Breville Kinetix Wizz 8 Plus BFP580

Breville Kinetix Wizz 8 Plus BFP580

MPNs: 36535702 and BFP580SIL
See the Best Food Processors in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Breville

3.7
  • Product is used
  • Safety
Chris
ChrisBrisbane

Day 1 review

I'll update this as I go, but the jug is plastic. Which the manual informs you not to put in the dishwasher often. I would expect that for a really cheap food processor.

Purchased in .

NOT worth to buy

Purchased in for $229.

Michael add Carole
Michael add CaroleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding Value For Money....

**very sturdy **easy to use **double blades fantastic **easy to clean ** I have a breville coffee machine and would breville do make very good appliances **I do suggest that it worthwhile to check it out for the price the wizz is very good value

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $240.

Weiwei
WeiweiPerth, WA

Great combo purchase for the ameteur chef

I decided to purchase this ($230) from MYER as I have been looking for a processor and blender but didn’t want so many appliances in my kitchen. This was perfect as it’s a 2 in 1. Blender is sturdy and able to handle smoothies (frozen fruits etc) which is what I have been generally using it for.

The processor is also very good with a range of attachments. Yet to try the cheese grater and potato slicer, but have used the dough blade to knead dough which has been perfect for my scones. Also used the s blade for general chopping and was amazed at how fine it chopped everything. It’s functionality is simple - pulse, low and high settings.

Purchased in at Myer for $230.

Food Processors

Find out how Breville Kinetix Wizz 8 Plus BFP580 compares to other Food Processors

Morgan
MorganPerth, WA

Solid unit for a 1-2 person household.

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $180.

Bonnie
BonnieBrabham

So versatile and saves so much time <3

I am very happy with this product. It's very durable and blends very well! It captures every bit leaving no lumps. There is only one downfall, every time I open the lid after blending, food splatters out. This is even when I take out the plastic cap to release pressure. It's quiet difficult to take-off, but when it does, there's some splatter. Happens to my Thai Green curry paste every time. Other than that, I cannot fault it!

Date Purchased
Bridgette Pce
Bridgette PceSydney

So happy with my new kitchen assistant - what's not to love!