Star Kidz Vicino Co Sleeper Bassinet

Star Kidz Vicino Co Sleeper Bassinet

Not as high quality as expected.

Purchased from nanny Annie with quick delivery. However the frame looks second hand with lots of scuff marks and even what looks like rust marks which have marked the fabric as well. Assembly instructions aren't that clear and the brands website doesn't come across as "affordable luxury". I think the price is too high and nowhere would I think this bassinet is luxurious in looks or functionality. Should have wheels on both ends as it doesn't really help having one end and its easier to just pick it up with someone then trying to wheel it, especially on carpet. Getting the rocking legs down is very hard as they are very stiff and even my husband has trouble pushing them down. The fact that this bassinet is always on sale makes me believe the RRP to be falsely stated to make you think you are getting a good deal when in fact the sale price is just the price. Other than that I am happy it has mesh on both sides, the function of raising and lowering is smooth and it is a great size to fit next to our bed when Bub arrives in a couple months.

Purchased in July 2019 at Nanny Annie Online store for $229.00.

Not as sturdy as expected

Fast delivery. Great sale price. Assembly instructions were a little ambiguous but we got there. Once assembled, bassinet mode seems a little rickety. I thought it would be sturdier (that's why I went for the deluxe model with the double legs on each side). Once attached to parent bed with straps bassinet is much more sturdy. One of the rivets wasn't correctly inserted & came loose when clipping up the rocker legs but this is only to keep the nonslip rubber in place so doesn't affect safety of product.

Purchased in June 2019 at Nanny Annie Online store for $229.00.

Thanks for the review. We will look into the instructions provided and improve upon them.

A functional and easy to use bassinet

I did a lot of research into safe sleeping for baby and wanted something that I could safely use for cosleeping and also with great ventilation. The Vicino has mesh panels in both sides, promoting air flow, and the mattress is nice and firm. The bassinet is also really easy to set up and comes with a travel bag for convenience. It’s great to have the flexibility to have little one close by when they’re first born, and still be able to use it as an independent bassinet later. It is a decent size and length so I think we will get good use out of it. I also ordered the custom made sheets and they fit nicely. Baby due in 4 weeks so l’m looking forward to using it!

Purchased in April 2019 at Nanny Annie for $229.00.

Bimberi High Chair-grey

Bimberi High Chair - Grey High Chair. It is excellent quality, solid build and looks great. Nanny Annie provided an excellent service with email ,SMS nice post service. Delivery was super fast, Overall great customer service experience is to high and we expect in near future too. We will definitely recommend to my friends

Purchased in May 2019.

go get it its seriously good one !

baby sleeps amazingly calm and its just perfect in every way !We love everything about and its very easy to use and very good quality !Love the colour too !5 stars

Purchased in April 2019 at Nanny Annie for $249.00.

Great co-sleeper

Great co-sleeper with all the right features and good quality. It fits right next to our bed, where we can see and attend to our newborn when needed. Was easy to setup. Height adjustable and can be inclined which is great. I wish there would be rollers on both sides though, that would make easier to transfer it. Now I have to lift up one side to push it and can be difficult around corners. Also wish they had store pickup, as I live pretty close from them, would have saved me the postage.

This looks great

My wife and I just purchase this bassinet for our daughter's upcoming baby it is good quality and easy to put together and is light weight so you can move it to what ever room you want. Delivery was super fast brought on Saturday night at the door on Wednesday. Only wish there was something like this when we had our babies. Now just waiting for our grandson to be born.

Super handy and sturdy

Amazing functionality - you can use it as a bassinet or a rocker and the height is also adjustable which is a total life saver. Modern and beautiful as well. Mattress really firm and high quality. There’s heaps of colors to choose from and easy to wheele around the house. Love it!

So far so good!

We love it so far. It is good quality and really easy to put together. It is fairly sturdy. Good size (make sure you check measurements though as it is larger than we envisioned.) Mattress is firm but feels really comfortable. We will cross fingers that bub will sleep in it tonight!

