Star Kidz Vicino Co Sleeper Bassinet

Star Kidz Vicino Co Sleeper Bassinet

RVJTWMB

RVJTWMBDarling Downs, QLD

Awesome Product

Very well built. High Quality materials and its an absolute value for money product. One of the best purchases we made for our bub. Would highly recommend this product to other parents.

Purchased in May 2019 at Nanny Annie Online store for $229.00.

Maddy M.

Maddy M.South East Queensland, QLD

Not as high quality as expected.

Purchased in July 2019 at Nanny Annie Online store for $229.00.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Not as sturdy as expected

Fast delivery. Great sale price. Assembly instructions were a little ambiguous but we got there. Once assembled, bassinet mode seems a little rickety. I thought it would be sturdier (that's why I went for the deluxe model with the double legs on each side). Once attached to parent bed with straps bassinet is much more sturdy. One of the rivets wasn't correctly inserted & came loose when clipping up the rocker legs but this is only to keep the nonslip rubber in place so doesn't affect safety of product.

Purchased in June 2019 at Nanny Annie Online store for $229.00.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks for the review. We will look into the instructions provided and improve upon them.

Danni M.

Danni M.Sydney, NSW

A functional and easy to use bassinet

I did a lot of research into safe sleeping for baby and wanted something that I could safely use for cosleeping and also with great ventilation. The Vicino has mesh panels in both sides, promoting air flow, and the mattress is nice and firm. The bassinet is also really easy to set up and comes with a travel bag for convenience. It’s great to have the flexibility to have little one close by when they’re first born, and still be able to use it as an independent bassinet later. It is a decent size and length so I think we will get good use out of it. I also ordered the custom made sheets and they fit nicely. Baby due in 4 weeks so l’m looking forward to using it!

Purchased in April 2019 at Nanny Annie for $229.00.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are glad to hear that you are happy with our bassinet and hope your little baby is enjoying it!

Shanti Aryal

Shanti Aryal

Bimberi High Chair-grey

Bimberi High Chair - Grey High Chair. It is excellent quality, solid build and looks great. Nanny Annie provided an excellent service with email ,SMS nice post service. Delivery was super fast, Overall great customer service experience is to high and we expect in near future too. We will definitely recommend to my friends

Purchased in May 2019.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Hi Shanti, glad to be of help. Our team is stocked to see your kind review. We would love to see you back soon.

Petr Fedorovskii

Petr FedorovskiiSydney, NSW

go get it its seriously good one !

baby sleeps amazingly calm and its just perfect in every way !We love everything about and its very easy to use and very good quality !Love the colour too !5 stars

Purchased in April 2019 at Nanny Annie for $249.00.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a glowing review. You made our day

Ashek

AshekNORTH LAMBTON

Great co-sleeper

Great co-sleeper with all the right features and good quality. It fits right next to our bed, where we can see and attend to our newborn when needed. Was easy to setup. Height adjustable and can be inclined which is great. I wish there would be rollers on both sides though, that would make easier to transfer it. Now I have to lift up one side to push it and can be difficult around corners. Also wish they had store pickup, as I live pretty close from them, would have saved me the postage.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Hi there, thanks for the awesome review, unfortunately, we only have an online store at the moment.

Trev

TrevMetford

This looks great

My wife and I just purchase this bassinet for our daughter's upcoming baby it is good quality and easy to put together and is light weight so you can move it to what ever room you want. Delivery was super fast brought on Saturday night at the door on Wednesday. Only wish there was something like this when we had our babies. Now just waiting for our grandson to be born.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Hi Trev, thanks for the review mate. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our bassinet and hope your little grandson is enjoying it!

Super handy and sturdy

Amazing functionality - you can use it as a bassinet or a rocker and the height is also adjustable which is a total life saver. Modern and beautiful as well. Mattress really firm and high quality. There’s heaps of colors to choose from and easy to wheele around the house. Love it!

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks, Lela for the nice review! Happy to hear that you liked the bassinet and hope your baby is having a great time rocking in it.

Nat D

Nat DNewcastle

So far so good!

