Breville the Power Toastie LTS425GRY

3.2

Jaspreet K.

Jaspreet K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good one

I have bought it a month ago and I am loving my toasties. I was not fond of sandwiches before but now I m trying different one every day. Good quality as well.

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$99.00.

Debbie

DebbieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Soggy Breville!

Every time I do a toasted sandwich, it sticks to the plates ,the top is okay but the bottom of the sandwich is soggy , it you have to get it out in pieces a cooked mess. Even spraying the plates before cooking does not help. is there a better choice . My husband won't use it any more.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for A$78.99.

Sophia R.

Sophia R.Sydney, NSW

Too easy to use!

It takes about a minute or less to make the perfect toastie. Can't live without it! It makes beautiful toasted sandwiches and very easy to clean - I would use a disinfectant wipe and it would do the trick. It even works on the thickest of slices of bread. So, so worth it!

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W for A$59.00.

Grills

Find out how Breville the Power Toastie LTS425GRY compares to other Grills

Waste of money

This seemed to meet all my requirements, but after minimal use, all the non-stick coating is coming away along the centre cutting edge and everything now sticks destroying the toasties.

Adrian S