Breezair Supercool Range

EXS220, EXS200, EXS180, etc...

• Heating / Cooling Speed
Cher D.

Cher D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very very good but....

Paul

Paul

Worth the extra money

I replaced a 7 year old alternative brand and thought hard given the EXS220 was at a premium price. It's worth every dollar. Firstly I was really impressed how quiet it is. On days in the high 30s I haven't had to run over fan speed 7 ( which means its still got reserve power ) and I usually turn it down after a while! When it's 37 outside it's 23 inside. My old unit never got close to the performance of this.

Purchased in February 2021.

Fletch

FletchWagga Wagga

Makes Summer Liveable

Ten out of ten.
Evap unit was installed 17 Dec 2019.
The harsh, dry summer heat in Wagga Wagga is unbearable. Daytime maximum temperatures hover in the mid-40s regularly. The reality of climate change is making it harder to cope in the unrelenting oven-like conditions.
The Breezaire unit keeps our 3 bedroom home cooled to a liveable 23 degrees during daytime hours.
Sleeping through hot nights is now easy.
Thank you Breezair for making summer liveable.

Purchased in December 2019 for $5,000.00.

Seeley I.Breezair

Thank you for taking the time to give the five star review Fletch, its much appreciate. Best wishes for the festive period and stay cool ~ Craig

Joybelle

JoybelleGoulburn Valley, VIC

Superior and REALLY Quiet.

Purchased in November 2019 at Hot and Cold Shop for $5,300.00.

Seeley I.Breezair

Thanks for taking the time to give us the 5 star feedback Joybelle. It is very much appreciated. Just in time for the hot weather, though it shouldn't be a problem at your home! Thanks again ~ Craig

Sarah

SarahMelbourne

Keeps the house cool & fresh

We've recently built a new house and have been using a portable evap cooler. It's been doing little more than our pedestal fan in the way of cooling. After another 38° day I researched evaporative systems (grew up with evaporative cooling) to find out which one would be best. Most forums I read pointed me in the direction of BreezAir so I got a quote from a couple of local suppliers and had it installed late last week. It's still early days but we've had a couple of 40° + days and it's kept the house lovely and cool. The control panel is easy to use, and even on days when it hasn't been hot we've been using it to bring fresh air into the house. So far so good!

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Seeley I.Breezair

Thank you for the five star feedback Sarah and for choosing the Breezair Supercool! ~ Craig

A massive thank you

Yesterday, today and overnight Melb was at 36-44degC and my Evap cooler kept us an our house survivable especially during 44deg,s Thursday night we kept the house at 23 deg, and we were all able to sleep well. So I thought I would take the time to say thanks for very cost effective cooling. Ps we have had a breeze air unit for over 2 decades, we did replace 8-10 years ago from the belt drive to the direct drive fan. Brilliant product

Date PurchasedMar 2008
Matthew L

Matthew LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap to run and efficient

Very happy with our Breezair Evap cooler! Cheap to run in our dry climates, only thing stopping me from giving it a 5 is that after the first year the drum fan failed but it was replaced under warranty very quickly. Adelaide made and owned makes it an even easier decision to go through Seeley International.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Stoffel1

Stoffel1Perth

Excellent machine but its an EXH170-R.

Date PurchasedOct 2013
jester

jesterMelbourne

Quality Evap

We have just recently built and installed a breezair supercool exs220 and it seems to work very well for an evap.
I have lived in homes with evaps before and they usually struggle with hot days but when i come home and its mid 30's outside i can put it on flat out for about half hour and it cools the house down nicely, usually turn it down to about midway after that and it blows pretty cold air.
You need an evap with the extra thick pads like these have. Would definitely recommend

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Noel

Noel

Huge improvement.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Steve

Steve

Extreme humidity issues

The new super cool range have very thick celdek pads, which are supposed to generate cooler temperatures. When we upgraded our old Breezair to the newer EXS200, the first thing we noticed was how much more humidity it generated. Thicker pads equate to greater evaporation, which in turn creates more humidity. The quest to improve evaporative airconditioners has these units pushing out 95% humidity, as opposed to there earlier counterparts at 75 -80%. Not only is it heavy experience for those living in the house, its not good for your other electronic appliances. If your considering buying an evaporative airconditioner, buy one that uses the older aspen pads.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Th3.King

Th3.KingAU

It only works if humidity is under 70...

