76% · 5712 · 16%

4.5

KahlaO
KahlaO
 Pinned

By far the best car seat on the market! So easy to use and super comfortable

Received my Maxi Cosi Vita Pro and my hubby fitted it. It was actually so easy to fit and is super easy to use.
My baby is super comfy and the fabrics and extra padding is just gorgeous!
She sleeps for the first time in the car in this seat and it makes travel to and from so much easier.
I actually had another brand recommended to me, but I decided to go with the Maxi Cosi brand and I honestly feel like I have chosen the perfect seat and brand for our child.
I am more than happy to recommend this seat or brand to anyone else wanting to try it.
Couldn't be happier with my purchase! Thank you Maxi Cosi.

Purchased in at Baby Bunting for $599.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Maxi-Cosi   DM

Hi KahlaO, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely! review. We love this seat too :). Kind Regards, Mark - Maxi Cosi Team

Weronika
Weronika

Great car seat

Easy to assemble
Safe for a baby
Great customer service
Beautiful color
My baby used it till 4 years old
After we had an accident I had not have any problems to exchange for a new one. Beutiful customer service. Show details ·  1
Kimberley S.
Kimberley S.2 posts

Comfy and easy to use

The seat is super easy to install, it is nice and compact and fits nicely in our 4wd.
Our baby falls asleep almost every car ride so it must be pretty comfy! Show details ·  1
Ashleigh
Ashleigh

Fantastic, sturdy car seat

Fantastic car seat. Very sturdy and cosy for our newborn as it features a special newborn insert which can be removed from 6 months. Harness is also very easy and glides with ease. Would definitely recommend Show reply
Christabel
ChristabelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good car seat

We bought this for our first baby and it is now being used for our second baby! Our first born baby was very comfortable in this seat and we didnt have any issues with it. We are confident that this seat is safe and secure for our kids. We love the safety features of this car seat and we will recommend this car seat to our friends and family! Thank you maxi cosi. Show details ·  1
Natalie
Natalie2 posts

Peace of mind for first time mum

After we purchased this car seat we had a lot of negative reviews saying “worst car seat make ever” our experience with this car seat is fantastic. Baby looks comfortable. She’s secure and we have peace of mind with the extra side impact protection. It’s convenient to not have to regather the strap to adjust the height.

Fantastic car seat. Show details ·  1

Adrienne
AdrienneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A versatile car seat

We were impressed with the versatility and features of this car seat which is why we purchased it . Not only does it allow for 0-4 years use but it has chin supports and a super cosy infant insert. The only thing that makes it tricky is unsettling a sleeping baby to transfer out of it, unlike a capsule. But for use 6m plus it is great. Show reply
Lea
Lea13 posts

Ease of Installation
Kitaa
KitaaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great seat bubs fits snug as a bug

Good size doesn’t take up much room in my car unlike in my mums car. Bubs fits perfect in it. As soon as bubs is out in she’s pretty much asleep so clearly it’s comfy.
Easy to install. Show details ·  1
Lily F.
Lily F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive

Roomy and good customer service

Very comfortable and easy to use.
Highly recommend.

The after-sale customer service is very good and can feel they do care about your concern
Nancy is the person I talk to and she solved my problem within 10 mins Show details ·  1

Suthan B.
Suthan B.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Outstanding Protection and Phenomenal Customer Service: My Experience with the Maxi-Cosi

The Maxi-Cosi Pro-Vita car seat I used for a year proved to be a top-notch product. Despite a recent accident, I trust that it offered ample protection for a child. The customer service team provided during this stressful time was truly phenomenal. Their response was quick and extraordinary. Show details ·  1
Adam
Adam18 posts

Wouldn't be my first choice next time

While you won't be disappointed with this seat, and in fact when my child was first born I loved it, it wouldn't be one I'd buy again. The installation, at least using isofix is exceptionally easy but after 2 years of using it you start to realise the small issues that drive you nuts every day, like the fact the magnets won't hold the seat belt straps, which when your child is first born are too short anyway.

Not sure if it's unique to the seat but my son tends to get hot in the chair. Overall it's a good seat but I'd definitely consider another brand for when it's time to replace it. Show details

Maxi-Cosi   DM

Hi Adam, Thanks for providing your review. Feel free to get in touch with our customer service team who can assist you further 1300 809 526. Regards Claire - Maxi Cosi Team.

BsNees
BsNees2 posts

Great product and service

Very comfortable
Easy to use and adjustable
Highly recommend
Highly recomend talking with Anne the representative that was in store she is amazing so knowledgeable and listened intently to any questions we had
Thank you so much for being so caring Show details ·  1
KMG
KMG

Customer service is amazing

This is the 2nd time I’ve dealt with Maxi Cosi and both times they were amazing!! Customer service is fabulous and super easy to deal with. They are prompt as well!
We have 3 of the maxi cosi vita pro seats and wouldn’t get another brand!!! Show details ·  1
Lina Matrazzo
Lina MatrazzoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Car Seat - Highly Recommend

Really happy with the seat, I feel very confident with my baby girl in the seat and feel so safe.
I feel it has alot of support and comfort for her. This re assures me as a mother and to know she is secure in the back while going on drives. Really happy with the Vita Pro and will recommend to all our friends and family. Show reply