3Lavazza MilkUp

4.9
4.9
Works quickly
Easy to use and clean
Resists getting gunk stuck on it
Small capacity

Lone J.
Lone J.9 posts

Doesn’t get hot enough to enjoy

Froths quite well but temp not hot enough for me to enjoy. Show details
Kay
Kay

Disappointed

The Lavazza Milkup is a disappointment. Very little froth and milk is not hot enough. Expected more from an expensive Frother. Show details
Carol and Frank
Carol and FrankPerth, WA27 posts

Best milk frother we have used

We have tried many milk frothers with disappointing results.
Although it does not produce a large amount of froth it is fine for two people. It is quick and automatically switches off. Easy to clean. We use Browne's Extra Creamy milk to obtain satisfactory froth. It is still performing without any problems. Show details
RhondaSydney, NSW4 posts

Disappointed ..purchased a week ago

Fact : It heats up to luke warm,my hot ( so called ) chocolate won’t even melt the marshmallows.
Fact : I purchased this as productreview gave it the highest praise. Show details
ChristinaPerth, WA5 posts

Only one not two crowns in box and really only heats the milk

Very disappointed as I'm a long time Lavazzo coffee bean addict and I needed a new frother so when I saw they did one - yes!
I use Lactose free milk - is that the problem? Perhaps but if so I sadly need to return the brother to my place of purchase. Show details
M.C.F
M.C.FGippsland, VIC2 posts

Nice frother and great red colour!

Had the frother for over a year but only used it a few times, it sat on my bench top mainly to give the kitchen colour.... Yesterday I tried to use it and there was a loud bang and a puff of smoke, of course, it's useless now.... A pity really untill yesterday it worked fine.... Show details
Lavazza
Lavazza   DM

Thanks for your feedback, so to learn of the issues you have experienced, please contact our service centre on 1300 307 171 (during business hours) for further assistance. The Lavazza Team.

Kaptin Kyle
Kaptin KyleBrisbane41 posts

Amazing for the first 6 months and then trouble

This milk frother was kicking goals for the first 6 months. And then it started getting temperamental. One type of milk wouldn't froth, and then another, and another. Until I settled on only one being able to froth. It's like it became picky and eventually would only accept Oatly Barista milk. And only if it has been chilled and shaken before use. It is going to be more trouble than not soon and ill just need to bite it and get a Nespresso frother.
Lavazza
Lavazza   DM

Hi Kaptin Kyle, Thanks for your feedback we will definitely take on board. Please feel free to contact our Service Centre on 1300 307 171 should you require further assistance with your frother. The Lavazza Team.

Rebekah
RebekahSouth East Queensland, QLD

jimbo
jimboGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

great product works well

bought this from the good guys about a month ago $79.00, very good for the money ,my only gripe needs to make the milk a bit hotter maybe a temp control other wise very happy Show details
Colby
ColbySydney, NSW24 posts

The best frother

We have had the Milk-Up Lavazza for a month. Have previously used the Nespresso frother, which is OK, but it doesn't heat the milk so the milk has to be heated in the microwave first. What we like about the Milk-Up is that it heats the milk as it froths; it has a S/S cup that is separate from the motor/body and is easy to clean; the froth is thicker than the Nespresso model; it beeps when the frothing is completed. Like other brands it only makes one mug at a time which is not a issue. We use Skim-Long-Life-milk and that makes great froth. We are really happy with our purchase. Show details
Lyn1966
Lyn1966South East Queensland, QLD13 posts

DR
DRMelbourne9 posts

So good

Way better than the Nespresso milk frother. Stainless steel makes for easy cleaning. There's never any weird residue left behind. Fairly quiet and quick, would definitely buy again and recommend.
Carsten P
Carsten PPerth, WA17 posts

A reliable workhorse

Haven gone through 5 Milk Frothers over a few years, I ended up buying a Lavazza Milk up. This is now two years ++ ago and it has worked reliably every single day without any issues.  Show details
Elliot K
Elliot KSinney, Orstray-yah32 posts
Johnrevs
JohnrevsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just what you need

For Coffee (frother) or hot chocolate (warm to hot milk), this machine does well.
really really easy to clean

As with all frothers you will not get the hot & extra hot milk you get from coffee shops but their coffee machines are commercial and far more taller, wide and and sizeable, energy consuming bulky things that are not feasible in domestic homes.

all in all does the job and does it well every time

Show details

Sean
Sean

Hi, my Lavazza milk frother has worked well for over 12 months but recently the metal jug has cracked leaking milk into the base. Ive looked online but cant find a replacement for the jug only. Can I purchase the jug separately?

Vickie B.

Hi, I just purchased the Lavazza milk easy and I use Almond milk and it does not froth up at all, and the milk was cold.It was a lot of money to spend on something that doesn’t work. Any suggestions please. Cheers

Christina

I returned my Lavazza Milk Up several months ago and don't understand why I keep being asked for a review!!!!

Sorry, I didn’t realize

Lil
Lil

I lost the notched crown. Where can I get a replacement? Found similar one in Amazon but expensive. Will a nespresso milk frother whisk able to fit in?

Rhonda

I find this product to be absolutely useless …capable of not doing what it claims to do !

Features

• The minimum milk capacity for either frothing or heating is 60mL, while the maximum capacity is 120mL for frothing and 180mL for heating.
  • This Lavazza milk frother is capable of frothing both hot and cold milk, making it usable in different seasons.
  • Works using magnetic induction heating, which incorporates efficient technology.
  • The appliance is easy to use, thanks to its single button and one-touch operation.
  • Made with dishwasher-safe detachable parts, which saves cleaning time.
  • The unit is available in the choice of a black, red or white design.

Points of praise

• Heating and frothing is quick and efficient, and the machine works reliably.
  • Milk warms up to the right Goldilocks temperature (not too hot, not too cold).
  • The machine is also quick and easy to clean.
  • The appliance doesn’t get residue from hot milk stuck on it, unlike other ‘non-stick’ frothers.

Something to consider

• The electric jug only has enough space to froth enough milk for one milk-based coffee or drink at a time. This may be more time consuming if you're making caffeinated beverages for more than one person. However, reviewers didn’t mind this too much, due to the overall outstanding quality of the machine.
CategoryMilk Frothers