MPNs: 35904060 and BMF600

big ugsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Milk frother easy & convenient

I love this milk frother b/c it can make enough frothed milk for 6 lattes at once which means more guests can enjoy their drink at the same time. It has quantity markings on the inside, reducing waste from "guessing" the amount needed ... and ...It's easy to clean.

Purchased in March 2019 at Myer Online Store for $143.65.

Ann D.

Ann D.South East Queensland, QLD

Best appliance in my kitchen

I’ve had this milk frother for almost a year now and I love it! It’s confirmed my coffee snobbery - won’t buy a coffee anymore as I can’t match what I make at home! It’s simple to use and clean - quiet and can froth milk for 2-4 coffees at a time. I have one at work too and have my in-laws hooked on one too.

Purchased in October 2018 at Myer Retail Stores for $80.00.

D L Parker

D L ParkerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it love it.

Comes with two frother attachments is easy to use and even easier to clean. Heats quickly and quietl. Brought mine after continually singing the praises of my daughter's Breville milk frother.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys.

Sylviab

SylviabSydney, NSW

Best frother on the market

Fantastic way to froth milk and make hot chocolate. Very quiet and I love the two attachments- cappuccino and latte. Fast and easy with range of temperatures. Best brand on market and so easy to clean.

Purchased at Bing Lee.

Breville Milk Cafe BMF600

Got this as a gift, worked fine for a month. After that it started making loud noise. Few days later it blew up the fuse at my home and smoke started coming out of the machine.
Update : Customer Support issued me a replacement device

Purchased in January 2019.

Breville
BrevilleBreville

If you could send us an email to askus@breville.com.au , we would like to assist with this issue.

Judi CHunter Region, NSW

Without a doubt the best frother on the market

Most fantastic milk frother after having a couple of other brands. The Breville is amazing. Easy to use. Easy to clean. Can do several coffees at once. Can choose desired temperature. Is dishwasher safe if choose to do so but really no need to as it just wipes clean. The best milk frother on the market.

Nic

Nicbrisbane

Greatly Exceeds Expectations

My milk frothing journey began with Aldi’s machine which did a good job but having to clean after EVERY froth, to remove the burnt ‘scum’ from the bottom, was a pain.

Enter the Breville. Woohoo, I’m free!

Pour in the milk, press start, make your coffee, beep beep, milk’s ready, pour, rinse jug, turn upside down on dish rack - you’re done! Yeah, no scrubbing. I think that’s awesome.

So, we use ours daily, it’s approximately 6 months old, and so far, no issues. It continues to deliver excellent froth at an extra hot temperature which I like. You can select the temp you want on the dial. This machine is simple to use, isn’t terribly noisy and prepares the milk quite quickly.

Very happy with this purchase. 5 stars.

Purchased in November 2018.

Harry F.

Harry F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to use and easy to clean

The cappuccino froth is excellent. It be would nice if the latte attachment produced just a tad more froth but otherwise it is quite good. I like the way it comes in two parts so you can clean the jug without worrying about water getting into the electricals.

Purchased in April 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for $139.00.

drax

draxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worked well at first then...

Then failed as often on repeat usage with a triple beep error. Workaround was to unplug it from wall and leave disconnected for 6 plus hours. Swapped it out as still under warranty. Replacement worked better at first with what sounded like a fan inside which might have been a workaround for a design issue with the first iteration. Sadly it too failed after some months and I’ve moved on.

Purchased in January 2015 at Harvey Norman for $139.00.

Sally G

Sally GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life Expectancy? Fabulous Frother No More.

I love my machine and have used it daily but the froth is now poor. How long should it last? I have tried cleaning the both disks thoroughly. So sad. Don't know whether to replace the disks and wait ( latte one early used) or buy a new machine. Too expensive to have it last and fail.

Purchased in September 2017.

Aimee

AimeeSydney, NSW

Good frother

I like that it can produce lots of froth for at least 2 cups although it is not good when you only want a cup of cappuccino. I tried the latte disc but it did not work for the almond milk I got so I will try another brand. Overall it's easy to use and to clean. It just takes a bit long, nearly 2 mins to froth a minimum amount of milk at the lowest recommended temperature.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Jay

Jay

Perfect Milk Frother

Bought the frother for my partner. This is certainly the best frother in the market.

Easy to use, easy to clean, also the two attachments (cappuccino, latte) are a perfect blend.

Certainly would recommend it!

Purchased in February 2017 at Myer Retail Stores.

BB reviewer

BB reviewerAdelaide

Has pros and cons but I would buy it again

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Alfonts

AlfontsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good machine, bit pricey, needs smaller volumes

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Lamibydesign

LamibydesignGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fence Sitter

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Sinjay

SinjayPelican Waters

Works well when you get used to it

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Dangerous electrical fault

I have owned my Breville Cafe for a few years and it worked fine. Then all of a sudden today it just turned on by itself while it was stored in the appliance cupboard. Thank God I was home or it could have caused an electrical fire and burnt the house down.

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Stacey Va’L

Stacey Va’LWandin Nth VIC

Love it but unfortunately doesn’t froth some Almond Milk

Love my frother but unfortunately it doesn’t froth some brands of almond milk (that are too watery). Froths soy milk amazing though. Great product, very liable and easy to clean after use. Dishwasher safe. Easy to use. Multiple functions. Different temperatures and froth types. I’m not good at making an instant coffee but this makes me look good!

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Daz

DazCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic performer without peer but don't lose your receipt!!!!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Lefty

LeftyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Hot Chocolate Maker For Home Use

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Ben Hughes

Ben Hughesasked

Hi I have the 3 beep problem keeps shutting down, everything is clean.. is there anything else I can do, before throwing it in the bin, microwave is my milk heater, due to this product having a mind of its own

big ugs

I love this machine & highly recommend it, have never had any problems. With your issue, I'd contact Breville - give them the chance to remedy the situation before you blast their product. If they respond appropriately, that's good. They said in the past "Please give us the opportunity to correct the situation by contacting our dedicated customer care team at 1300 139 798 (M-F, 8am-5pm) or at askus@breville.com.au
PS. When not being used, I turn it off at the power, that might be an advantage.

Spannerasked

My milk frother has been awesome for about 6 months but now it will not froth the milk, it only heats the milk and whisks it around a bit. Any idea what is wrong. Disc firmly in place There apperas to be a different motor noise when it is on

Judi C

Have you changed your brand of milk? Try storing your container in the frig and make sure the milk is nice and cold before adding it

Spanner

Thanks milk the same straight out of fridge. I feel that something is wrong with the disc. But can’t see anything. Could there be an issue with how the jug sits on cradle??

Teanna M.
Teanna M.

Was there any solution for this I am now having the same problem after it working fine for a few years.

Shazasked

Milk frother only works interrmittently.
Never sure if it is going to work or not, one day it will the next it won't. Checked & double checked frothing wheel has clicked in place, i've move jug around in different positions. Starts beeping a few seconds into the cycle, frothing wheel does NOT spin & it WON'T heat. Any ideas on how to fix please?

Judi C

Mmm, not sure. Mine is amazing. Have you checked what temperature you have the dial set to?

Shaz

Dial is always on as hot as it will go, i have tried different temps too to try & get it working but it doesn't make a difference. I agree, it's amazing if u get it on a day it works. Thx for ur reply

Sally
Sally

Mine does this too ... and will take ages for it to 'cool down' after it has stopped midway heating the milk. I have noticed that if there's any condensation on the outside of the jug (if you've put chilled milk in it and not turned it on immediately) thats a guarantee that it either wont start, or will turn off too soon.

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategoryMilk Frothers