VerifiedMPN:AusFroth-06

4.5

Jack Bustamante
Jack Bustamante

Great milk frother

This is the 2nd milk frother I have purchased. This time for the office. I love the larger capacity to make 2-3 coffees and ease of cleaning throwing the bowl into the dishwasher. The only draw back is that it takes approx 5 mins to finish its cycle so means planning and even on low foam still produces a lot of foam. Show details ·  1
Karthick Ekambaram
Karthick EkambaramBelconnen 2617, ACT

Excellent Product

Very happy with the product, I am able to make fresh hot milk tea and coffee at office. So far no issues. Show reply
K Penney
K PenneyGippsland, VIC10 posts

Kimberlie
KimberlieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

This product is fantastic

This milk frother is fantastic I absolutely love it and can’t live without it. Show reply
Mumma
MummaGippsland, VIC3 posts

Auspure Milk Frother

This frother has several settings. My favourite is for the hot chocolate. I fill it to the 600ml maximum and the hot chocolate is very good - however it takes 20 minutes using cold milk from the fridge as recommended in the manual. That’s a long time!! Also the ‘cooking’ jug is hard to pour out of - it drips from the base at the same time. I use a funnel and that helps. I also have a Breville Nespresso coffee pod machine so I use that for other hot milk drinks. Maybe I’d use the Auspure frother for cold milk drinks.
Auspure.com
Auspure.com   DM
Nick R
Nick RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Very good milk frother

This makes excellent warm frothy milk, replacing the stovetop milk frother we used to use for our morning coffee (it was great but would overflow if left unattended). Very happy with the performance of the Auspure frother - reliable and easy.

Couple of minor points. Don't push the lid on, instead just rest it in place. The first time I used it I pushed the lid on tight and then the whole thing was hot and I had a hard time getting it off.
Secondly, it's inevitable that a little milk occasionally gets spilled on the element and once it burns on there's no good way to clean it.

But overall, I really like this device and it gets used daily. Show reply