Britax Safe-n-Sound Hi-Liner SG

Britax Safe-n-Sound Hi-Liner SG

• Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment

Great product and great price

I brought this seat for my grandson .i have a small car and it fits perfectly.Easy to swap cars and I know we have a great value for money safe seat

Purchased in September 2020.

Car ModelSuzuki Swift

Emily D.

Emily D.Central, SA

Insurance wont replace seat as its not 5 point harness would the company replace the seat fo us?

I think the car seat is very comfortable for my son he loves it even in the accident over the weekend he came out with just shock whip lash we have 2 cars and when we swap seat into the other car its super easy we love how easy its to move from car to car

Purchased in April 2017.

Car ModelNissan Patrol Y62
Prathap K.

Prathap K.Sydney, NSW

Safe and comfortable

Very Comfortable and Babies like the car seat. Car seat removal is bit tricky. Attach / remove car seat often is not advisable.

Purchased in January 2019 at Drugscreen for A$499.00.

Car ModelToyota Camry XV30
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Prathap, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Booster Car Seats

Find out how Britax Safe-n-Sound Hi-Liner SG compares to other Booster Car Seats

Karen A

Karen ASydney

Great booster seat for my 5yo

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Karen A, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Ele

EleGawler

Perfect for my son

I have studied a lot of reviews before I bought this car seat and I think my research has been fruitful, I got a really good car seat that my son can use until he’s older, the quality and brand is really very good for a practical price. Its win win!

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Ele, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Chloe J

Chloe JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great booster seat!

Ellie

ElliePerth

Great booster seat

Very happy with this booster seat. My son looks comfortable in it and loves his big boy seat. It was easy to instal and is very easy to use. I purchased the black seat and am very happy with it. I like that it has side pockets where I can place my keys while I get my son belted in. Purchased this seat because I wanted a safe seat for my son.

Medina

MedinaMelbourne

Great seat

Needed something comfortable and easy for my smaller car. After searching for awhile we bought this seat. My daughter loves it and doesn’t want to come out from it,she said she feels like a big kid

Yen

YenSydney

Can't go wrong with Safe-n-Sound.

it is a perfect size for my girl. Very easy to clean and wash and to move to other seat. Spacey and roomy so that my girl has enough space to move her body and her head. When she sleeps, she can easily lean her head on the side of the booster.

Marzy

MarzyPipers river

Perfect Booster

We purchased this booster seat for our 4yr when our baby was ready to transition. Its been so great. So easy to put in and out of different cars. Still really secure. We let her choose her colour. There were 3 colours to choose from. Nice and light to carry also.

Paulie

Pauliecanberra

We bought 2 of these for our children. They thought they were very comfortable and were in no rush to get out of them! Easily washed when there were the inevitable spills and came up like new. They are also narrow enough that with 2 in the rear someone could sit between them.

Great car seat

Nice modern design that suits our style and our car. Sturdy built and now our 2nd child is using it too and it still very sturdy, I would highly recommend it to any parents out there who's looking to purchase a great quality booster seat. Great price for the great quality!

This is perfect!

That was our second Safe-n-sound for my child. It is safe and very comfortable. My boy really like it and when he slept, he always felt comfortable and enjoy. Just have one problem for me to used it. When that's dirty, it's little hard to wash it. Others all good.

Martski

MartskiAU

Great seat for a fast growing child

My son loves his new seat. He’s a fast growing boy so this chair will last him well. It was easy to install and it’s easy to click my son in. Only the cup holders a a bit hard to slid out and my son needs help with this which is a hasstle when he needs it while driving but it’s not too common.

oshop

oshopAU

a good buy

I bought a few booster seats in past and this is so far the best one. I found this to be secure, comfortable and doesn't take up too much space in my car. The one we bought has a blue colour cover and the fabric is of good quality and no fading of the fabric.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave your terrific review, if we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Nicky

NickyMelbourne

Great seat

Very happy with this seat for my daughter. It's really easy to put in and out of the car and adjust the size for her growth spurts! She's nearly 8yrs old and still fits comfortably. The fabric is lasting well even though it's been through the wash a few times.

wilbur

wilburAdelaide

Great car seat for your ever growing child.

Awesome car seat. Easy to take in or out when you need to. The cup holders that pop in and out on both sides when you need them are great and useful. The colours available are great to get your child to choose their own. The arm rests are handy and practical.

Roma

RomaBurwood

Perfect.

I purchased this car seat for my 3 year old. I like this seat. It gives support to head which is good thing. My kid likes it as well. My kid feels safe in this car seat and I got this at very good price. I can recommend this to others.

Donna

DonnaSingleton

Simple and easy to install

Just recently purchased one of these for my 4 year old. Easy to install and easy to use, also doesn't take up too much room (have had this issue in the past). My little one loves the drink holders and the fact that he can have a blue seat. I'm definitely a fan of the britax safe and sound child seat range.

RobynS

RobynSNSW, 2582

Our daughter seems to love it...

JoeJoe

JoeJoeasked

Hi, my daughter is 7.5 years old, about 30kgs and has grown past the top shoulder marker of her Britax Hi-liner SG by 2 inches. She's 126 cm tall and 68 cm tall in a sitting position. Her head is inline with top of chair, shoulders uncomfortable. Her knees however are about an inch from bending nicely over edge of car seat. What do you suggest for now?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi JoeJoe, thanks for your question. I would suggest looking at the Safe-n-Sound Kid Guard which has an upper height marker position of 542mm. This is equivalent to a total standing height range between 135cm – 155cm. If your child is less than a total height of 145cm, you can seat them in the booster to determine fitment. If their shoulder is beneath the upper height marker, they can safely use this seat. If your child is taller than 145cm, and their shoulder height is under the upper height marker position, they can safely use this seat. If you have any further questions please feel free to email us au-support@britax.com. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Clare

Clareasked

Hi, I am after a booster seat for my daughter who has just turned 4. She is about 108cm and weighs about 20kgs. Could you please confirm what would be the best seat for her.
Many thanks,
Clare Stewart

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Clare, thanks for your question. If you could please email us au-support@britax.com and provide your contact number so we can help you to chose a seat which best suits your daughter height and age. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Uber F.

Uber F.asked

Hi,
I was wondering what's the minimum Shoulder Height (i.e the Label A line) for this seat in cm? Also is there a minimum weight the child needs to weigh?

Kind Regards

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Uber, thanks for your question, The Britax Safe-n-Sound Hi-Liner SG shoulder height markers are positioned at approx. 375mm lowest and 480mm highest. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives