It's ideal for an off grid situation like ours. Lasts about two and a half weeks on a 8.5kg gas bottle. Certainly keeps things frozen up here in far north Qld.
Purchased in April 2019.
Review collected in partnership with Bushman Fridges
Works great, and it's huge
I bought this chest freezer almost a year ago now, as an extra freezer for the farm. We keep it in the laundry and it works a treat. The guys from Bushman were really helpful and it was packed on a pallet when it arrived here. No hesitation in recommending.
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
- The Bushman XD180 Chest Freezer has a storage capacity of 180L, making it a great size for small families who need a bit of backup space and those using it as their main fridge or freezer when on the road.
- It has a “T” Tropical rating, meaning it can work in up to 43°C heat, so you can rest assured knowing that your frozen goods won’t be compromised if temperatures rise.
- Front mounted controls and a push button ignition make this an easy to use model.
- The chest freezer operates on LPG, running up to 3 months on a 45kg bottle, and uses 240V AC as an emergency backup. This makes it great to use at events, campsites, and off-the-grid homes.
- It has 2 internal sliding baskets, making it simple to organise your food and easy to see all that you have.
- This unit costs $2398, and has a 3-year warranty.
Visit official website
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.