3.9

4.2

Tennille C.
Tennille C.South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Great car seat

I've had this seat 2 years and used it rear facing and forward facing for my son. Great seat, easy to install and seems comfy. I took all the fabric covers off and washed them in the washing machine ready for our second son. They washed well and all went back on easily. We have the Graphene for my husband's car and it is slightly more plush but otherwise very similar. Both are great seats, the Brava a bit cheaper. It fit well in my Suzuki swift and I've since updated to a kia seltos and it fits well with another car seat next to it in the middle. Show details
Annoyed neighbours
Annoyed neighbours Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Great seat but designed to be uncomfortable as child grows

I have decided not to buy britax products anymore.

This was good quality and design, and was compact enough.

However the child restraint is designed in a way that a 2 year old will out grow it. Its such a pain to get them buckled up because the strap length is small.

We can use it until 4 or 5 years but they made it uncomfortable by design to boost sales. So they just made me a customer of mothers choice Show details

Brii3 posts

Decent seat for the price:

We have a Graphene and purchased a Brava as a 2nd seat for our other car. We got the Brava cause it’s slightly cheaper than the Graphene but same dimensions. Easy seat to install, easy to adjust the shoulder strap height. However tightening the straps isn’t as smooth as it is with the Graphene and it feels kinda like you can’t get as snug as a fit in the Brava. Obviously isn’t as nice as the Graphene material and padding wise but for a 2nd seat that won’t be used all the time it does the job. Show details ·  1
Jaspreet K.
Jaspreet K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Perfect

Very confortable seat as my bub is happy in the seat and I feel safecin carrying her by myself. Its worth the price in buying this car seat for bub Show reply
k d.
k d.Sydney, NSW4 posts

Excellent car seat

I love this capsule car seat. It was amazing when my daughter was first born and super easy to use for wrapping her j and moving her to the pram etc. she is 8 months now and still fits well in it and she is still very comfortable. Would definitely buy from Britax again!! Show details ·  1
Colin Foley
Colin FoleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

Great care seat, easy to use

Great car seat and easy to use. Our daughter is 2.5 years old and can still fit in rear-facing. It can be a little tight getting her in and out but she is very snug and safe. The only downsides is it does not have great clip holders so the seat belt can get stuck under her body when loading her and it has flaps near the feet that she get her feet stuck in. Show details ·  1
EmmaG
EmmaGTuggeranong 2620, ACT3 posts

Perfect for our newborn in our compact car!

We purchased this car seat for our newborn baby. We really struggled to find one that fit nicely in our Hyandai Accent, but this one fits perfectly! Baby looks so snug and content. Show details ·  1
ScouserPerth, WA3 posts

Unsure about this seat

Bought two of these seat after becoming a grandparent for the first time and being blessed with twins. I purchased them for my car as I look after babies during week , however harness has jammed and now I am unable to tighten it after putting baby in seat, so at the moment I am unable to take them out in car. Have emailed company and await their reply, which hopefully will be swift.
I am concerned and disappointed by performance of this product. Show details
Prab
PrabVictoria Park8 posts

Not the best

We spent hours and hours looking car seats at baby bunting and after lot of research we bought this car seat. Happy with the safety rating and iso fix. But seat belts are too short and my baby hates it and cries every time we try to put him in. We have a cheaper car seat for our other car and overall it is better than the brava.
Mary
Mary

Think before you buy!

Bought this car seat one year ago for my then three month old and noticed the other day one of the straps was breaking! Picture attached. Soo dangerous thank god I noticed otherwise if we had a accident it would not have ended well. I’m absolutely disgusted that there policy is to have it returned to repair and not replace, I don’t know if he will be safe in it once repaired as the workmanship on this is shocking, the straps are hard to tighten aswell, I was advised by a Britax sales person this is definitely one of the best car seats to get and now I’m so nervous about using it. How can this happen after one year!! Please do your research. Show details
Bree
Bree

Straps are terrible

We purchased this seat as it got a good star safety rating however the straps on the seat are SO hard to tighten and loosen to fit over the babies shoulder. Getting her int he seat is extremely hard, and the buckle always gets stuck under her. The straps are hard to tighten because the length of them are just not long enough. And to top it off, if the straps are not loosen together at the same time one strap gets longer then the other and then the whole thing gets stuck. There is a metal latch at the back of the seat that the strap runs through and this gets all locked up and you can not loosen or tighten the straps. Not impressed with seat and wish we never bought it Show details
Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Bree, Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and feedback on the Safe-n-Sound Brava. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can assist you further. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Kaija Croft
Kaija CroftSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Brava

Not easy to tighten straps at all.
Bottom Buckle falls under baby's bottom because there is no straps to latch it to.
Not easy to install.
Baby did find it comfortable and would sleep happily in it but not the seat for us. Show details
Ease of Height Adjustment
Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Kaija Croft, thank you for taking the time to leave your review and feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

SJC
SJC10 posts

Safe and Easy

Seat was very easy to install, even when I was 37 weeks pregnant! Easy to adjust for growth and to keep clean. Bonus points, we could fit our baby quite comfortably while she had to wear a Pavlik Harness for 8 weeks! Show details ·  1
Bethany C.
Bethany C.4 posts

Safe and easy

Very comfortable for bubs easy to adjust with growth and to put in the car.
Easy to clean and I just love this product it is so light and my partner loves it too. Compared to the other car seat we have for his car Show details ·  1
David
DavidSydney, NSW5 posts

The solution to getting 3 seats in a small medium car

This seat seemed to be the only way we could fit 3 car seats along the back of our i30. It has a narrow base and in combination with a booster adjacent, we can fit the 3 seats.
Other than that, the seat is fine. It seems safe and my child likes it. It is easy to use. The ability to adjust the shoulder height of the straps is superior on this product than of the 5+ other child seats I have used. Show details ·  1