Breville Kitchen Wizz 8 BFP560SIL

Breville Kitchen Wizz 8 BFP560SIL

MPN: BFP560SIL

Breville, you couldn't do much better

It comes with 5 attachments - Potato peeler, Dough blade, Quad blade, Adjustable slicer and Fine and course reversible shredder.

The Quad blade and Adjustable slicer are my favourites ,which I use all the time, its great for chopping veges really quick, no more onion eyes baby!

The machine is easy to clean, we just chuck it in the dishwasher - make sure the bowl it dry before putting it away as moisture does get inside the handle.

This machine is so much better than the two Sunbeam MultiProcessor Compact LC6000 we had for a very short time - read review called "Flimsy materials and poorly designed machine :("

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Product is great, works well and is used regularly

We were loathe to buy a new processor but our Braun Multi practice died after 27 years; The choice was big but this one took up less space, had a large bowl; and as we couldn't get the same brand we knew Breville were good - having had the toasted sandwich maker for a long time ( the second one). My partner thinks it is wonderful and is most impressed, it doesn't leak out the middle as the old one did, better designed! The slicer/grater is good also, surprisingly. Having the double blade in the processor bowl is excellent, no effort to process anything, even smaller batches. It was good value and provided what we required with no extras we would not use!. Many in the price range included a liquidiser BUT we already had this with a mixer. Easy to store, and quick to put together for use. We look forward to using it hopefully as long as our last processor lived!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

fantastic has worked well

Bought this unit around 12 months ago and it has not missed a beat. It is used regularly for bread making and the occasional grating of vegetables and fruit. So far I am very pleased with this product and commend Breville for making a reasonably priced unit that has actually lasted.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Do you have any brevilles where the spindle is not attached to the bowl. I bought a breville superwizz in 1979 and it has only just died. I heard there is a pto lem with the bowls crackjng around the spindle.
the spindle comes out with the blade, leaving a small "knob" in the centre. My bowl has not cracked and it gets a lot of use. I am impressed with it as we had a Braun multipractic bought in March 1990, died in jan 2018. not made anymore. The breville has been very good.Blades and spindle come apart from the bowl so that everything can be given a good clean. We just put everything into the dishwasher ( top draw ) no problems so far as long as the bowl is left to dry as some water does get into the handle

Can you put pieces of frozen banana in? My thoughts are damage to the blades or plastic bowl.
I don't see why not. I haven't done this but I used to make smoothies with my old machine with no issues.My daughter was using Frozen banana pieces, inch and half long. Frozen solid, hard as ice.

Does this machine purée beans eg.g red kidney beans without the liquid. My current machine is terrible and I have to constantly scrape the sides down as it doesn’t reach it all.
I have never tried pureeing beans, but it is worth a try, may not make a smooth puree maybe just use a couple spoons of liquid. I would be interested if it works. we use this machine for so many things, it is very useful and versatile

Kitchen Wizz 8 BFP560SIL