3Lavazza MilkEasy

4.4

Sue M
Sue MPerth, WA18 posts

A great little frother

After a disappointing Bellini which stopped after a few months, I bought the Lavazza MilkEasy and love it. It froths the milk beautifully I use A2 light milk. I love that the thingy that makes it froth is easily removed to be cleaned. I bought mine online from Lavazza and could not fault the quick delivery and price. I wanted to wait for a few months before reviewing just to make sure. Show details
minkis
minkisVIC, 300020 posts

Good size for small apartment

Small milk frother, good for small size kitchen since it takes up very little space. Very easy to clean. Show details ·  1
HDB
HDBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Definitely not a 5!

After reading reviews on here I bought one! after a lot of mucking around trying to find one, it was disappointing it’s not in the same league as the Nescafé one that produces a much better froth. Show details
Ben
BenSydney, NSW93 posts

Just right

I have used a few different frothers, and already own the Lavazza Milk Up which I've been very happy with. Was looking for something more compact for a small kitchen bench so bought the MilkEasy direct from Lavazza online, who had the cheapest price and delivered it quick smart! The MilkEasy works great, produces a very nice latte milk, is easy to clean with no protrusions in the pot, and quite compact on the benchtop. I'd probably still recommend the Milk Up if you have the space for it, as the Milk Up's handle makes a quick tap and pour very easy, the MilkEasy is slightly more cumbersome to handle. Both are miles ahead of every other frother I've used. Show details ·  1
Annette R.3 posts

Lavazza milk easy

Best milk frother I have used. Milk is thick and frothy. This little machine is worth every penny. It has out lasted other milk frothers I have owned,
. Can’t live without it. Show details ·  1
AllanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Simply Brilliant

The LaVazza MilkEasy frother is simply brilliant. It delivers consistent and perfectly frothed milk every time (and doesn't over cook it!). It's super quiet and easy to clean. I highly recommend it. Show details
Alan
AlanSydney, NSW2 posts

Easy to use. Great for coffee and hot and cold chocolate

Have been using daily for about a week now and loving it.
Easy to use and easy to clean. Options to make hot or cold froth or simply heat the milk with a single button.
Very impressed for my first milk frother. Show details

Erika P.
Erika P.

Hi. Can I use oat milk with this frother ?

Lavazza   DM

Hi Erika, Yes you can use oat milk in our frothers.

The Lavazza Team

Hello Lavazza Team
Why do you only answer the easy/positive questions? You answered question 2 below but completely ignored question one... the important technical question. I REPEAT:
1. What temperature will Lavazza Milk Easy heat milk to when at full milk capacity?
2. Does Lavazza Milk Easy come in white? (Answered No)

Hi Sek, sorry missed that one. Between 60-60 degrees. The Lavazza Team

Allan

Hi Sek, if you're referring to my response to your question below, I am not from Lavazza. I purchased this product, and responded to your question. If you read the response then you would see the answer to question 1. is 60-65 degrees.

Hello
2. Does Lavazza Milk Easy come in white?

Allan

1. 60-65 degrees. 2. Try the Lavazza website although I'm pretty sure it only comes in black.

Annette R.

I always rinse milk easy out with boiling water and poor the water and remaining froth into my drink as I like mine extra hot. My granddaughter uses just milk with her hot chocolates and it is reasonably hot.

Lavazza   DM

Hi Annette, we are thrilled you are enjoying your Lavazza Milk Easy and thank you for sharing your feedback.

The Lavazza Team

Features

• The Lavazza MilkEasy Milk Frother can warm or froth your milk.
  • It has a magnetic whisk that helps it froth milk perfectly.
  • A transparent lid lets you watch the milk cream yourself.
  • The milk frother has removable components that are dishwasher-safe.
  • It has a frothing capacity of 120ml and a heating capacity of 180ml.
CategoryMilk Frothers