Brunnings Lawn Beetle / Grub Destroyer

Brunnings Lawn Beetle / Grub Destroyer

Grub Destroyer and Lawn Beetle

See the Best Garden Maintenance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Disgraceful!!!!

Nowhere on bottle does it state not suitable for ''sir walter buffalo grass''
Sent email requesting info, ignored by this company.
Rang request info - got recorded useless message.
Stay away from this company. Destroyed my lawn.
Would like very much to see them in court.

Crap applicator, did not mix or dispense right

No ratio for watering can application, hose to 2 container not effective, total waste, had a guess, maybe it might work, not listed in products, not a good result.

Good Product

Used this product on my lawn and had results within 2 days. Especially good for black beetles.
Had brown patches appearing in lawn and found I had black beetles eating the roots. Have used other products and found this one the most efficient. Good value for money and very easy to use.
Easy to use, good value for money

Bunnings has stopped stocking Lawn Beetle/ Grub Destroyer. Where else can we get it pls? We live in Geraldton - Western Australia. Rachel - Ph: 0418 119 800.
Sorry . Do hope they are now stocking something better.

Now Bunnings has stopped stocking it. Where do you buy it.

I have lost the label with instructions. What concentrations should I use? Should I spray on or use a watering can?