InfaSecure Versatile Folding

• Ease of Height Adjustment
josh90
josh90Sydney, NSW

Excellent choice

Excellent choice for the money.It is booster seat, so it gives you only basic protection, which is more than enough for me.My Volvo will do the rest of the job in case of the accident.Padding could be a little thicker, but again for short distances is ok...

Purchased in February 2021 at Kmart for $49.00.

KANAV M.
KANAV M.Sydney, NSW

Cheap product

I bought this product from Kmart coz it was cheapest option available as in baby seats for car. I bought it for my sister's kid and they were just visiting Australia for a couple of weeks.
Moving forward with the review.
Quality and build of the product is very cheap and does not justifies it's price of $50 at all.

Purchased in August 2019 at Kmart for $50.00.

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flimsy I dont trust it

Looks nice on box
Son loves the wiggles design
But very flimsy
Cheap and nasty
Seat folds up
No anchor
Make sure you check height requirements
Mine will be goingg back asap

Purchased at Big W Online Store for $49.00.

Infa G.InfaSecure

Hi Sam, thanks for your review. The Versatile Folding Booster is designed to be light weight so that it does not require a top tether strap and is easily transportable.

Matek
MatekSydney, NSW

Perfect for my 5yr old.

This booster seat is an awesome choice, it is very affordable, and easy to setup and use and folds away for easy storage. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Caitlyn P.InfaSecure

Hi Matek!

Thanks for leaving a review! We’re so happy to hear that you love the Versatile as much as we do!

Beth
Beth

Bit flimsy but better than nothing

Very easy to install and remove just place booster seat upright folded out place on seat place child onto booster seat and use seat belt to secure child into seat.
No anchor no belt very easy to fold down and to clean.
Just feels not a safe as I would have hoped

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Adam
AdamPerth, WA

Good price. No frills

It does the job of being a good booster seat for our young one. There isnt very much padding in it so we place a memory foam travel cushion on the base for extra comfort. The construction of it is a little flimsy. with no one in it I can see it wobbling around in the back seat. But this in turn makes it light and easy to move about. The folding seat also means its easy to tuck away.

A great choice for those on a budget or travelling with need for a compact and light weight option.

blacky
blackyMogo

Great seat.

We purchased this for my nephew we regularly baby sit. He loves this seat ( more than the one in his mums car. ) I like how compact you can fold it. And its easy to put in and pull out. Design is great and doesnt take up too much room in the backseat. Great choice of colors too.

Caitlyn P.InfaSecure

Hi Blacky,
Thanks for your review! We're so happy to hear that you and your nephew love the Versatile Booster! It definitely makes babysitting a lot easier!

Stellar
Stellar

Simple and does what it’s supposed to

I like this booster as it’s light weight, simple to fold up and to store when not in use and also simple to install back on the car seat when needed. We have 2 of them and the Kids love the cover colours (bright red and bright yellow) which although show dirt easily, are easily removed for washing.

Luke Rebecca
Luke RebeccaQueensland

Perfect

Perfect car seat
So light and easy, light enough to even fit in my suitcase for our holiday! And best of all it came in pink which of course my daughter absolutely loved! We won’t have to purchase another one because it is suitable until 12 years of age! Perfect for your child

Megan
MeganBendigo

Good extra car seat

We bought this car seat to have as an extra for if we needed to transport another child, or loan to friend/family to transport one of our children. It fits this criteria perfectly. Small, light, foldable and good for around town. Doesn't have as much support and safety as a booster seat with anchor point so we haven't used it on the highway. A good seat for the purpose though.

Sathish Kumar
Sathish Kumarhomebush west

Perfect

Bought this booster seat recently, very light is weight and it is fold able, so it easy to take out if we are hanging out with friends, got this one for my daughter, though she is older this is booster is perfect for her, one disadvantage is that it can't stick to the car set

Steve K
Steve KArmidale

Compact, but not as secure.

It's incredibly handy that it is flexible and readily portable, but it comes at the expense of security. Don't get me wrong, it's not loose or anything, it just isn't as secure as the larger seats. To be honest, if I wasn't trying to squeeze three seats across, I'd much prefer a bigger seat, but it is really handy to move between cars.

Jennie
Jennie

Light weight and portable

I bought two of these prior to an overseas holiday and they were extremely lightweight and functional for travelling between vehicles and to store in checked luggage.

They fold into a very compact position and still feel very safe and secure when kids are using them.

The covers are easy to remove and wash as well!

Boyleholdings
BoyleholdingsNumurkah

This is so convenient and light! Best one you can buy!

I have 3 of these now. I purchased one for my mothers car and 2 for mine as my son sometimes has his friend come over and you don't have to worry about bolting in the seat and it is so light and easy to handle. You can take it out so easily and it folds down and stores away as it is so compact. I highly recommend this. My son finds it comfortable and it protects the head as well and it uses the lap sash so it isn't the annoying 5 point harness.

Jen
JenLatrobe

Great, light seat

Purchased seat for 4 year old as needed to pass her seat to 2 year old and her seat to new baby and needed something affordable. Isn’t very secure as no way to secure it but loving the light foldable feature! Very handy for us as daughter tends to go on sleepovers with family etc

Read more reviews - page 2

Cat
Catasked
Versatile Folding Original

Is this suitable for a tall 7.5 year old for everyday use - he legally doesn't need a booster seat but I think this would give him more height making a sash belt safer? TIA

Unhappy mum
Unhappy mum

I don't recommend this for any age simply because it doesn't anchor to the car at all so my son kept tipping over when we went round corners or roundabouts & he was 6.5years
Hope this helps

Sue H
Sue H

The seat has heights marked on it for Lowest shoulder height and Highest shoulder height.
The Highest shoulder height when seated is about 42 cms.
It may be that your child is at the point of not being the right size for using this seat.
My tall, now 8 and a half year old has not used his seat for about a year.
The only way to check is to sit the child in the seat and compare to the shoulder height marks.
I have never had a problem using this seat for 2 grabdchildren.
With a lap sash properly used, the seat has never been a problem.
I recommend the seat to other grandparents for the occasional use of their kids,

Caseyasked
Versatile Folding Original

Suitable for a three year old?

emmylee

No not appropriate, and I don't think legal either. My four and a half year old is tall and I still won't put him in it. I would say big 5 year old minimum, and only for short/ infrequent trips.

Thanks!

Kalpit Choudhary
Kalpit Choudharyasked
Versatile Folding Original

suitable for 6month old kid ?

hayley1111
hayley1111

no. they are best in a reverse facing harnessed seat until at least 2.5 years. Try the granduer treo.

See all InfaSecure Versatile Folding questions

Get an answer from our members and InfaSecure representatives

InfaSecure Versatile Folding