Perfect for occasional use

I needed an untethered seat for my long torso, solid built 5 year old (nearly 6 year old).
He moulds nicely into this seat. And has plenty of height before reaching exit height.
I would not put a younger child in it, other options would be safer.
It's easy to clip the child in. Extra safety feature of anti submerge buckle is comforting for the parents.
It seems more sturdy than the competition seats in same range. Although it doesn't collapse to be 'thrown in the boot' taking a bit more room.
Fabric is soft and durable. Not nylon-like on other booster options.
I would definitely repurchase from baby bunting as I price matched it to $75.

Purchased in April 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $75.00.

Safety
Ease of Installation
Car ModelToyota Prado
Hi Kelj, thanks for taking the time to leave a great review and some valuable feedback on the Safe-n-Sound Tourer. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

It’s ok

The size just fits my 4 years old son, there is no side support so my son can move more freely and at the same time safely. Great value, would recommend to mothers who are seeking for car seat that can allow your son to move more freely.

Purchased in August 2018.

Hi Audrey, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Worst booster seat

I recently bought this for for my 4 yr old grandson. It has no side head support. He fell asleep and the seat tipped over onto its side. I don’t understand how it passed Australian standards. PLEASE do NOT buy this. I bought the Highliner SG which is much sturdier and does not tip

Hi jjmc1952, thanks for your review and we're sorry to hear about your experience. Please feel free to give our consumer care team a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with you in further detail. Kind regards, the Britax team.

decent booster for an older child

We recently purchased this car seat for my 6 (almost 7) year old son. We need a very narrow car seat as we now have to fit three car seats across the back of our 5 seater car. This is a well priced, narrow car seat that fits our needs well. My son thinks the booster is very comfortable and he has no trouble getting the seat belt on and off (although we did have to buy a small extender strap so he doesn’t have to reach between his seat and the baby capsule next to him) and the sash guide means it is always in the right position. The additional clip for the lap part of his seatbelt means that is always in the right position and there is no chance he can slip out underneath the lap part of the belt. The only concern I have with the booster is that there is no tether strap for that additional protection in the case of an accident, it is for this reason that I would not recommend it for a younger child. My son is quite tall for his age and the seat fits him very well but this may not be the case for every child.

I need to buy a booster for my next visit to Aus. I need to know how many cm/inches is the seat to the lower shoulder height marker so I know if he will fit this please. Thanks!
Hi Emma, Thank you for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Tourer has an entry marker of 382mm and an exit marker of 490mm. If you have any further questions, Please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.Thank you! Appreciate it.

What is the starting weight for this model?

CategoryBooster Car Seats