3.3 from 2,238 reviews

1,037

Michelle

MichelleEyre Peninsula, SA

Never again

I had to change my flight date you's made me pay over ,500 dollars to change it ,I payed ,600 for the booking :/ never again never .Don't go with theses guys they will rip you off

Booking Type Flights

I won't never book a flight with them anymore

Two months later of had book my flights with this company, I had an issue and had to change one of the flights, so contacted them and offer me to pay the same amount I paid for both flights just to change the first one.
So I decided get a new flight and still use the return one, but after calling the company is not possible using the second one as I'm not using the first one. How is that possible?? So I basically lost more than $2000 on nothing and they can't help at all.

I have been traveling a lot and never had an issue like that one. Never gonna book with them again. Really poor company.

Customer Care E.BYOjet

Great service, helpful, good prices, would highly recommend and you use again in the future. Angelo was a superstar! Especially with Air NZ changing there schedule over Christmas and New Year.

Very excellent service

It was the best service ever for particularly laila.
Really appreciate her.
I think she is the best .
It was very easy to make her understand my situation and she was very efficient .

NEVER AGAIN

NEVER AGAINSydney, NSW

Zero Service capabilities

Hi,
We have sent you a private message to get your booking details so we can investigate and get back to you,

Nick T.Sydney, NSW

Warning stay away from this company byojet

polly

polly

Brilliant

We travel abroad every year to visit our children in Europe. We came across BYOjet who quoted us an excellent price for our flights, much cheaper than the airlines Webb site, saving us thousands of dollars.
We will certainly be using them again in the future.
The whole purchase was a breeze and effortless, the price quoted was the price we paid.

Hopeless

My flight time from Cardiff was changed and put back over an hour, this made it impossible for me to be able to catch this flight as I had previous engagements to fulfill. I was not offered any alternative arrangements or anything. I've tried to speak to various people to no avail and so now I have lost all of my money (380 pounds). I find it an absolute disgrace that people can get away with this sort of thing.

Customer Care E.BYOjet

Review collected in partnership with BYOjet

Corina v.

Corina v.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible customer service

Hi Corina,
We have sent you a private message to obtain your booking reference so we can investigate this issue.

trica

tricaVictoria

thank You Christian & Florence 24/7 Care

I've found over these several days your site hard to work- but finally received great help from the 2 employees above, finally get my flights right.
Thank you both for your patience. It was very hard to hear clearly on the ph connection.

pete13

pete13South East Queensland, QLD

Florence was marvelous

website easy --only extras are seat selection (everywhere now )
Pricing spot on---- AU$6 for booking/credit card fee
Price was fantastic AU$300 less than i paid 3 years ago with Thai Air
I checked up on BYOJET before booking ---I have booked with them before but wanted to double check if any changes or bad reviews --they are part of Flight Centre so should be Safe Safe

Wanted to pre select seats so gave them a phone call --- Florence checked up for me --resent an Itinerary and got me thru to seat selection lovely lady - a big help

graveganesh

graveganeshSydney, NSW

Worst experience ever!!

Completely useless. Asked to correct a flight date within an hour of booking but ignored and asked to pay $ 900 to change the date. Horrible and pathetic service! Money-minded business.
Also when airlines changed the flight time they denied to change flight as per my request.

Trip Completed Yes

Hi,
We have sent you a private message to obtain your booking details so we can investigate this issue,

ausTOusa

ausTOusaSydney

After a long process, BYO comes through with amazing service!

Customer Care E.BYOjet

Faking price on Skyscanner, cheating customers

I was trying to book a return ticket from Melbourne to China and BYOjet's price on skyscanner is a little bit cheaper than others. Choose it and filled in all information, then it shows ticket not available, and giving an alternative flight which is $1000 higher than what I have chosen!!! It happened to every flight provided by BYOjet on skyscanner. Apparently this is the way they do business: advertising with unavailable price and directing you to get much more expensive flight!

ClaireSydney, NSW

Totally ripped off!

Flying from Sydney to Uk and had to bring my flight forward due to parent having open heart surgery.
Rang to change my flight and expected some out of pocket but was charged $1987!
Told they had booked me onto Etihad premium economy as only seats available.. when I arrived at the airport was told by checkin desk that no payment had been made to Etihad for any sort of upgrade and that the flight wasn't full. So what was the payment for ?? Yes some of the payment was to change the flights, approx $500(if that) the remainder of my money has gone to what?!?! Not to Etihad...or my flight.
Email sent to them 4/5 days ago and still no response from them. Absolutely disgusted by their service.