I recently purchased and had a Breezair Supercool EXS180 installed to 5 points in my house. The installation day was on a 35 degree, after the workers installed the unit. I felt the Breezair was quiet and made very little noise, and it actually did the job pretty well. The rooms were cool and when the outside temperature reached 35 the inside temperature was only 23 degrees and we were running the unit at a low fan speed setting.
I live in Melbourne, we had a week that the humidity (80) and temperature were very high. No matter how low you set, you still felt the heat. If I could choose it again, I would go for air conditioners.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
HashK

HashKPerth

Sharing My Experience: I wrongly selected an oversized model

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Rishi Sagar

Rishi SagarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worthless piece of junk

I bought a brand new system - Breezair - EXS220G, the one their agent recommended, i paid the price he asked for in full, and the system did not even last 3 weeks.
Worst service ever.

The further worst part is that they did not even have technicians available to come same day or even next day, to look at the brand new system, which further makes me believe that i have been conned into buying a low quality crap product with no support.

After the technician came, he was not sure what’s wrong as well, so he changed the digital panel. Guess what, after 2 days it stops working again. And the cycle of lodging a complaint with installer starts again.

Do not buy anything from Breezair.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Stephen W.

Stephen W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Whisper quiet and Effective

I recently purchased and had a Breezair Supercool EXS180 installed to 5 points in my house, it replaced an old Brivis Sundowner which was 30 years old. The difference I noticed immediately was the Breezair was quiet and made virtually no noise so we could sleep and run the unit on hot nights. The rooms were cool and when the outside temperature reached 34 the inside temperature was a mild 22.5 degrees and we were running the unit at a low fan speed setting. The overall cost of the Breezair was about 10% higher than other brands. The reviews for this model v's the other brands showed the Breezair was far superior. SO we felt the money was well spent.

Super unreliable Evap, buy it if you only want it for 5 years

Don't get fooled by the hardware advance over normal fan type. It's true- quieter, but 5 years of pretty much standard reliability is just not good enough to choose Breezair. When you buy almost most expansive unit in market, you should at least get average life out of the unit. Ask any Breezair owner - they'll tell you average 5 years life out of their units. Mine just conveniently died 3 months after warranty, blown controller receiver board and motor, only pump and drain valve working. Besides my Breezair never can compete with other medium price range brand in cooling.

Date PurchasedSept 2005
Dan

DanAdelaide

There is no such thing as fresh air being blown into the home.

2Dads

2DadsCanberra

Reconsider Evaporitive Coolers, this unit is amazing

Anna R.

Anna R.asked

Supercool Range

Where can I find the model of the cooler/ motor fan?

Bev M.

Bev M.asked

Supercool Range

Do you sell the filters modal no es165dv-3 and how much please

Singh

Singhasked

Supercool EXS220

How can I make sure That which Breezeair EVAP cooler would be the right fit for my housesize and do the Job effieciently. After reading some of the reviewes here I am bit confused. Because I have 2 Quotes and both have recommended me Breezair but one of them didn't mentioned the Breezair Mobdel. My house is single storey and its not a very big house. So do I need a very big unit? Kindly please assist. Thank Singh (0422449383)

See all Breezair Supercool Range questions

Get an answer from our members and Breezair representatives

Breezair Supercool Range

This range of air conditioners has a number of environmentally friendly features, including an evaporative air filter. This system generates cooled and heated air using filtered air from outside, opposed to most air conditioners with reverse cycle features, which re-circulates the air within the house. Reverse cycle requires refrigerants, which are harmful for the environment, which Breezeair doesn’t use.

As well as keeping the house cool in summer, the Breezair Cool Range also has an optional bushfire protection system, in the form of a fire ember screen.

Features:

• Auto mode: independently adjusts according to the temperature to ensure your space remains comfortable
  • Wi-Fi operation optional, with separate purchase of a specialised adaptor
  • Voice control via Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
  • Self-cleaning function
  • Available in a variety of colours, such as grey, terracotta, beige and heritage green
Compare all 5 Breezair Supercool Range
CategoryDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air Conditioners
Features Evaporative CoolerEvaporative CoolerEvaporative CoolerEvaporative Cooler
Cooling Power14.3 kW11.4 kW13.1 kW15.1 kW
Reverse Cycle NoNoNoNo
Outdoor Unit Dimensions 860 x 1160 x 1160 mm860 x 1160 x 1160 mm860 x 1160 x 1160 mm860 x 1160 x 1160 mm
Manufacturer Warranty7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)
Compare all 5 Breezair Supercool Range