Tasman Eco Amore

Tasman Eco Amore

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tasman Eco? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Nat
Nat

The Perfect Bassinet

Easy to put together. Love that I can wheel it into any room easily. I'd say it's no frills looking but the safety element is what appealed to me the most, I love that its all mesh. Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2022 for $198.99.

Sam R
Sam RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

We have had this bassinet now for 2 children and both were able to stay in it for 6+ months! I did have slightly smaller than average babies but I do feel it's slightly longer than your average bassinet. I love that it's a mesh hammock. We misplaced our hammock before our second was born, contacted customer service and it was express posted to me and delivered within 2 days of our request just in time for number 2s arrival. Overall very sturdy and love that it is on wheels!

Purchased in April 2016 at Baby Bunting for $200.

Becky
BeckyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service let me down

I bought this bassinet and upon assembly found it was missing a piece. Emailed customer service to get a replacement and was told it would be $30 + $5 postage for replacement (they come in packs of 4, I'm missing 1). I took it back and got a refund. Can't be bothered wasting any more of my time with poor customer service and products that waste my time.

Purchased in March 2020 for $149.

Ashleigh
AshleighGold Coast

Love!!!

I absolutely love this bassinet, we purchased this for our 4th baby after he grew out of his Moses basket and we kept if for our fifth baby.
It is great, I love that it has mesh sides to make it breathable but it's a thicker mesh not that flimsy mesh some bassinets have on it.
It's sturdy, it has wheels so it's portable, it's a good height, it's a good price and I'm pretty certain it was rated one of the only bassinets to have passed the safety testing done by 'choice'.
As a mum of 5 and having used 5 different bassinets this is hands down my favorite and the one I would recommend to other mums.

Hannah
Hannah

Great quality

A great quality product, feel very safe to use with newborn baby. Looks really nice and is perfect to have next to the bed. The wheels are a great feature as you can move the cot around with you to each room if you want. Very happy with the purchase.

Danielle
DanielleSydney

Great size, quality and style

A Very sturdy and easy to assemble bassinet. The Mattress is quite thin, but that doesn’t seem to be an issue. I especially love the breathable sides, especially given that our baby often presses her face against it throughout the night, while we are sleeping. I did need to sew into the mesh to allow for a breathing monitor pad though, as there is no way of threading the wires through and otherwise they would have been exposed to her.

Shirtles
ShirtlesSydney

Love it!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Mary
MarySydney

Great bassinet

Easy to assemble with two people (much easier than IKEA furniture). Good quality material used with sturdy timber frame. Baby likes sleeping in bassinet and sides are breathable. Fits neatly beside bed and is portable and lightweight with wheels. Mattress fits standard size sheets and mattress protectors which is handy

Ash
AshAustralia

Perfect portable bassinet!

We found this to be the perfect bassinet for our baby because we found it easy to move around the house and found it easy to put our baby to sleep as the wheels helped rock her to sleep.The breathable mesh is great for easy airflow and cleaning. We bought the white color which was easy to mix and match with our normal furniture.

Find out how Tasman Eco Amore compares to other Bassinets / Cradles

Good product but no instructions in box

This product is good for the price. It's a good size and easy enough to move around

Bassinet did not come with correct instructions and is a known problem. This was disappointing as being pregnant and trying to work out a flat pack was not fun. When phoned Tasman they wanted someone to call me back and talk me through it. And told me to be patient which I thought was a bit rich since she offered no apology.

If you buy just check you have the correct instructions. Save u the phone calls and returning to the store

Rose
RoseNsw

Great quality and safe

We brought this from gumtree when my son was born. I was undecided about getting a bassinet but so glad we did. It has wheels so you can rock baby and alao move around the house easily.

It is a good size, small enough to fit next to your bed but quite long so baby can be in it for many months.

Love the breathable mesh, recommend by choice mag. Total winner

Maree
MareeAustralia

Great.

Easy to roll around the house and easy to rock. The mesh sides make it good for airflow. The only thing I didn't like was that it is pretty deep and low and wasn't that great after my EC. We purchased as it was recommended by choice. We purchased ikea pillow cases and they fit perfectly as a fitted bassinet sheet.

cyap007
cyap007AU

Best purchase for 2nd baby

This bassinet was sturdy, among the only 3 bassinets safety tested (and approved) by Choice, and fits beautifully in terms of decor. That it has castor wheels is a major bonus because we could wheel it into baby's new room as he transitioned into his cot. Also, it was ideal for rocking and shaking to help bubba sleep. The airy mesh was perfect in terms of reducing chances of SIDS. It also looks fantastic - very minimalist and would fit into any decor. I could pull the bassinet close to me and reach across to pat bub. Sometimes, I would slide my knees under the mattress to rock bubba to sleep. I cannot recommend this crib/bassinet enough.

M. Buttler
M. ButtlerMelbourne

Great bassinet

We bought this bassinet based on reviews and glad we did. It's sturdy, safe and looks good. Decent size as well.

MF1987Sydney, NSW