Lavazza Milk Up

Lavazza Milk Up

dani r

dani rGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best frother

I've tried the nespresso and aldi frothers. This is easily the best one. The removable section makes for easy cleaning. Also you don't end up with the weird gunk that seems to accumulate on the non stick options. 10/10 would recommend

Laura M.

Laura M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing milk frother!

This machine is litterally amazing!
Better then i thought it would be. I chose this machine based on reviews and i was not disappointed! It has turned my coffee from good to great! It made an awesome hot chocolate too if thats more your taste!
The only thing i would change is to be able to froth enough milk for 2 coffees at a time. You will not regret this purchase.

Purchased in August 2020.

CLINT FLICKER

CLINT FLICKERGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works perfect

So many people complaining that it doesn't froth when it comes down to the milk you use. I have found different brands of milk froth more than others, some hardly at all. But I have had no trouble and it gets used twice a day for many months with great results. It heats quickly and washes up so easily. This is far superior to the old Sunbeam I had. You don't have to wait for it to cool down to make another cuppa, it is ready straight away. It is a ripper.

Purchased at The Good Guys for A$79.00.

Karen van der Veen

Karen van der VeenSouth-East, TAS

Milk Frother

I found that after not using for about 6 months that the frother no longer froths, heats perfectly but no more froth. I tried replacing the frother part but still to no avail.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for A$199.00.

Ang

AngSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not consistent

First machine had for 9 days. I only used the foam disk and for the first full week worked perfectly. Last two days was hit and miss with having any foam at all. Exchanged for a new one - first cup was great the 2nd had no foam at all. Tried again this morning and no luck. Will have to take it back for refund. Disappointing as I thought I was getting a really good machine for a great price.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$79.00.

ABforFY

ABforFYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use, makes lovely latte, hot or cold chocolate

Good quality, easy to use milk frother with stainless steel cup.
Induction rather than traditional steam method, so milk doesn't get watery.
Option for frothed or steamed, hot or cold. Makes lovely latte and hot chocolate. Dish washable or easily hand washed.
Only makes 1 cup, and takes about 2-3 min, so not suitable if you need to make multiple cups, but for single use, it is pretty much perfect.

Purchased in March 2020 at Lavazza for A$79.00.

Carmela A.

Carmela A.Sydney, NSW

Lavazza my Milk Up froth maker

Bought my Lavazza Milk Up from reading the Product reviews and has truly delivered. Easy to use and works brilliantly in every-way with quick and easy Hot chocolates, frothy cappuccino & creamy flat whites during the lockdowns and so easy to clean. Worth every cent :)

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys Online store for A$79.00.

Ang99

Ang99Perth, WA

So Easy to use and clean!!

Very easy to use and clean. Quick and easy. My only gripe would be that you can't froth much milk at once, maybe about 175ml. But great for the price and happy with the purchase.

Purchased in February 2020 at Officeworks for A$59.00.

MAJ

MAJNorth Queensland, QLD

Lavazza milk up

I bought this product because its stainless steel. Its easy to clean and the temperature of milk warm. I use Soy Milk which does create significant froth and limited liquid. I fill to the minimum level so perhaps that's the reason. After pouring the warmed milk into my cup l add a dash of cold milk to this container to liquify the froth, swirl it around and add to my coffee. I've also used barrista milk but not much difference so continue to use standard milk.

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys for A$79.00.

Louisa

LouisaQueensland

Perfect. Use it daily with no complaints.

After relying so much on all these reviews to decide on a new milk frother, I felt I should write one. Bought mine a few months back, used daily (sometimes multiple times) and I have no complaints whatsoever. I've only used the disc in the warming, not frothing, way as it froths my soy milk perfectly as is like that. It's a nice creamy foam, not a load of bubbles like the Aldi frother I've used previously has done. Very easy to clean, no sticking like my old Nespresso one. I find that filling to the max level makes the perfect amount of milk for my partner and I to each have a cup, but if you wanted a lot of milk in your coffee or hot drink, you might go one at a time. Very happy with this.

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay for A$79.00.

LK1974

LK1974Sydney, NSW

Very happy with produvy

Generates good froth every time (we use almond milk) and super easy to clean - just rinse under tap straight after.

It doesn't take a lot of milk but big enough for a large cappuccino

Purchased in August 2018.

Christine R

Christine RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent but a bit noisy

Great little machine - froths well and very easy to clean. My only complaint is that it is a bit noisy - the lid rattles unless you hold it down. But I'm still very happy - I had to return 2 Dualit milk frothers because they both stopped working within the first 3 months!

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for A$79.00.

Didi 45Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic little machine

The Lavazza Milk Up frother is very easy to use and froths up milk beautifully. The instructions are simple and in many languages. I always read reviews before purchasing anything and the Lavazza had easily the best reviews of all the milk frothers that I read. The price is reasonable and well worth it, a great machine I would highly recommend.

Purchased in February 2019 at Officeworks Online store.

Didi 45

The machine had to be returned as it was not frothing properly!

Very Happy

Easy to clean; great results; good temperature; not too noisy; 2 types of milk for latte or cappuccino.
Use it sometime to make hot chocolate too by throwing choco powder into the milk.
Love that its so easy to use with just a click of the button.
No problems so far

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Jill

JillBrisbane

Completes the at home coffee experience

I bought this milk frother partly because of the name but more because it was small making one or two servings at a time. The bench space was also a consideration in my small kitchen. It allows the coffee to be hot and stays hotter for longer so I think the perfect addition for the home coffee. The frother is thick and stays right to the last drop! So glad I purchased it.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Damien

DamienBrisbane

Great little unit

Date PurchasedMar 2018
ErinH

ErinHBrisbane

Very happy

We bought this milk frothier after our Nespresso one died. We’ve been using it daily and it’s been fantastic so far. It froths the milk nicely and jug is easier to clean than the Nespresso, IMO. The jug doesn’t hold a lot of milk, but it’s fine for making individual coffees or two small coffees.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Tina

TinaPerth, WA

Delighted with this little machine!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018