British Airways

British Airways

See the Best International Airlines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for British Airways? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Seat Room
  • Food
  • In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment

Michaelg.
Michaelg.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Airline okay. Customer service not good.

Flight booked. Trip cancelled 2020 due to Covid. Told we could only take vouchers and no refund! No options and we certainly asked for refund. Now vouchers running out of date! Unable to get have trip! Refusing to refund. Simply saying “ offered vouchers”
How can this happen? Michael

ClassEconomy
Carl Hamilton
Carl Hamilton

Never again

After a few poor quality flights on BA And now with BA saying people who are not vaccinated against Covid should have to wait in line behind people who are vaccinated we have decide not to continue to fly again with BA. Who do they think they are? and how can they be so arrogant to think people are just going to sit back and cop this from BA. Never again.

ClassBusiness Class
Booking Through Airline
Mikef50Sydney, NSW

Fair and Decent Just like an Aussie!

Mikef50

My travel agent is this occasion, was Skiddoo. They have been really good. I informed them via email mid March, and waited patiently for their reply, which was this great outcome.

Milo_the_Cat
Milo_the_CatSydney, NSW

BA = Bad Apples

I booked 4 business class tickets for July 2020 this year for a substantial sum of money. I repeat. 4 business class tickets and not some economy special. I have not used your website previously though was repulsed to hear these tickets are not refundable when I cancelled the fares. Seriously!? A full fare business class ticket not refundable. I am a Qantas Platinum (Oneworld Emerald) flyer and I refuse to ever book or fly with you again...

Sharon Martin
Sharon MartinQueensland

Serious Lack of Empathy

ClassEconomy
Booking Third Party
Vahid
VahidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

British-Airways refuses to Accept Responsibility!

ClassPremium Economy

very helpful in unexpected circumstances

BA were very helpful in initially changing our flights due to unexpected health issues. we then had to cancel our booking due to health issues and they made an exception for us and refunded a non refundable. yes we had to provide the required doctors certificates and lots of calls but in the end they delivered and helped us out in unfortunate circumstances.

stephen27Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading BA information on baggage using Qatar Airlines

If wouldn't fly with them again

Not a good experience

I was flying from Melbourne to London with Quantas than booked British Airways ticket from London to Berlin. Not recommend travel with BA they are overbooking seats cannot guarantee the seats. Terrible especially when you pay premium price.

Davo
DavoSydney

British Airways Flight 17/6/18

Fantastic experience on my flight home. It was my birthday yesterday and given an upgrade to 1st class. Service was outstanding food and beverages in abundance complete with birthday cake. Will certainly be flying BA again and recommending them to friends and colleagues

Dick
DickSydney, NSW

Not Recommended To Fly With

raschy
raschyLondon

Long time Gold/Emerald Card holders shocked by prison guard type staff on flight from LHR to SIN

Damaged buggy/car seat and noone in customer service care

I was told at the airport that buggy and car seat will be taken to the plane and given me at destination at the plane. At arrival noone knew what happened and finally buggy and car seat were with all luggages. Both damaged: strached, wheels not going straight.

I went to customer service and for te lady there it is still functional and no refund offered. So I raised claim on the website - it is over a month and noone reverted back to me.

I understand that things may happen but In the past when my lugagge was damaged other airlines offered me some refund, Here noone care. It was last time I use BA.

Haw
HawBrisbane

Booking Process

Airlines and many hotel chains employ dynamic booking software that "games" the customer by raising and sometimes lowering the price as demand for the particular service fluctuates as the date of use draws ever closer. I have just experienced this with a booking with BA where after I had signed up and later realised that what I had received as a booking (economy instead of Premium Economy) was different to what had been shown on the booking system when I booked. However as no screen shot, no proof, and that even when no one at BA could replicate the price paid on the date booked. Complaints go direct to their CEO at http://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=b-9664 wonderful site and free!!! I have used it in the past and yes about BA!!