British Airways

British Airways

See the Best International Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

very helpful in unexpected circumstances

BA were very helpful in initially changing our flights due to unexpected health issues. we then had to cancel our booking due to health issues and they made an exception for us and refunded a non refundable. yes we had to provide the required doctors certificates and lots of calls but in the end they delivered and helped us out in unfortunate circumstances.

stephen27Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

In-Flight Entertainment
DestinationLondon, UK
ClassEconomy
BookingThird Party

If wouldn't fly with them again

Seat Room
In-Flight Service
DestinationLondon, UK
ClassEconomy
BookingThrough Airline

Not a good experience

I was flying from Melbourne to London with Quantas than booked British Airways ticket from London to Berlin. Not recommend travel with BA they are overbooking seats cannot guarantee the seats. Terrible especially when you pay premium price.

Davo

DavoSydney

British Airways Flight 17/6/18

Fantastic experience on my flight home. It was my birthday yesterday and given an upgrade to 1st class. Service was outstanding food and beverages in abundance complete with birthday cake. Will certainly be flying BA again and recommending them to friends and colleagues

Dick

DickSydney, NSW

Not Recommended To Fly With

raschy

raschyLondon

Long time Gold/Emerald Card holders shocked by prison guard type staff on flight from LHR to SIN

Damaged buggy/car seat and noone in customer service care

I was told at the airport that buggy and car seat will be taken to the plane and given me at destination at the plane. At arrival noone knew what happened and finally buggy and car seat were with all luggages. Both damaged: strached, wheels not going straight.

I went to customer service and for te lady there it is still functional and no refund offered. So I raised claim on the website - it is over a month and noone reverted back to me.

I understand that things may happen but In the past when my lugagge was damaged other airlines offered me some refund, Here noone care. It was last time I use BA.

Haw

HawBrisbane

Booking Process

Airlines and many hotel chains employ dynamic booking software that "games" the customer by raising and sometimes lowering the price as demand for the particular service fluctuates as the date of use draws ever closer. I have just experienced this with a booking with BA where after I had signed up and later realised that what I had received as a booking (economy instead of Premium Economy) was different to what had been shown on the booking system when I booked. However as no screen shot, no proof, and that even when no one at BA could replicate the price paid on the date booked. Complaints go direct to their CEO at http://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=b-9664 wonderful site and free!!! I have used it in the past and yes about BA!!

These people are crooks

Flight from Heathrow to Prague May 14, 2016, I got to the airport more than an hour before my flight and stood in line to check in once my turn they said it is 42 minutes before the flight and the cut off time is 45 minutes so I need to rebook for the next flight and will cost me an extra 550 dollars for the original 100 dollars ticket. I said I can get a ticket from another airline for 100 and they said if I don't pay them the money they will cancel my return flight also which they did. This is absolute highway robbery. I will never ever fly with them nor ever go to UK. They are rude and prejudice. Avoid them as much as you can, they will screw you anyways possible.

Marian

Marian

Good international airline.

BA Shocking Customer Service And Exploitative Pricing

Business Melb-London rtrn A380 & 777-300

Never again will i fly ba as long as that rediculous seating arrangement exist!! Window seat facing backwards!! When you need to go to bathroom if the seats on front of you ie the isle seat is extended in the sleeping posistion you have to climb all over them to get out!! It would be extremly difficult for an older person, for business class its so cramped, Sing - Syd 777-300 same set up and even more cramped, the best flight was Melbourne - Singapore Qantas A330-300 great new refit and so much room, so never again Ba.

jeremyCanberra

British Airways - Bait Advertising

Sweeny

SweenySydney

Not Worth The Money To Fly Business Class

No customer service at all

I flew between Sydney - London via Singapore. I asked for a bottle of water to the same girl 3 times but she never brought it so I went to the kitchen to get it, she was there but didn't even apologise. They only have tiny bottles of water and water bottles run out when I asked for next time. How could they not have enough water for passengers for long haul flight!? Funny seating of business class was not impressive either. I'm very disappointed with overall experience and will never ever fly with them again.

jacqui

jacquiOatley NSW

Paid for seats not available

Traveled from Sydney to Bangkok, Dubai and Vienna and onto Amsterdam with other airlines no problem. In Amsterdam for travel onto UK BA informed us flight was overbooked and no seats available. Wait listed for another flight which does not connect without ongoing arrangements is unfair and wrong. Our travel for 2017 will be changed to ensure we will never use British Airways again.

Carolyn S

Carolyn STel Aviv

Terrible Customer Relations

Nina2

Nina2AU

Cancelled flight and reluctant to refund

British Airways flight BA 12 on 8 September from Singapore to London was cancelled and not rescheduled until the next day. We were facing missing a connecting flight, accommodation and potentially the start of our cruise. We were fortunate to get a replacement economy flight with Singapore Airlines, no thanks to British Airways. Now three months on, we are still being led up the garden path trying to obtain a refund for our missed World Traveller Plus tickets and seat allocation fees.. Their service has been consistently non existent at every communication. I think they believe that if they delay long enough we will forget about it. This won't happen though.

Ashok Saraf

Ashok SarafMumbai, Maharashtra, India

British Airways treats Gold Card Members badly!

British Airways treats Gold Card Members badly! My recent experience with BA has been bad. Delayed Flight, Onward Flight not connected. Nobody to attend. Stranded at London Airport for the night without a Hotel & Bags.

springtime

springtimeasked

Has anyone flown with BA Sydney-Singapore lately? Have they picked up their game a bit?

stephen27

Haven’t travelled that route with BA sorry. But Emerites was excellent.

Deirdreasked

Did anyone have a good experience? I'm due to fly to Sydney tomorrow and just checked reviews to get a picture, so disappointed with what I'm reading.

jeremy

I don't recall if I mentioned this in my main post, but they're pretty determined that you shouldn't write them a letter of complaint. Just try finding their email address or their Sydney office address! The only option was to write to their UK address - which meant a visit to the post office to find out how much and to buy stamps. Something they obviously don't want you to do. Which is a bad sign in any business, let alone one where each customer is spending thousands of dollars.

Don

Hi, i travelled business class and will never fly with them again, im not sure if you're traveling business or economy. The best flight was the Qantas A330 300 flight from Melbourne to Singapore from there on and on the way back was Ba.

Deirdre

I'm travelling economy class!

CategoryInternational Airlines