Bristile Roofing

Bristile Roofing

See the Best Roofing Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bristile Roofing? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.9
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

pat
patHunter Region, NSW

Not cheap,, BUT NASTY

Substandard quality product sold under different brands in states of Australia.( Brick works , austrail) and many more.
Glazed tiles deterioration after six to 12 months affecting the colour and texture of the tiles.
Bristile ignored warranty claim and try to push 10 years warranty !
Amazing how such a billion dollar company, with the monopoly of the market reduced its warranty from 50year to 10year..
Stay away from them.
I had to give one star to submit..
I would have given negative stars.
Feel free to leave a review on Bristile's google listing too.

• +2Thumbnail
Bruce
Bruce

Poor quality roof tiles do not use

Lots of chipped tiles, uneven glazing. Bristile came out and inspected and told me that there was no problem as you can't see the chips from the normal viewing position which is the ground. Bristile did not even get on the roof to do the inspection. Its a shame companys like coralhomes are using such a poor quality product like this. Roof is only 2yrs old and color is also starting to fade.

Vee
VeePerth, WA

Stay away from this company!

Very poor quality of tiles, they cracked easily and all the tilers asked us to report and claim warranty. When we did, the manager sent us a copy of their quality control certificate for the batch. The worst part is they don’t even want to know what’s went wrong, let alone fixing the problem! They have put us off roof tiles forever!

Gerard C.
Gerard C.Sydney, NSW

Quality of tile finish and after sales service horrible

Finish on the product is very low quality. It's completely faded and makes our now 4yr old home look horrible. Contacted the company but the finish not covered by the warranty.

Very bad job

Very bad job as every one can see from these photos and I had to accept the job with minimal fix after more than one year of chasing , because the dept collector office called me to pay the out standing around $550

• +2Thumbnail

Worst quality of tiles

Job Satisfaction

mark h.
mark h.South East Queensland, QLD

Relacement roof leaked, runined ceilings, no support to repair their mistakes... disgusting.

Per tile
New roof terrible subcontractors, (smashed tiles ecerywhere), poor management, get in get job "done" amd walk away.
Subsequent leaks and failed attempts to repair lead to ruined ceilings.
No responsibility taken to fix / repair ceilings... refused despite their mistakes taking 2 years to find problem from original install.
Find someone else...

Winnie
WinnieSydney, NSW

Excellent Service/Warranty

After 3 years I had issues with my roof and the builder refused to help me at all. I ended up contacted Bristile roofing myself and they attended the next day. The bloke who attended was excellent. Fixed the hole in the roof and the cracks, no questions asked. No follow up bill.

It was a big relief after arguing with my builder for so long, then bristile fixing the issue so quickly no questions asked.

Would recommend.

Ziggy Wrzeczycki
Ziggy WrzeczyckiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

All roofing

Not happy with Bristile at all I will never be dealing with the company ever again as I had a job lined up with my own company two days before they undercut me i’m going to do everything in my power to let them know it’s not ok as I was Had all my tiles lined up supplied through them I repeat do not go to BrisTile ever again I will be taking this further and notifying all builders roofers Tiler’s metal roofers in qld and nsw or if not Australian wide

Caroline
Caroline

Good news, a job well done!

UnhappySouth Australia

Dissatisfied by the quality of installation.

The ceramic roof tiles were installed by their recommended installers who were suppose to be the "A team". Many of the tiles are not sitting flat and they have used chipped tiles where the orange terracotta colour shows through the gray tiles. They are not in any hurry to fix the problem. It's now well over three months and still not fixed. We are very disappointed with the quality of workmanship and attitude of the company.

Great product & very helpful staff with all my dumb questions

Second time we have used these roof tiles & I would recommend them to anyone. Our house looks brand new again very happy with our new roof. I would definitely use again

DissatisfiedSunshine Coast

If you are looking for a neat roof with clean lines - this is NOT the roof tile for you

The picture shown has been photoshopped and is NOT true to the actual look of the roof. When we asked for replacement ridge tiles we were sent curved looking tiles that were more in line with a hacienda style roof instead of the square look that we were after. Our roofer even refused to waste his time putting them on.

Evs
EvsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incomplete job and don't come back to finish off

Waited 5 months for the job to be completed.
Came back and siliconed tiles and left broken tiles in gutter.
I would never use this company again. From my experience, it has been a complete disappointment in workmanship.

Adam
Adam

Cracked ridge capping cement on 4 yr old home.

Maretta V.asked

My house was built in 1998 and had Pioneer Chateau tiles installed (this is now Bristile). I have had nearly 120 tiles replaces since I purchased the house 2 years ago and my roofer (previous employer of Bristile) has said I have the worst roof he has ever seen and the tiles are faulty. Bristile are claiming to be unable to provide any paperwork showing what the warranty of the tiles were and say they would have just been covered by the builders warranty of 7 years. I am unsure as to anyone who would use tiles that only had a 7 year warranty? These are cement tiles that should last at least 50 years. Their tiles have a 50 year warranty from 2003. My tiles are literally disintegrating and cracking right down the middle with no explanation. Anyone with any advice would be so grateful or if you have had similar experiences. I have asked that they supply the tiles to replace the faulty ones which would cost them 6K in comparison to if I paid for them which would be over 10k. I am willing to pay for labour but they have claimed they have absolutely no responsibility.

Narasimha Reddy

I approached Bristile regarding this issue they said that tradies are walking middle of the tiles...

They are worst never use them again

Maretta V.

My experienced roofer knows how to walk on a roof and he can’t do it properly without tiles breaking.
Bristile have contacted me. Hopefully we can have a resolution to my problem.

Debbie M
Debbie M

Maretta, Just curious what the outcome of your correspondence with Bristile was regarding your Pioneer Chateau tile roof? We are in the exact same boat.

Niken K.
Niken K.asked

do you have classic roof tile?

Dissatisfied

Sorry I can’t remember the name of the tile but we found Bristile very uncooperative and unhelpful. Just wouldn’t deal with them again.

Dissatisfied

I think they were called Planum

Unhappy

Our main problem with Bristile was the very poor installation of the tiles, in the first place. Many were not seated flat and many were damaged. Not a good look with orange clay showing though the grey tiles. Finally they did come and replace the damaged tiles, and reset many of them. They need to set a higher standard for their contract tillers. I think the product looks good, but time will tell.

Ros
Rosasked

I am anxious to know the lifespan of Bristile Tiles on a Roof possibly built in late 1070's. I have been trying to contact Bristile folk to no avail. I believe they may have closed down for the Xmas Holiday Season. Can you please help me find someone to talk to about tiles. Gratefully, Ros Bailey

Ghost rider
Ghost rider

Ros I wouldn’t go near them with a barge pole. I had my clay roof tiles supplied and installed by them and I was appalled at the job they did. Not mention that 90% of the monies was taken before a tile had been placed.

The look from their website to what I received was chalk and cheese and they had 3very excuse under the sun to the reasons why. No one ever mentioned that my roof would not look like the one on their website and if they had, I would have chosen something different.

All the sales team are company men, keeping face for Bristile but in fact is a crap product and crap company.
If they were the only supplier of roof tiles, I would get my house thatched.

That’s the experience I have had with them. Useless