Brunnings All Purpose Fertiliser

Brunnings All Purpose Fertiliser

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Danyal D.

Danyal D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is the worst fertiliser on the market. Never ever buy this.

Never ever buy this product. It contains traces of mercury, lead and cadmium all heavy metals which a plant can absorb and put into the vegetable it produces.This is a serious health hazard if your gardening on a large scale or even just for a small garden.

So all that viewed this pls do not get this. Its a rip off. All this company wants is your money and together we can stop this and prevent the environment from getting harmed.

Thank you.

Purchased in December 2019 at Big W for $3.00.

Amandala1310Coffs Harbour

Never again - my rating would be less than one star if it was possible.

Nasty contents, and despite careful application I lost a number of shrubs and new plants using this product. YUK! I only use organic fertilisers in my garden from now on. Buyer beware - read the contents label, this stuff is toxic!

Purchased in March 2019 for $20.00.

gaylesunshine coast

It good

Good fertizler great for all gardens and good for everything. So good you can get a big bucket of it from Bunnings or big w. It’s great for fruit trees and shrubs as well as pot plants it’s very very good. And the bucket is handy for anything else I recommend it

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Harry

HarryMelbourne

Killed my indoor plants

I bought this fertilizer from Coles and sprinkled a bit to the soil of my indoor plants. The plants were growing good as I used to put seasol earlier. I saw this on promotion in coles and bought it. After adding to the plants, I found the plants started to wilt the next day and eventually they died in couple weeks.
Very dissappointed and will take the fertilizer to coles today.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Read warning label

Mercury and lead in the warning . I threw the two tubs i bought on the lawn instead of my herb and vegie garden. Will look for something else. Ill be reading the labels and warning from now on. Jusus why would they sell this stuff knowing it is harmfull. Got stuffed.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

BoofsaDog

BoofsaDogSydney, NSW

I thought it was good..

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Good results with this product

I use this product on potted and garden plants via both hand spreading and in the bottom of dug holes for new plantings.
Easy to apply by hand.
The difference in plantings with the use of this product are easily noticeable with plant growth of double the rate.
These plantings performed better at times of less water.
Product is notably cheaper than comparative products.
Price, cheaper than comparative products

mauvehaze

mauvehazeWA, 6230

Great for indoor and outdoor use.

I use this in my raised vegetable garden, for my potted plants, hanging baskets, as well as my indoor plants and outdoor shrubs. I love it's versatility, being all purpose it gives everything a boost with all the necessary nutrients. It's in a form almost like small gravel and is absolutely dust free which is great when you suffer from asthma and you're sprinkling it around. I use it several times a year, watering it in well as I go.
I can buy this from the Supermarket.