Maxi-Cosi Vita Pro

• Ease of Height Adjustment
Sprinkle tinkle

Sprinkle tinklePerth

The perfect car seat

We have been using this car seat for 4 months and absolutely love it! It is comfortable, has the g cell technology for extra impact absorption and also has extended reward facing which is amazing!

Bub always falls asleep in the seat and is very content which makes travelling anywhere A breeze.

It also has the chin support to help prevent his head from falling forward and gives him somewhere to rest it.

Love this seat and can’t recommend it enough.

Purchased in December 2019.

Car ModelNissan X-Trail
Jenny O

Jenny OSydney, NSW

Won the good design award of excellence for a reason!

Hi Jenny,
Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Vita Pro. We would love to hear your experience as your little one grows.
All the best,
Maxi-Cosi Team

Highly recommend this amazing car seat!

I love how roomy yet cosy this seat is. I have a very chubby bubba and it's great for him. Another highlight is the adjustable head rests to help support the sides of their head when they fall asleep. The only thing I found difficult was removing the seat cover to wash and when in rearward facing, as the seat is quite big i find it hard to lift bub in the narrow space i have but this could be because i have a Kia and the seats are quite high.

Overall amazing deluxe car seat.

Purchased in September 2019.

Ease of Height Adjustment
Car ModelKia Carnival YP (2015-Present)

Hi Jess,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a fantastic review and feedback on the Vita Pro. Please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 809 526 if you need further assistance.
All the best, Maxi-Cosi Team

Baby Car Seats

Find out how Maxi-Cosi Vita Pro compares to other Baby Car Seats

Tara

TaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend!

This car seat is well worth the price as the level of safety and comfort has surpassed my expectations and experience with other car seats. The extended rear facing age (30 months) is probably my favourite as research has shown that rear facing seats are far more safe than forward facing. I also love the headrest feature as their head doesn’t slump forward onto their shoulder or necks. The seat also has a feature where it changes the position of how forward the seat falls so that when they’re rear facing it is almost like a capsule in a way. It also comes with an infant insert so that you can use safely from birth without having to buy a capsule. 100% recommend!

Purchased in September 2019.

Car ModelSubaru Forester

Hi Tara,
We are so happy that you love the Vita Pro too!

Chantelle

ChantelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vita Pro Convertible: The best car seat on the market!

I love this Maxi-Cosi car seat! By far the best car seat on the market .... even the guy at Baby Bunting (who’s been in the industry for many years) said what an incredible car seat it is with all the features.
Some of the things I personally love most: I love the world first comfort headrest & the fact this luxury car seat also features the brand new Safety Shield technology giving the ultimate in side impact and torso protection. I also love In addition, it’s Australia’s most compact rearward facing car seat with it’s 540mm depth!
Maxi-Cosi have also been a dream to deal with. They realise this is a very special time for families.
I can’t recommend the Maxi-Cosi Vita Pro Convertible or this brand highly enough. The best!

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$599.00.

Car ModelJeep Cherokee
Rosie F

Rosie FWeston 2611, ACT

Such an amazing carseat! Highly recommend it.

I am onto my fourth child and have been through a few carseats in my time as a mother. The Vita Pro has been amazing so far. It is beautifully designed and the features are great. The magnetic harness holders are hands down my favorite but I also love how easy it is to change recline positions, the adjustable comfort headrest and even the extra padding to help reduce strap twists. Every little details has been thought of to make it comfortable for our baby and enjoyable to use as a parent.

Car ModelHolden Captiva