4Babybee Pod

Easy to move around

Sharmini
Sharmini

Beautiful

Beautiful design and lovely size. Lost a star as the side isn’t very easy to put up and down. The clips at the top are very stiff and difficult to do and undo. Show details ·  1
Amy P
Amy PSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

We love it, so spacious!

The POD is so easy to set up and lovely and spacious. The safety features are extremely reassuring, we feel safe and sleep well using this product. Show details ·  1
Tori
ToriSydney, NSW

Safe co-sleeper bassinet

I did a lot research about co-sleeper bassinet safety and this one was by far the best that I could find in Australia. It ticked all of our boxes - mesh sides, sturdy frame, attractive, easy to clean. We sold the bassinet we used for baby number one (a well known European brand but after further research I realised it wasn’t as safe) to purchase the babybee pod for bub number two. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Kristelle W.
Kristelle W.

Great versatile bassinet, ticks all the boxes

We love our babybee pod, I’ve recommended it to many friends and family. The mesh lining around the pod is great for air flow for Bub, I don’t have to worry about her not getting enough free flowing air. The design is simple but perfect to match in with your homes decor. The side sleeper option makes it easier to attend to Bub, it puts my mind at ease.. I end up waking up multiple times during the night to check her so being able to just reach over and put my hand on her to calm her or feel her makes it better. I highly recommend anything from the babybee brand, we love our pram too! Show details ·  1
TMCG
TMCG6 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified
K N.
K N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Bassinet with a Difference

Beautiful bassinet. Great quality and sturdy. Looks amazing when set up. To bed side sleeper option makes it easy to see and touch bubs. Easy to assemble/dis assemble. Have great videos in showing how to do so. Customer service is fantastic if you have any queries. Show details ·  1
Heidi Stonestreet
Heidi Stonestreet

Amazing product!

Absolutely love our Pod - perfect for use as a co sleeper (matches to bedside height) and also as regular bassinet for day sleeps. Light and easy to move from room to room as well, which I have found super helpful with a busy toddler.
Very spacious and love the storage for below - perfect for nappies and wipes for those early days.
Highly recommend and wish I had for my first. Show reply
Sophie W.
Sophie W.

Beyond happy!

I love our Babybee pod. It is so perfect for our littlest love to be close by us. I love everything about it… all of the accessories, the colour and how modern and trendy it is. Cannot say enough! Show details ·  1
Alice123
Alice1232 posts
Zee
ZeeSouthwest, VIC2 posts
Becs
Becs

Wish we’d found sooner!

Recently welcomed our second child and bought the Babybee Pod; if only we’d had it for our first!
Easy to set up, very sturdy and mattress comfortable yet firm to ease parents’ minds. Especially given there aren’t any regulations in Aus on bassinets, was pleased to know the mattress met international requirements.
With a low bed the adjustable height is handy.
While the Pod is a decent size, it’s really easy to pack down and set up to take for a night away.
Bonus: very aesthetically pleasing!
Absolutely recommend the Pod! Show details ·  1
Ebony Bain
Ebony Bain

Very happy with my purchase

Super convenient that it comes with a carry bag for travel. I absolutely love the look and design of the bassinet. It’s large compared to other bassinets that I looked at which I love because I feel like it’ll last longer! Show details ·  1
Jess C
Jess C

Love our Babybee Pod

Very happy with our Babybee Pod, its practical, functional and aesthetic! So far so good with using this. Show reply
Bailie S.
Bailie S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sleek, simple and perfect

I love it.
I was hunting for a bassinet for our first bub, I wanted something modern but minimalist.
The drop down side was perfect for the newborn phase, now a few months in, bubs is still in it and loves her safe space.
The adjustable height sides is great for tummy time and adjusting to different bed heights.
The storage underneath is enough, as I wasn’t looking for something with crazy amounts.
It’s well built, solid feeling, the interior is soft and well designed. The mesh is perfect.
The mattress is firm it’s the the Perfect bassinet Show details ·  1
Meg F.
Meg F.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Great bassinet. Ticks all the boxes

The Pod is an excellent bed side bassinet. I was won over as it has breathable mesh the whole way around which is recommended by red nose. It is extremely sturdy and easy to put together. It looks lovely as a piece of furniture. My only thing would be that it would have been easier to move if it had wheels but I feel this would have made is less sturdy so I didn’t mind. It folds up smaller than some travel cots so we took it on holiday. It looks great too. Show details ·  1

Emily P.
Emily P.

Does the bassinet have the ability to be on different incline options? e.g. for babies with reflux.

Louisa C.
Louisa C.

Can the mesh sides be washed?

Tim
Tim

Is there any structural element underneath the mattress to prevent the mattress from sagging while the weight of the baby is on it?

Features:

• The Babybee Pod can convert from a bedside sleeper to a standalone bassinet.
  • It’s adjustable to 7 different heights, and can fit beds from Single to King size.
  • The bassinet has breathable mesh sides for better air flow and a drop down side for easy access.
  • It’s secured to your bed frame to prevent gaps, creating a safe environment for your little one.
  • In the box, you’ll get a bassinet body, adjustable legs, mattress and waterproof cover, an organic cotton fitted sheet, mosquito net, carry bag, two fixing belts, and a storage basket.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said the Babybee Pod had a sturdy build quality.
  • They also said that the bassinet was easy to assemble.
  • According to reviews, the Babybee Pod is lightweight and easy to move around.