5Britax Safe-n-Sound Tourer

1.0

AGW
AGWFar North Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

So disappointed! This seat tips on every corner even at low speeds. You would need to jam something heavy up against it to prevent it from tipping. It certainly wasn’t cheap in comparison to other non tethered boosters and am shocked it meets Australian standards. Disappointed Britax have made a booster of such poor quality. On the hunt for a new non tethered booster Show details
Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi AGW, thanks for your review and we are sorry to hear that you're disappoint with the Britax Safe-n-Sound Tourer booster seat and thank you for your feedback. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Jane F.
Jane F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

Ease of Height Adjustment
Kristie W.
Kristie W.

Avoid At All Costs

I purchased this seat for my 5 year old this morning. The seat was a perfect fit for her..... but then we put it in the car and left the store, first corner we went around the seat literally tipped over, so I turned back around and returned it to the store. To say I’m shocked and disappointed that britax would sell a seat so unsafe is an understatement. I 100% do not recommend this seat. Show details
Kelj
KeljSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Perfect for occasional use

I needed an untethered seat for my long torso, solid built 5 year old (nearly 6 year old).
He moulds nicely into this seat. And has plenty of height before reaching exit height.
I would not put a younger child in it, other options would be safer.
It's easy to clip the child in. Extra safety feature of anti submerge buckle is comforting for the parents.
It seems more sturdy than the competition seats in same range. Although it doesn't collapse to be 'thrown in the boot' taking a bit more room.
Fabric is soft and durable. Not nylon-like on other booster options.
I would definitely repurchase from baby bunting as I price matched it to $75. Show details ·  1
Audrey
AudreySydney, NSW4 posts

It’s ok

The size just fits my 4 years old son, there is no side support so my son can move more freely and at the same time safely. Great value, would recommend to mothers who are seeking for car seat that can allow your son to move more freely. Show details ·  1
jjmc1952
jjmc1952Pitt Town4 posts

Worst booster seat

I recently bought this for for my 4 yr old grandson. It has no side head support. He fell asleep and the seat tipped over onto its side. I don’t understand how it passed Australian standards. PLEASE do NOT buy this. I bought the Highliner SG which is much sturdier and does not tip

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi jjmc1952, thanks for your review and we're sorry to hear about your experience. Please feel free to give our consumer care team a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with you in further detail. Kind regards, the Britax team.

BoscoJack
BoscoJackSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Barry

We are looking for a lightweight seat for our 4-year-old grandson. Easy to get from car to car so this product stood out. He is almost 4 years old but he is tall so my question is this "Is there a better gauge for this seat rather than age, do you recommend a height minimum or a "bum to shoulder" minimum length"? Thanks Barry

Barry

Brilliant, Thanks for your speedy response.

Emma

I need to buy a booster for my next visit to Aus. I need to know how many cm/inches is the seat to the lower shoulder height marker so I know if he will fit this please. Thanks!

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Emma, Thank you for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Tourer has an entry marker of 382mm and an exit marker of 490mm. If you have any further questions, Please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Emma

Thank you! Appreciate it.

crystal.howson.5
crystal.howson.5

What is the starting weight for this model?

CategoryBooster Car Seats