5Britax Safe-n-Sound Hi-Liner SG

Comfortable for child
Simple to install

chylld1
chylld1Sydney, NSW46 posts

Wide base makes buckling in tricky

Big fan of Britax and quality is superb on every single one. However the base on the Hi-Liner SG is very wide, and obstructs the belt buckle receptacle on our Tesla Model 3. We found a narrower seat for this car (Maxi Cosi Rodi) and continue to use the Britax in a bigger car.

Our 5yo struggled with the anti-submarining buckle at first, but quickly got the hang of it. He finds it very comfortable and especially loves the pull-out cupholders. Show details

Safety
Ease of Installation
Ease of Height Adjustment
Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi, thank you for taking the time to send us your review. Kind Regards the Britax team.

Catherine
CatherineNew South Wales

This is the best baby carrier of them all

My grand daughter loves to sleep in this even more than her actual baby cot. I do not regret getting this for my baby. For the price its sold for, its a big bargain Show reply
Nanny
Nanny
  Fair Incentive

Great product and great price

I brought this seat for my grandson .i have a small car and it fits perfectly.Easy to swap cars and I know we have a great value for money safe seat Show details ·  1
Emily D.
Emily D.Central, SA5 posts

Insurance wont replace seat as its not 5 point harness would the company replace the seat fo us?

I think the car seat is very comfortable for my son he loves it even in the accident over the weekend he came out with just shock whip lash we have 2 cars and when we swap seat into the other car its super easy we love how easy its to move from car to car Show details ·  1
Prathap K.
Prathap K.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Safe and comfortable

Very Comfortable and Babies like the car seat. Car seat removal is bit tricky. Attach / remove car seat often is not advisable. Show details ·  1
Karen A
Karen ASydney6 posts
Ele
EleGawler6 posts

Perfect for my son

I have studied a lot of reviews before I bought this car seat and I think my research has been fruitful, I got a really good car seat that my son can use until he’s older, the quality and brand is really very good for a practical price. Its win win!

Show reply

Chloe J
Chloe JSouth East Queensland, QLD15 posts
Ellie
ElliePerth13 posts

Great booster seat

Very happy with this booster seat. My son looks comfortable in it and loves his big boy seat. It was easy to instal and is very easy to use. I purchased the black seat and am very happy with it. I like that it has side pockets where I can place my keys while I get my son belted in. Purchased this seat because I wanted a safe seat for my son.

Medina
MedinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Great seat

Needed something comfortable and easy for my smaller car. After searching for awhile we bought this seat. My daughter loves it and doesn’t want to come out from it,she said she feels like a big kid

Yen
YenSydney7 posts

Can't go wrong with Safe-n-Sound

it is a perfect size for my girl. Very easy to clean and wash and to move to other seat. Spacey and roomy so that my girl has enough space to move her body and her head. When she sleeps, she can easily lean her head on the side of the booster.

Marzy
MarzyPipers river5 posts

Perfect Booster

We purchased this booster seat for our 4yr when our baby was ready to transition. Its been so great. So easy to put in and out of different cars. Still really secure. We let her choose her colour. There were 3 colours to choose from. Nice and light to carry also.

Paulie
Pauliecanberra4 posts

We bought 2 of these for our children. They thought they were very comfortable and were in no rush to get out of them! Easily washed when there were the inevitable spills and came up like new. They are also narrow enough that with 2 in the rear someone could sit between them.

N Tjoa
N Tjoa

Great car seat

Nice modern design that suits our style and our car. Sturdy built and now our 2nd child is using it too and it still very sturdy, I would highly recommend it to any parents out there who's looking to purchase a great quality booster seat. Great price for the great quality!

Hannah
Hannah

This is perfect!

That was our second Safe-n-sound for my child. It is safe and very comfortable. My boy really like it and when he slept, he always felt comfortable and enjoy. Just have one problem for me to used it. When that's dirty, it's little hard to wash it. Others all good.

Show reply

Andrew
Andrew

Does this seat have the cross belt restraint as opposed the double arm/shoulder restraint of the child car seats for younger children

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Andrew, thanks for your question, The Britax Safe-n-Sound Hi-Liner SG uses the vehicle seat belt to restraint the children in the seat, it is use along with the top tether that attaches to your vehicle. Kind regards, the Britax team.

JoeJoe
JoeJoe

Hi, my daughter is 7.5 years old, about 30kgs and has grown past the top shoulder marker of her Britax Hi-liner SG by 2 inches. She's 126 cm tall and 68 cm tall in a sitting position. Her head is inline with top of chair, shoulders uncomfortable. Her knees however are about an inch from bending nicely over edge of car seat. What do you suggest for now?

Clare
Clare

Hi, I am after a booster seat for my daughter who has just turned 4. She is about 108cm and weighs about 20kgs. Could you please confirm what would be the best seat for her.
Many thanks,
Clare Stewart

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Clare, thanks for your question. If you could please email us au-support@britax.com and provide your contact number so we can help you to chose a seat which best suits your daughter height and age. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Features:

• The Britax Safe-n-Sound Hi-Liner SG is a tall E type booster seat, so it’s forward facing and suits children approximately 4 to 8 years old.
  • It has a SecureGuard™ clip that prevents your child from sliding in the event of a crash.
  • The booster seat has arm rests that provide a guide for seat belt positioning and make the seat extra comfortable.
  • A one-hand easily adjustable headrest lets you change the seat to suit your child’s height.
  • Deep side wings on the seat provide additional side impact protection.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said the Britax Safe-n-Sound Hi-Liner SG Booster Seat was easy to clean.
  • They also said their child seems to be comfortable in it, with one reviewer saying their child prefers sleeping in the seat over the cot.
  • According to reviews, this seat was simple to install.
CategoryBooster Car Seats