British Airways

• In-Flight Entertainment

Carl Hamilton

Carl Hamilton

Never again

After a few poor quality flights on BA And now with BA saying people who are not vaccinated against Covid should have to wait in line behind people who are vaccinated we have decide not to continue to fly again with BA. Who do they think they are? and how can they be so arrogant to think people are just going to sit back and cop this from BA. Never again.

ClassBusiness Class
BookingThrough Airline

Mikef50Sydney, NSW

Fair and Decent Just like an Aussie!

Mikef50

My travel agent is this occasion, was Skiddoo. They have been really good. I informed them via email mid March, and waited patiently for their reply, which was this great outcome.

Milo_the_Cat

Milo_the_CatSydney, NSW

BA = Bad Apples

I booked 4 business class tickets for July 2020 this year for a substantial sum of money. I repeat. 4 business class tickets and not some economy special. I have not used your website previously though was repulsed to hear these tickets are not refundable when I cancelled the fares. Seriously!? A full fare business class ticket not refundable. I am a Qantas Platinum (Oneworld Emerald) flyer and I refuse to ever book or fly with you again...

Sharon Martin

Sharon MartinQueensland

Serious Lack of Empathy

ClassEconomy
BookingThird Party
Vahid

VahidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

British-Airways refuses to Accept Responsibility!

ClassPremium Economy

very helpful in unexpected circumstances

BA were very helpful in initially changing our flights due to unexpected health issues. we then had to cancel our booking due to health issues and they made an exception for us and refunded a non refundable. yes we had to provide the required doctors certificates and lots of calls but in the end they delivered and helped us out in unfortunate circumstances.

stephen27Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading BA information on baggage using Qatar Airlines

If wouldn't fly with them again

Not a good experience

I was flying from Melbourne to London with Quantas than booked British Airways ticket from London to Berlin. Not recommend travel with BA they are overbooking seats cannot guarantee the seats. Terrible especially when you pay premium price.

Davo

DavoSydney

British Airways Flight 17/6/18

Fantastic experience on my flight home. It was my birthday yesterday and given an upgrade to 1st class. Service was outstanding food and beverages in abundance complete with birthday cake. Will certainly be flying BA again and recommending them to friends and colleagues

Dick

DickSydney, NSW

Not Recommended To Fly With

raschy

raschyLondon

Long time Gold/Emerald Card holders shocked by prison guard type staff on flight from LHR to SIN

Damaged buggy/car seat and noone in customer service care

I was told at the airport that buggy and car seat will be taken to the plane and given me at destination at the plane. At arrival noone knew what happened and finally buggy and car seat were with all luggages. Both damaged: strached, wheels not going straight.

I went to customer service and for te lady there it is still functional and no refund offered. So I raised claim on the website - it is over a month and noone reverted back to me.

I understand that things may happen but In the past when my lugagge was damaged other airlines offered me some refund, Here noone care. It was last time I use BA.

Haw

HawBrisbane

Booking Process

Airlines and many hotel chains employ dynamic booking software that "games" the customer by raising and sometimes lowering the price as demand for the particular service fluctuates as the date of use draws ever closer. I have just experienced this with a booking with BA where after I had signed up and later realised that what I had received as a booking (economy instead of Premium Economy) was different to what had been shown on the booking system when I booked. However as no screen shot, no proof, and that even when no one at BA could replicate the price paid on the date booked. Complaints go direct to their CEO at http://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=b-9664 wonderful site and free!!! I have used it in the past and yes about BA!!

These people are crooks

Flight from Heathrow to Prague May 14, 2016, I got to the airport more than an hour before my flight and stood in line to check in once my turn they said it is 42 minutes before the flight and the cut off time is 45 minutes so I need to rebook for the next flight and will cost me an extra 550 dollars for the original 100 dollars ticket. I said I can get a ticket from another airline for 100 and they said if I don't pay them the money they will cancel my return flight also which they did. This is absolute highway robbery. I will never ever fly with them nor ever go to UK. They are rude and prejudice. Avoid them as much as you can, they will screw you anyways possible.

Marian

Marian

Good international airline.

BA Shocking Customer Service And Exploitative Pricing

Business Melb-London rtrn A380 & 777-300

Never again will i fly ba as long as that rediculous seating arrangement exist!! Window seat facing backwards!! When you need to go to bathroom if the seats on front of you ie the isle seat is extended in the sleeping posistion you have to climb all over them to get out!! It would be extremly difficult for an older person, for business class its so cramped, Sing - Syd 777-300 same set up and even more cramped, the best flight was Melbourne - Singapore Qantas A330-300 great new refit and so much room, so never again Ba.

jeremyCanberra

British Airways - Bait Advertising

Sweeny

SweenySydney

Not Worth The Money To Fly Business Class

springtime

springtimeasked

Has anyone flown with BA Sydney-Singapore lately? Have they picked up their game a bit?

stephen27

Haven’t travelled that route with BA sorry. But Emerites was excellent.

Deirdreasked

Did anyone have a good experience? I'm due to fly to Sydney tomorrow and just checked reviews to get a picture, so disappointed with what I'm reading.

jeremy

I don't recall if I mentioned this in my main post, but they're pretty determined that you shouldn't write them a letter of complaint. Just try finding their email address or their Sydney office address! The only option was to write to their UK address - which meant a visit to the post office to find out how much and to buy stamps. Something they obviously don't want you to do. Which is a bad sign in any business, let alone one where each customer is spending thousands of dollars.

Don

Hi, i travelled business class and will never fly with them again, im not sure if you're traveling business or economy. The best flight was the Qantas A330 300 flight from Melbourne to Singapore from there on and on the way back was Ba.

Deirdre

I'm travelling economy class!