thick pads like these have. Would definitely recommend

Noel
Noel

Huge improvement.

Steve
Steve

Extreme humidity issues

The new super cool range have very thick celdek pads, which are supposed to generate cooler temperatures. When we upgraded our old Breezair to the newer EXS200, the first thing we noticed was how much more humidity it generated. Thicker pads equate to greater evaporation, which in turn creates more humidity. The quest to improve evaporative airconditioners has these units pushing out 95% humidity, as opposed to there earlier counterparts at 75 -80%. Not only is it heavy experience for those living in the house, its not good for your other electronic appliances. If your considering buying an evaporative airconditioner, buy one that uses the older aspen pads.

Th3.King
Th3.KingAU

It only works if humidity is under 70...

I recently purchased and had a Breezair Supercool EXS180 installed to 5 points in my house. The installation day was on a 35 degree, after the workers installed the unit. I felt the Breezair was quiet and made very little noise, and it actually did the job pretty well. The rooms were cool and when the outside temperature reached 35 the inside temperature was only 23 degrees and we were running the unit at a low fan speed setting.
I live in Melbourne, we had a week that the humidity (80) and temperature were very high. No matter how low you set, you still felt the heat. If I could choose it again, I would go for air conditioners.

Steven M.
Steven M.asked
Supercool Range

Why can't I buy a unit without having it installed

Greg Carr

georgeasked
Supercool EXS220

how much cost the system EXS220 to buy

See all Breezair Supercool Range questions

Get an answer from our members and Breezair representatives

Breezair Supercool Range

This range of air conditioners has a number of environmentally friendly features, including an evaporative air filter. This system generates cooled and heated air using filtered air from outside, opposed to most air conditioners with reverse cycle features, which re-circulates the air within the house. Reverse cycle requires refrigerants, which are harmful for the environment, which Breezeair doesn’t use.

As well as keeping the house cool in summer, the Breezair Cool Range also has an optional bushfire protection system, in the form of a fire ember screen.

Features:

• Auto mode: independently adjusts according to the temperature to ensure your space remains comfortable
  • Wi-Fi operation optional, with separate purchase of a specialised adaptor
  • Voice control via Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
  • Self-cleaning function
  • Available in a variety of colours, such as grey, terracotta, beige and heritage green
Compare all 5 Breezair Supercool Range
CategoryDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air Conditioners
Features Evaporative CoolerEvaporative CoolerEvaporative CoolerEvaporative Cooler
Cooling Power14.3 kW11.4 kW13.1 kW15.1 kW
Reverse Cycle NoNoNoNo
Outdoor Unit Dimensions 860 x 1160 x 1160 mm860 x 1160 x 1160 mm860 x 1160 x 1160 mm860 x 1160 x 1160 mm
Manufacturer Warranty7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)
Compare all 5 Breezair Supercool Range