Bürgen Fruit & Muesli

Bürgen Fruit & Muesli

See the Best Bread in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The very best fruit breaf

I crave the Burgen muesli loaf and can’t understand why it is no longer available in Sydney. Please bring it back.

Bring it back!

I have been looking everywhere for this bread and it's just gone. Please, please bring it back. My absolute favourite and I have been craving it for so long.

The best fruit loaf

I love this fruit loaf! I'm really sad I can't find it anymore, I've emailed Burgen to ask them if they still make it so hopefully they'll get back to me. Please bring it back!

Burgen fruit loaf revival....

The best fruit loaf ever. Please bring it back on the shelves of the major supermarkets. It is sorely missed.

No longer available???

My favourite bread and healthy, I have been unable to buy this bread for the last 6 months, wish the supermarkets would stock it again!!!!

Great bread

Good stuff but where can you get it? It seems to be unavailable at coles and woollies! I would love to see it back on sale.

Bread with fruit in it

Well, this fruit bread is ok, but is more like bread with fruit in it. Meaning it still tastes like an ordinary loaf of bread. Would like some flavour/spice in it really. Boring bread and there are a lot more better versions on the market. Would like something with spicy flavours/fruit bread style, perhaps Burgen could bring out another version with flavour in it...
Good size, nice amount of fruit
tastes too much like ordinary bread -needs something more...

This is my favourite fruit toast. When I had gestaional diabeties it was a suitable breakfast and wouldn't raise my blood sugars. I would drffinatley recomend this bread to everyone esspecially diabetics and people who generally wish to live a healthier lifestyle.... and people who love fruit toast. Yummy.
Tates nice, is filling, diabetic friendly, smells good in the toaster.
Price is expensive.

I like to have this bread for breakfast toasted. I also sometimes have 1 slice for an afternoon snack with a cup of tea and it fills me up. It tastes fruity and nutty too, and you do have to do some chewing so its got a nice crunch to it. I prefer this fruit loaf compared to all the others on the market because its not tangy or too sweet.
This is a really tasty fruit loaf without being too tart or spicy. It seems to have some nutty taste in it and its really good toasted with some butter or margarine. The slices are small, so if youre really hungry, you may want to have 3 slices.
The slices are small and its an expensive bread so I buy it only when its on sale.

This fruit loaf is fabulous, it contains alot of fruit and natural sources of fibre, this is very sweet and fruity however doesnt contain alot of sugars. the loaf is quite small and small slices however it stays fresh for around a week. very lovely fruit loaf that is healthy, perfect for all meals
i love this fruit toast, it is so nice and crispy when toasted and it stays fresh for such a long time. it contains alot of natural fibre and the loaf is very fruity and sweet without containing too much sugar.
expensive and the slices are quite small.

I love buying this as a comfort food. With some nice butter it goes great with a cup of tea for breackfast or even just an afternoon tea. I like it toasted. THis is also nice with jam but it has so much taste it doesnt really need anything added to it.
Fruity, tasty.