Britax Safe-n-Sound Tourer

Britax Safe-n-Sound Tourer

See the Best Booster Car Seats in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Britax Safe-n-Sound

2.8
  • Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment
Jane F.
Jane F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Little support, tips easily

Purchased in December 2020 at Baby Bunting for $79.00.

Avoid At All Costs

I purchased this seat for my 5 year old this morning. The seat was a perfect fit for her..... but then we put it in the car and left the store, first corner we went around the seat literally tipped over, so I turned back around and returned it to the store. To say I’m shocked and disappointed that britax would sell a seat so unsafe is an understatement. I 100% do not recommend this seat.

Purchased in March 2020 for $79.00.

Kelj
KeljSydney, NSW

Perfect for occasional use

I needed an untethered seat for my long torso, solid built 5 year old (nearly 6 year old).
He moulds nicely into this seat. And has plenty of height before reaching exit height.
I would not put a younger child in it, other options would be safer.
It's easy to clip the child in. Extra safety feature of anti submerge buckle is comforting for the parents.
It seems more sturdy than the competition seats in same range. Although it doesn't collapse to be 'thrown in the boot' taking a bit more room.
Fabric is soft and durable. Not nylon-like on other booster options.
I would definitely repurchase from baby bunting as I price matched it to $75.

Purchased in April 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $75.00.

Audrey
AudreySydney, NSW

It’s ok

The size just fits my 4 years old son, there is no side support so my son can move more freely and at the same time safely. Great value, would recommend to mothers who are seeking for car seat that can allow your son to move more freely.

Purchased in August 2018.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Audrey, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Booster Car Seats

Find out how Britax Safe-n-Sound Tourer compares to other Booster Car Seats

jjmc1952
jjmc1952Pitt Town

Worst booster seat

I recently bought this for for my 4 yr old grandson. It has no side head support. He fell asleep and the seat tipped over onto its side. I don’t understand how it passed Australian standards. PLEASE do NOT buy this. I bought the Highliner SG which is much sturdier and does not tip

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi jjmc1952, thanks for your review and we're sorry to hear about your experience. Please feel free to give our consumer care team a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with you in further detail. Kind regards, the Britax team.

BoscoJack
BoscoJackSouth East Queensland, QLD

decent booster for an older child

Barryasked

We are looking for a lightweight seat for our 4-year-old grandson. Easy to get from car to car so this product stood out. He is almost 4 years old but he is tall so my question is this "Is there a better gauge for this seat rather than age, do you recommend a height minimum or a "bum to shoulder" minimum length"? Thanks Barry

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Barry, thanks for your question. The age specified on our restraints are an approximate therefore you will need to ensure a child meets the entry level height marker for the seat. The details below are for the Safe-n-sound Tourer:
The entry level (first) height marker is 385mm approx.
The exit level marker (last) height marker is 490mm approx.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Barry

Brilliant, Thanks for your speedy response.

Emmaasked

I need to buy a booster for my next visit to Aus. I need to know how many cm/inches is the seat to the lower shoulder height marker so I know if he will fit this please. Thanks!

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Emma, Thank you for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Tourer has an entry marker of 382mm and an exit marker of 490mm. If you have any further questions, Please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Emma

Thank you! Appreciate it.

crystal.howson.5
crystal.howson.5asked

What is the starting weight for this model?

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives