Breville Kinetix Wizz 8 Plus BFP580

Breville Kinetix Wizz 8 Plus BFP580

MPNs: 36535702 and BFP580SIL

Solid unit for a 1-2 person household.

Happy with my purchase - as someone who only cooks for the two of us in my household I have found that this does exactly what we need it to with no fuss. Have had a bit of trouble getting the potato peeler 'blade' to peel effectively as it requires a particular potato size and shape which isn't always available, but just peeling by hand is fine. Slices and dices effectively and is easy to clean, is definitely loud but I've never heard of a food processor that isn't. Definitely a great budget-conscious option.

The unit feels sturdy - there is some plastic pieces but overall it doesn't feel 'cheap', however the rubber feet aren't as effective as I would like and it does tend to rattle a bit when being used. I can't comment on the dough hooks or blender jug as I have seperate appliances for both of these, but for easy veg chopping it's a winner!

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $180.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Weekly
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Meat and Soups

So versatile and saves so much time <3

I am very happy with this product. It's very durable and blends very well! It captures every bit leaving no lumps. There is only one downfall, every time I open the lid after blending, food splatters out. This is even when I take out the plastic cap to release pressure. It's quiet difficult to take-off, but when it does, there's some splatter. Happens to my Thai Green curry paste every time. Other than that, I cannot fault it!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

So happy with my new kitchen assistant - what's not to love!

Just purchased the Kitchen Wizz 8 BFP580 from Myers. So far I have shred, sliced and crushed and I have been extremely happy with the result.

It is a little noisy but most processors are. The rubber foot pads add some balance to when the machine is vibrating but I keep my hand on top of the chute and stablise and it does the trick. it It is easy to clean and easy to use. I have not used the dough blade because I am not a baker but
I expect it would work just as admirably as do the other blades. I have not used the blender because I already have one.

The body of the machine and the storage case are made of plastic and seem a little lightweight but I guess if it were a metal base it would weigh a ton. As it is, it is easy to store and then lift onto the work surface. The blade storage case is neat and compact.

As it is new and I have only used the processor a few times, I cannot comment on its operation over the long term but since I am very careful of how I handle, wash and store it as well as follow the instructions for which blade to use, quantities etc. I envisage a long and happy association with my new little helper.