Maxi-Cosi Vita Pro

Listing monitored by Maxi-Cosi

• Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment

By far the best car seat on the market! So easy to use and super comfortable.

Received my Maxi Cosi Vita Pro and my hubby fitted it. It was actually so easy to fit and is super easy to use.
My baby is super comfy and the fabrics and extra padding is just gorgeous!
She sleeps for the first time in the car in this seat and it makes travel to and from so much easier.
I actually had another brand recommended to me, but I decided to go with the Maxi Cosi brand and I honestly feel like I have chosen the perfect seat and brand for our child.
I am more than happy to recommend this seat or brand to anyone else wanting to try it.
Couldn't be happier with my purchase! Thank you Maxi Cosi.

Purchased in September 2021 at Baby Bunting for $599.

Customer ServiceMaxi-Cosi

Hi KahlaO, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely! review. We love this seat too :). Kind Regards, Mark - Maxi Cosi Team

Petra L.
Petra L.Perth, WA

If you're thinking of buying it, buy a seat protector

Purchased at Baby Bunting.

NickyW
NickyWPerth, WA

Best car seat and the absolute best service!!

Purchased in October 2021 at Babyroad Physical store.

Consumer C.Maxi-Cosi

Hi Nicky, Thanks for your feedback. We also love this seat for its design features, comfort and ease of use. As parents ourselves we pride ourselves on our customer service also. Regards Claire - Maxi Cosi Team

Gillian Tobin
Gillian TobinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect car seat

This seat is perfect for our little premmie baby. He has been so comfortable in from day 1. Easy to use a every safe for him. Definitely would recommend to all new mums

Purchased in January 2020 at Baby Bunting.

Consumer C.Maxi-Cosi

Hi Gillian, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We love connecting with our consumers. Thanks, Claire - Maxi Cosi Team.

Edward D.
Edward D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love it

This is a fantastic product with good quality, worth buying. The headrest is just soft and cozy for my son. The iso-fix enhance the safety a lot. will definitely recommend to my friend.

Consumer C.Maxi-Cosi

Hello Edward, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Vita Pro. We would love to hear about your experience as your little one grows. Customer Service Team

Bstew
BstewPerth, WA

Best car seat

The extra chin support is amazing! It supports our very small newborns neck perfectly. Didn’t think we would need it so almost bought a different car seat, So glad we didn’t

Purchased in October 2021 at Babyroad.

Consumer C.Maxi-Cosi

Hi Bstew, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Vita Pro. We would love to hear your experience as your little one grows. All the best, Claire - Maxi-Cosi Team

Kristin
KristinSouthwest, VIC

It just had more features

Honestly as soon as I saw (and felt) the headrest and the cheek guard things to help stop head flop - I was sold on this car seat. I liked the fact is was from a European brand. Having been in retail I know big stores are there to push their own brands so the fact this was independent and came from the inventor of car seats and honestly just feel the headrest of the others!!

Consumer C.Maxi-Cosi

Hi Kristen, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Vita Pro. We would love to hear your experience as your little one grows. All the best, Michelle - Maxi-Cosi Team

Mel
MelChisholm 2905, ACT

I like the safety of the high sides and the different recliner settings.

I’m comfortable putting my child in and out of the seat. Easy to loosen and tighten the harnesses. Adjustable side head rest is also a great feature to this seat.

Purchased in August 2019.

Consumer C.Maxi-Cosi

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Nathan S.29 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
Wendy Bunnett
Wendy BunnettPerth, WA

really love this seat my girlfriend high recommended it !

love the cool wicking fabric , love safety features of the seat especially the infant insert as my baby girl looked really cozy, 2 of my girlfriends have this seat in my mothers group and they love it .

Purchased in September 2021 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $512.

Juliette O.
Juliette O.South East Queensland, QLD

You will regret buying this seat

Purchased in November 2020 for $579.

Daniela
Daniela Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

amazing!!

I purchased this car seat as it was recommended by some of my friends with children, love the design of the seat it’s so compact whilst rear facing and it has all the extra safety features to help keep my baby safe. Such great design with the head rest that offers air protection and also has chin support. Another bonus is the magnetic harness holders!! Super easy to use as well as everything is easily adjustable. Would definitely recommend to other first time parents.

Purchased in July 2021.

Customer ServiceMaxi-Cosi

Hi Daniela, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely! review. I agree the Vita has great features, that's why I love this seat too :) Kind Regards, Haris - Maxi Cosi Team.

Sammar Ali
Sammar AliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend this one!

This carseat is definitely worth the price! Starting from the cool magnetic harnesses, the G cell protection on the outside and the air protection on the head's side made it a quick choice for parents like me who prioritize the comfort and safety of their little ones. The additional chin rest support feature is amazing. It was such an easy buy for us as Maxi Cosi is a trusted brand and I will definitely recommend it to anyone whose looking out for a car seat for their newborn to 4 years old. Go for it!!!

Customer ServiceMaxi-Cosi

Hi Sammar, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely! review. We love the Vita too :) Thanks, Haris - Maxi Cosi Team.

Kelsey's
Kelsey'sPerth, WA

So comfortable! And Cosy

Loved the Service in Babyland and loved the comfort and the GCell technology stood out for me to purchased this seat and also had girlfriend purchase one 7 months ago and loved it!!

Purchased in June 2021 for $539.

Customer ServiceMaxi-Cosi

Hi Kelsey, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely! review. We love connecting with our consumers. Thanks, Haris - Maxi Cosi Team.

Love this car seat!

Purchased in January 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Customer ServiceMaxi-Cosi

Hi Lauren, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely! review. We love connecting with our consumers. Thanks, Haris - Maxi Cosi Team.

Johnny L
Johnny LSydney, NSW

Do not buy this seat, there are design flaws and safety concerns.

Purchased in September 2020 at Baby Bunting Online store for $479.

Customer ServiceMaxi-Cosi

Hi Johnny, Thank you for taking the time and writing a review. Your feedback is important to us, feel free to contact our consumer care team on 1300 809 526 if you would like to discuss this further. Kind Regards, Mark - Maxi Cosi Team.