Britax Safe-n-Sound Brava

Britax Safe-n-Sound Brava

See the Best Baby Car Seats in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Britax Safe-n-Sound

• Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment

Jaspreet K.
Jaspreet K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

Very confortable seat as my bub is happy in the seat and I feel safecin carrying her by myself. Its worth the price in buying this car seat for bub

k d.
k d.Sydney, NSW

Excellent car seat

I love this capsule car seat. It was amazing when my daughter was first born and super easy to use for wrapping her j and moving her to the pram etc. she is 8 months now and still fits well in it and she is still very comfortable. Would definitely buy from Britax again!!

Purchased in April 2019 for $500.

Colin Foley
Colin FoleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great care seat, easy to use

Great car seat and easy to use. Our daughter is 2.5 years old and can still fit in rear-facing. It can be a little tight getting her in and out but she is very snug and safe. The only downsides is it does not have great clip holders so the seat belt can get stuck under her body when loading her and it has flaps near the feet that she get her feet stuck in.

Purchased at Baby Bunting for $349.

EmmaG
EmmaGTuggeranong 2620, ACT

Perfect for our newborn in our compact car!

We purchased this car seat for our newborn baby. We really struggled to find one that fit nicely in our Hyandai Accent, but this one fits perfectly! Baby looks so snug and content.

Purchased in November 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $329.

ScouserPerth, WA

Unsure about this seat

Bought two of these seat after becoming a grandparent for the first time and being blessed with twins. I purchased them for my car as I look after babies during week , however harness has jammed and now I am unable to tighten it after putting baby in seat, so at the moment I am unable to take them out in car. Have emailed company and await their reply, which hopefully will be swift.
I am concerned and disappointed by performance of this product.

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Prab
PrabVictoria Park

Not the best

We spent hours and hours looking car seats at baby bunting and after lot of research we bought this car seat. Happy with the safety rating and iso fix. But seat belts are too short and my baby hates it and cries every time we try to put him in. We have a cheaper car seat for our other car and overall it is better than the brava.

Think before you buy!

Bought this car seat one year ago for my then three month old and noticed the other day one of the straps was breaking! Picture attached. Soo dangerous thank god I noticed otherwise if we had a accident it would not have ended well. I’m absolutely disgusted that there policy is to have it returned to repair and not replace, I don’t know if he will be safe in it once repaired as the workmanship on this is shocking, the straps are hard to tighten aswell, I was advised by a Britax sales person this is definitely one of the best car seats to get and now I’m so nervous about using it. How can this happen after one year!! Please do your research.

Purchased in July 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $350.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-SoundSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022

Straps are terrible

We purchased this seat as it got a good star safety rating however the straps on the seat are SO hard to tighten and loosen to fit over the babies shoulder. Getting her int he seat is extremely hard, and the buckle always gets stuck under her. The straps are hard to tighten because the length of them are just not long enough. And to top it off, if the straps are not loosen together at the same time one strap gets longer then the other and then the whole thing gets stuck. There is a metal latch at the back of the seat that the strap runs through and this gets all locked up and you can not loosen or tighten the straps. Not impressed with seat and wish we never bought it

Purchased in April 2019.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-SoundSend a private message

Hi Bree, Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and feedback on the Safe-n-Sound Brava. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can assist you further. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Kaija Croft
Kaija CroftSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brava

Not easy to tighten straps at all.
Bottom Buckle falls under baby's bottom because there is no straps to latch it to.
Not easy to install.
Baby did find it comfortable and would sleep happily in it but not the seat for us.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $349.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-SoundSend a private message

Hi Kaija Croft, thank you for taking the time to leave your review and feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

SJC
SJC

Safe and Easy

Seat was very easy to install, even when I was 37 weeks pregnant! Easy to adjust for growth and to keep clean. Bonus points, we could fit our baby quite comfortably while she had to wear a Pavlik Harness for 8 weeks!

Purchased in January 2019.

Car ModelMazda 3
Support C.Britax Safe-n-SoundSend a private message

Hi SJC, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review. If we are able to assist with anything in the future please feel free to contact on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Bethany C.
Bethany C.

Safe and easy

Very comfortable for bubs easy to adjust with growth and to put in the car.
Easy to clean and I just love this product it is so light and my partner loves it too. Compared to the other car seat we have for his car

Purchased in January 2019.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-SoundSend a private message

Hi Bethany, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

The solution to getting 3 seats in a small medium car

This seat seemed to be the only way we could fit 3 car seats along the back of our i30. It has a narrow base and in combination with a booster adjacent, we can fit the 3 seats.
Other than that, the seat is fine. It seems safe and my child likes it. It is easy to use. The ability to adjust the shoulder height of the straps is superior on this product than of the 5+ other child seats I have used.

Purchased in June 2018 for $349.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-SoundSend a private message

Hi David, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Danielle
DanielleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple and easy fit.

This car seat fits perfectly into my car rear facing (which sometimes I find difficult with some car sizes) was super easy to get installed and even easy for myself and husband to remove and reinstall. My son has plenty of room and finds it comfortable enough to sleep most car trips. Safe and sound being a well known brand made it an easy purchase.

Purchased in July 2018.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-SoundSend a private message

Hi Danielle, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Brooke B
Brooke BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great compact seat

This is a great seat. Fits well next to my Graphene and it's a bonus that I could swap the tether side to the door side to make it easier to tighten and loosen. Only negative is that the crotch fabric is not secured to the seat and needed to be repositioned every trip, so I just took it out.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-SoundSend a private message

Thanks so for taking the time to leave such a great review Brooke! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent car seat - easy to use but quite large in car

We bought these when Baby Bunting had a sale and have found it to be quite a good car seat for our little one. Our little one is very comfortable and secure in this and it’s easy enough to get him in and out. Only downside is that I have a small suv car and this car seat takes up a lot of room in the back seat! I heard the brand Britax was a good name to go with and I’m very happy with the product overall.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-SoundSend a private message

Hi Laura, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.