Breville Milk Cafe BMF600

Listing monitored by Breville

Harlea
HarleaPerth, WA

Best frother ever

Easy to use, variable temperature, froths every time, great for matcha chai all in the frother, easy to clean, dishwasher safe. Love it!! Can do 1 cup or more at same time

Purchased in January 2021 at Retrovision for $150.00.

Froth is pathetic

Had an Nespresso frother for years that stopped working so bought the Breville. I barely get any froth. Have changed amount of milk, type of milk, temperature. Hate this. This is more convenient machine but it doesn’t do what I need it to do. Very frustrating. Hate this.

Purchased in May 2021.

Disappointing

We had a Breville Milk Cafe for six years so were not upset when we had to buy a new one in June 2020 but far from satisfied when we had to take it back to Myer Chadstone today to be replaced. Not quite sure about it at the moment as the first cup milk did not froth however the second one did. So we are hoping it will continue to function as we have two coffees at least every day. When visitors come they always get a coffee too.

Purchased in June 2020 for $179.00.

Theresa Griffiths
Theresa GriffithsOxenford

Works like a dream

Omg its easy to use and works like a dream weather you'r making a coffee or a hot chocolate. Cant say ive made a cold one yet but it does a amazing job at heating

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for $56.00.

Rafael Levy E.
Rafael Levy E.Sydney, NSW

Perfect for heating milk for cappuccinos

This is the best milk frother in the market. Easy to use and easy to clean.
it can also be used for hot chocolate drinks.
You can easily adjust the temperature on your liking.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for $150.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Best coffee machines in 2020!

The awards for best coffee machines (manual/semi-automatic, capsule/coffee pod and fully automatic) of 2020 are here! View in-depth ratings for different aspects of the coffee machine, such as Milk Frothing and Cleaning & Maintenance.

Wendy Z.5 Nov 2019
best-coffee-machines-in-2020
KKC
KKC

Saving me in ISO!

This machine is making our coffee and babycino’s every day. The froth is perfect. Another review mentions high temp issues which is accurate but doesn’t worry me for my use for kids and within hot coffee. It’s easy to clean and store - very happy!

Purchased in July 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $170.00.

leon
leonHunter Region, NSW

milk temperature

Disappointing as to the milk temperature. 0n 60c to 70c milk ia only Luke warm How hot for a proper heat to drink. has any person have any solution. my old unit provided much higher temperature

Purchased in August 2020 for $152.98.

Love it!

My foamer works beautifully when the almond milk I use is allowing the foam to form. I always clean the disk with a brush ensuring it is clean but even though I use the same brand of almond milk sometimes it doesn’t foam well.

Purchased in March 2020 for $125.00.

Mortishia
MortishiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Home made Hot Choc/Capaccino with ease

Purchased the Milk Cafe on recommendation from relative. So far it does what is expected, has 3 cup capacity but won’t give the full froth experience at this level. Makes perfect froth if using 1 cup serve. Easy to use and is a joy for the family. Comes with 2 discs, Latte and Capaccino, which can also be used to make Hot Chocolate. Option on heat level and can also froth cold milk fir a refreshing cold drink.

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $145.00.

m m
m msydney

used for several years

happy with it. use twice a day with bialetti. .

goes easy in dishwasher

they able to help with replacement parts

lid isnot useful and I never use but doesnt spill

kids use for hotchocolate

10 years daily use and still going well

I use this daily sometime, twice a day and have just clocked over 10 years. It's perfect, never had an issue, I love the fact I can do 3-4 big coffees at once, great for entertaining !!!!

Purchased in January 2010 at Harvey Norman for $149.00.

Michelle R
Michelle RPerth, WA

Does the job intended

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for $169.00.

dripley
dripleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A very good unit.

I've had one of these for 3 or 4 years now, using it every day. It heats and froths the milk at one time and has proven to be ultra reliable. Occasionally the milk doesn't froth, or froths very little, and I have concluded that this most likely happens at times when the cows have been fed hay, as in times of drought or similar.
I bought mine from a Breville 'factory seconds' shop. As new with a full warranty for half the normal retail price. I'll probably never need another one.

Purchased in May 2015.

Brendon O.
Brendon O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worked well...until it caught fire....

It is a great frother if you use away from your house so you dont burn down your house. Breville dont give a toss about after sales service either so if it fails, AND catches fire, well hard luck.
Just out of warranty and they tell you to take a running jump. So much for the law requiring it to last a reasonable time. They only promised it would froth milk. I guess they consider it a bonus if it can also be used as a fire lighter. Why Breville exists as a company I cant understand.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $149.00.

Melanie
MelaniePerth, WA

Exactly what I wanted

I have only had this for a few months but it's been exactly what I wanted. Great froth, adjustable temps, easy to wash and no heat spots/sticking milk like my old Aldi one. Hi Lo milk from IGA doesn't froth but I blame the milk as the Woolies one does.

Read more reviews - page 2