18Bugaboo Donkey 5

Dave  . Central coast
Dave . Central coastHunter Region, NSW6 posts
  Twin

Best twin pram ever

We bought the bugaboo donkey twin pram 2 years ago with the birth of our twins. This pram has been amazing from birth to now two and a half years later. The toddlers still fit great in it and sleep well when we are out. Being able to connect our capsules into it was a God send when they were little. It has high quality clips and opens and folds up with ease .It is a must when you have twins and recommend highly. Show details ·  1
AshleyMitch12
AshleyMitch122 posts
  Duo
Patrice
PatricePerth, WA8 posts
  Mono

Elite pram

This is by far the best pram on the market, this is the second pram for me now I did a lot of research before choosing this pram. Storage is fantastic I have storage in the top & underneath, the side by side option is so much better you can see both children & also don’t lose your storage space underneath.
It packs away neatly & the detail & fabrics are exceptional quality. The only slight problem I have is when packing down is the two buttons you have to press they get slight stuck. Show details ·  1
Meo
MeoPerth, WA6 posts
  Mono

Amazing pram

I needed a pram that will accommodate a second child when that time comes, I can purchase the extension later on to transform the donkey mono into the duo. I have checked out many other brands and designs however I didn't like how some prams were fixed side by side or staggered on-top of each-other. Love the single use with the basket on the side, great for small grocery shopping. It is much smoother on the uneven foot path compared to my previous pram. Easy to steer with one hand. It is very pricey but I think it is worth it so far!! Show details ·  1
Overall
Safety
Nelly
Nelly4 posts
  Duo

Troublesome wheels

I love the design of this pram because of it’s configuration and adaptability for one to two children, however the two front wheels cannot handle a fast walking pace and rattle uncontrollably. I have replaced the wheels to foam and tighten with alan keys often and have no improvement. If I were to have my time again and buy a pram, I’m not sure my love for this design would be enough for me to choose it again. Show details
Manoeuvrability
Bugaboo
Bugaboo   DM

Sarah · Donkey 5

Just wanted to ask from the people who’ve had twins or 2 seats (not the bassinet side by side) specially the 2 seats. Do they both lay down. Read somewhere they don’t just wanted to confirm please

Bugaboo
Bugaboo   DM

Okay thank you
That’s still not too bad

Compare all Bugaboo Donkey 5 listings
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers, Double Prams & Strollers and Bassinets / Cradles4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Bassinets / Cradles4-Wheel Prams & Strollers, Double Prams & Strollers and Bassinets / Cradles
Price (RRP) $2,699$2,199$2,899
Seating TypeSide-by-sideSingleSide-by-side
Convertible YesYesYes
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months0+ months
Seat OrientationReversibleReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Side-by-side Storage and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Side-by-side Storage and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Side-by-side Storage and Under-seat Storage
Weight14.9 kg12.3 kg14.9 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions350 x 600 x 890 cm900 x 600 x 520 cm350 x 600 x 890 cm