MPN:CP20H

1 review
Miles
MilesSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Great little machine

Hi, I bought one of these machines last month and I just wanted to let you know that I am very pleased with it. I am amazed at the volume reduction of material. What I used to take away as ute loads to burn are now reduced to a few barrow loads. Probably the only thing I would add is a little draw bar so I can to it behind my ride on mower. Palm fronds just fly through and it handles what it says it should with ease. I limit it mostly to freshly cut material and with that I can see it lasting quite a few years. Love the Honda motor.