4.1

Ease of Height Adjustment

Sam
SamSydney, NSW4 posts

Good quality

It's very good, kids like it with two water stands, easy to install and clean, seems well propect the kid. But my kid was not comfortable sleeping, because there is nothing. Show details
porcelina25
porcelina25QLD, 450333 posts

Daughter loves it

I wanted something my daughter could grow with and last over several years. After doing plenty of research I settled on this one. It was a good affordable price and came with features we wanted such as cup holders. It also has antibacterial mesh. Daughter doesn't complain and seems to like it.

HOL
HOLMelbourne

Too upright, not suitable for babies

We bought this for our 1 year old daughter thinking it would be ideal for the next few years. Fitting the seat was a little confusing but we got there. Our first outing and we realised how upright the seat is, her head practically hits her knees she’s that far forward when asleep. Waking every so often to lift her head. We will definitely be returning it for this reason, pity as a comfortable seat otherwise.

jswc
jswcSydney, NSW17 posts

Good slim seat but a hassle to adjust shoulder straps

We chose this Safety 1st Prime AP Convertible Booster as an alternative to an infant concertible seat. It’s a good seat which doesn’t take up as much room as an infant convertible seat. It also has the option of using the normal seat belt (rather than harness) as the child grows. I just wish the shoulder straps or harness were easier to adjust and didn’t require accessing behind the seat (and therefore uninstalling the seat). Isofix would be nice too.

Caz M
Caz MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC15 posts

Great car seat!

We were looking to upgrade our baby seat, and this one was perfect. He was only 3 when we got it, so we still wanted a harness, it’s great it has a 5 point harness. It’s got side head protection, it looks very comfortable. Only thing is (not that we do) you can transfer it as easy as our last one, it’s difficult to put the lap sash belt through the back. Still a great seat tho!

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts

Good value for money

I chose this over the Britax equivilant, although not much separated them in cost and features.

So far haven't had any issues except for the moisture wicking material starting to show wear where my daughter puts her feet, although it is probably not designed to prevent this.

Also good that you can use it as a 5 point harness and then convert it to a booster seat later on.

Emma
EmmaAdelaide6 posts
Monique
MoniqueOxenford6 posts

Great nice and slimm

These car seats are amazing. We have three of them in the back on my Mitsubishi ASX and they fit perfectly. All three of my children are able to get in and buckle themselves in without questions asked. They are a nice slim fit design and are a great colour. The price was cheap also.

Lisa
LisaHorsham6 posts

Love it!!

Recently brought this for out two year old. He is very big for his age and this is perfect for him. It’s compact so we could easily fit three along the back seat in our car - outlander. We love the cup holders and how easy it is to fit into the car.

gymy777
gymy777Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC18 posts

Perfect car seat for child!

Upgraded baby seat in car to a Safety 1st Prime AP seat. Very easy to install and my child finds the seat very confortable to sit in. There are various adjustments you can make to suit the height of your child. The seats come in various colours to choose from. Overall great seat valkue for money!

Janelle
JanelleSydney, NSW7 posts

LHM
LHM4 posts

Good seater

This is a good seater I bought for my son with cup holders on both sides of the seat. One down side is it is harder and troublesome putting on the car seatbelt if moved from one car to the other and thus it is time consuming. One of the label on the seat is wrong as well.

The Reviewer
The ReviewerBrisbane4 posts

Well made, easy to install and clean

The car sear is very easy to install and easy to clean. It is slim line so free up some space for the back row. The seat quality is above average for the price and it has a two cup holders which is handy for the kids. I would recommend it.

Aron
AronSydney4 posts

Ok

This is a great seat at best price I am useing it for the fit time and it doesn’t disappoint

Kids like it and way to install and easy to clean

Hardly have any bad things innit

Just fit it and ready to go

Very reasonable pricing as well ok

Jarrad
JarradWA, 60634 posts

In my ute

I have this car seat in my ute. It great beacuse it's slim line and doesn't take up much room. I can still have 2 people sitting in the back with the char seat in there. I put my little one in it for 1 year and she loves it. It's very easy to install and to remove and easy to remove seat cover and chuck in the wash for washing.