Hi Claire,
We have sent you a private message to obtain your booking details so we can investigate.

Claire

I haven't received anything from you and haven't received a response to my mail I sent to you on Saturday before I left Sydney.

Claire

Your email correspondence has stopped! You said you were going to listen to the conversation with your agent but Ive not heard back from you!!!

S ShiniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very bad experience caused me a lot of stress and fees

Charged my card without confirming the flights. Their customer service is poor.
We paying you more than other provides because of reviews you got, apparently these are fake reviews!
Using Expedia was much easier, few dollars cheaper, more reliable and quick;

Do not book with BYOjet you will encounter problems and not get help.

They answer to your emergency questions after 3-5 days, or not at all. Their customer service is really bad!

hrz

hrzSydney, NSW

Refund my ticket due emergency

We purchased a ticket through Byojet and due illness we have to cancel it. From day 1 I found company is very understanding and supportive and Byojet fully refunded the full amounted

Flight cancelled- 12 weeks wait for BYO refund

We booked return flights UK to Bangkok a couple of months ago via BYO jet. Oman Air cancelled a flight which meant we had to cancel both legs due to timescale. After a week of emails and UK to Aus call to BYO they have confirmed a full refund will be forthcoming...in 12 weeks! This means we cannot book further flights as no money. They took payment instantly so why they cannot refund promptly I do not know, guess they will sit on our 3k. Very suspicious and dubious practices.

Delay on booking confirmation

I was charged for the flights but the booking wasn't confirmed straightaway. I had to ring the customer care team and send them an email explaining my situation but it wasn't until the third time I rang when the assistant was able to resolve my issue. I was able to proceed with the booking then but it took so long for it to be confirmed.

Omar J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Charged Twice

Charged Twice
I had a very bad first experience on booking online with BYOjet. I have been charged twice and customer care representative wasnt helpful. I explained that I have direct debits coming out of the account and asked to speak to a manager or someone who can expedite my refund to no avail!

louasked

Hi i booked a ticket for a friend from Brisbane to London Etihad Denis Hargreaves 28/04/2020 but i could not see the luggage allowance and then it came up wasn't confirmed, say send email? Worried it hasn't gone through. Cheers Belinda

Customer Care E.BYOjet

Hi Lou, Did you get a BYO reference number ?? Please advise it, or the email address you used to make the booking attempt so we can investigate for you,
Thanks,

Hi Lou,
Does he live on Russell Island ?? If so, the booking did not complete, so no charge made to the card and nothing confirmed. Please try again directly on our site and not via Skyscanner. The baggage is clearer that way.

lou

No i did not get a BYO ref number. The email was sharman-d@westnet.com.au and yes he does live on Russell Isand. I am worried he will risk being be doubled charge if i rebook? Why did it not go through?

Elizabethasked

hi team,

I have 2 questions;

1) I requested a cancellation and money refund since 28th Oct, and now im still waiting for the $$ to be refunded. Customer service representative keep saying the refund will be processed within 5-7 days, however it still hasnt been process. ref. BYO10066487

2) due to the cancellation, we made another booking using BYOjet. the $$ has been deducted from my credit card, however i havent received any itinerary nor the e-ticket. bought the ticket on the 28th Oct and the email said that i should be receiving the itinerary and e-ticket within 7 days. ref. BYO10944520.

Could you please answer 2 questions above as this is urgent.

Hi Elizabeth,
The new booking itinerary ewas sent yesterday and I have just re-sent - if you have not received them (check junk and spam) please phone Customer Care and check the email address used - it is a different one to the original booking.
That original booking refund should be going into your account today. We have been mucked around a bit by Garuda, but it is fixed now.

Hi team,

thank you, i already received e-ticket that you resent.

in regards to the refund, im still waiting for the funds to hit my bank account. its still not apprearing.

ill check again tomorrow and might give you update.

thanks

Hi team,

i still couldnt see my refund $$ on my credit card.

could you please investigate and get back to me?

S Shiniasked

I want to talk to a BYOjet representative about my booking but cannot find a phone number; have submitted forms through contact us, no reply! Not happy at the moment.

Hi Shini
You can contact them on this number
02 9119 2586

S Shini

This is an urgent issue! the number is busy - please tell them to call me asap. Thank you

S Shini

Your service is very bad; I will have to report your company for not confirming the flights and charging my credit card.

Get an answer from our members and BYOjet representatives