Best investment for newborn

I can’t begin to say how much I love this product! All thanks to Product Review, I read the reviews and decided to get it off Nanny Annie and it has been the best. I was amazed at the durability of it, quality of materials, and how big it is. My son is 5 months next week and he still sleeps in it at night (I’m not ready to move him into his own room yet :-( ).
Okay so, it attaches well to the bed, can also be used freestanding with the openable side up, has various heights, can be at an incline, change legs to rocking and comes in various colours.
I’d say the only negative is that I’ve been using the cot size sheets as regular bassinet ones don’t fit so I just make sure to tuck the sheets in really tight. Mattress fits in really well with no gaps between the sides.
If you plan on buying another brand, please look at the mesh on the side of it. I saw one at Kmart for the fraction of the cost - but the mesh on side doesn’t go all the way down. So many times I woke up to find baby squished himself to the side of the bassinet however luckily the mesh is there so no worries - a lot of co sleepers mesh stops higher than the mattress.

More than what we expected!

Ordered through nanny Annie. Very happy with the quick process and received the order just a few days later. So happy with the cot, it's all really great quality and made so much better than we thought it might be for the cheap price. we can't wait for bub to arrive so we can use it!! Very happy customers

Loved it

I bought this for my first grandchild. My daughter and son-in-law loved it because my grandson slept better in it. They liked the way you can keep it close to the bed, so need to get up to feed the baby. Highly recommend Nanny Annie with regards to product quality and service. I will certainly shop again.

Love love love it

Absolute second to none service quick response quick postage and the product is fantastic better then expected I am so happy with the quality of the item everything is as it looks in the pictures and extremely happy with the price would recommend 10 times over good job guys thank you.

Love

The service was quick delivered promptly and the bassinet I bought works exactly as stated it attaches to my bed firmly my baby girl is always right by my side it was even highly praised by my MCHN as it has the side netting window to allow good air flow and the colours are just so bright.

Good cot to co sleep

This is good cot for co sleeping. Very easy to attach tp bedside without worrying for space for bub
Makes it easier to reach for baby. Net sides are perfect to keep the ventilation and keeps breathing worryless for bub. The cot is big enough to accommodate bub up to 6 months. I bought this cot after good search. Highly recommend.

Its a life safer! Perfect for babies with reflux.

Easy to put together. Reclining option is great for babies with reflux. I have Very easy and safe access to my baby through the night. Option to comfort baby without getting up. Have a window both sides which gives a bub nice air flow. I would highly recommend it.
Fast delivery.

Great product

Love the ability to connect to bed so it’s right and secure. It was super easy to put together. I love the mosquito net, very handy especially if you are travelling. I love the option to tilt when baby is having reflux, this was a major selling point. The only criticism is finding the right size fitted sheets. I had to have some custom made but the closest measurements are the chicco next to me brand bassinet sheets. They are 1cm too big though.

Perfect sleeping solution for both baby and mom

I did a lot of research and found that this is the best sleep-next-to mum bed for baby. It can rock and swing as well!!! How good is that? On top of that, it has 2 net windows at the side so baby can breathe easy. Really love this product, baby and I can sleep well and I can always check on my baby who’s sleeping next to me. The height is adjustable so no matter what your bed height is, it can be adjusted to be the same height as your bed. Couldn’t ask for more

So far Im loving it

I bought this from Nanny Annie (although not in silver) and Im loving it. Fast delivery on all items and the product itself is exactly what I was looking for. Will be ordering more Star Kidz stuff in the future because the quality is great. A bit bigger than I expected but thats a good thing!

So happy with the star kidz vincino. It is our second bassinet after the first one started to become flimsy.

The star kidz vincino is sturdy, easy to erect and great to travel with. Bub seems really happy in it.

It is great quality and nanny Annie was really quick with the delivery. Recommend for any new bub.