We love it so far. It is good quality and really easy to put together. It is fairly sturdy. Good size (make sure you check measurements though as it is larger than we envisioned.) Mattress is firm but feels really comfortable. We will cross fingers that bub will sleep in it tonight!

Jess P.Star Kidz

Hi Nat, glad to hear that you liked our bassinet, hope your baby is having a great time rocking in it.

Afrah ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Best investment for newborn

Jess P.Star Kidz

Hi Afrah, thanks for leaving a wonderful review. We are happy and glad to hear that our bassinet and mesh has served your purpose and hope to see you again.

More than what we expected!

Ordered through nanny Annie. Very happy with the quick process and received the order just a few days later. So happy with the cot, it's all really great quality and made so much better than we thought it might be for the cheap price. we can't wait for bub to arrive so we can use it!! Very happy customers

Jess P.Star Kidz

Hi Sal, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our bassinet and hope your little baby is enjoying it!

Loved it

I bought this for my first grandchild. My daughter and son-in-law loved it because my grandson slept better in it. They liked the way you can keep it close to the bed, so need to get up to feed the baby. Highly recommend Nanny Annie with regards to product quality and service. I will certainly shop again.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks for leaving a wonderful review. We are happy and glad to hear that your grandson is enjoying it!

Sheena

SheenaRedbank Plains, QLD

Love love love it

Absolute second to none service quick response quick postage and the product is fantastic better then expected I am so happy with the quality of the item everything is as it looks in the pictures and extremely happy with the price would recommend 10 times over good job guys thank you.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks for leaving us such a glowing review. Glad you like the service and the Bassinet!

K.mazza

K.mazzaTraralgon

Love

The service was quick delivered promptly and the bassinet I bought works exactly as stated it attaches to my bed firmly my baby girl is always right by my side it was even highly praised by my MCHN as it has the side netting window to allow good air flow and the colours are just so bright.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. We are so glad you loved the whole experience

Roo

RooMelbourne

Good cot to co sleep

This is good cot for co sleeping. Very easy to attach tp bedside without worrying for space for bub
Makes it easier to reach for baby. Net sides are perfect to keep the ventilation and keeps breathing worryless for bub. The cot is big enough to accommodate bub up to 6 months. I bought this cot after good search. Highly recommend.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Happy to help. We are glad you loved the quality and happy with your purchase

Its a life safer! Perfect for babies with reflux.

Easy to put together. Reclining option is great for babies with reflux. I have Very easy and safe access to my baby through the night. Option to comfort baby without getting up. Have a window both sides which gives a bub nice air flow. I would highly recommend it.
Fast delivery.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks heaps for 5 stars!!!

Mika

Mika

Great product

Love the ability to connect to bed so it’s right and secure. It was super easy to put together. I love the mosquito net, very handy especially if you are travelling. I love the option to tilt when baby is having reflux, this was a major selling point. The only criticism is finding the right size fitted sheets. I had to have some custom made but the closest measurements are the chicco next to me brand bassinet sheets. They are 1cm too big though.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks for the review. We will look into your feedback on sheets provided and improve upon them.

Jo K

Jo KCarlingford

Perfect sleeping solution for both baby and mom

I did a lot of research and found that this is the best sleep-next-to mum bed for baby. It can rock and swing as well!!! How good is that? On top of that, it has 2 net windows at the side so baby can breathe easy. Really love this product, baby and I can sleep well and I can always check on my baby who’s sleeping next to me. The height is adjustable so no matter what your bed height is, it can be adjusted to be the same height as your bed. Couldn’t ask for more

Jess P.Star Kidz

Hi, glad to see that you love our co-sleeper. Our team is stocked to see your kind review. Thanks again.

Kate D

Kate DSydney

So far Im loving it

I bought this from Nanny Annie (although not in silver) and Im loving it. Fast delivery on all items and the product itself is exactly what I was looking for. Will be ordering more Star Kidz stuff in the future because the quality is great. A bit bigger than I expected but thats a good thing!

Jess P.Star Kidz

Hi Kate, we are stoked to hear that you loved the Bassinet. We would love to see you guys back soon.