BYOjet

BYOjet

See the Best Booking Comparison-Only Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BYOjet

• Trip Completed Yes (63) · No (440)
  • Price Accuracy

I dealt with Jones. He was a great help

In the last week or so we have had to cancel our trip to the NT because of Covid. I dealt with Jones on two occasions and he was a great help in assisting with our new travel plans.
Firstly we had to move our holiday from the NT to far north Queensland. He set this up perfectly.
Then, Virgin Australia cancelled one of our new flights. Jones put us on another flight later that day without fuss.
Thanks very much Jones.

Gloe
Gloe Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never ever ever again.

They took the money out of my account but I never received the tickets. Even after I sent them my bank statement to show the money had gone to them they refused to send through tickets or give me my money back. Luckily, my bank was able to dispute it and get it back for me. Lesson learnt!!

Jenna
Jenna

Absolute crooks

Adriano
AdrianoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never again

I bought a ticket from them before the COVID19 crisis. The airline canceled my flight and after 14 months, they still did not recover the cost of a service that was never provided. I called them more than a dozen times, they always say the same thing: they contacted the airline and the airline does not reply to them. It is unbelievable that one of their business partners does not care to reply to them. They also refused to provide any credit before they would get back the money from the airline, which by now probably will never happen. I will never buy a ticket again from them.

chodge
chodgeSydney, NSW

Terrible experience. Nightmare to get in touch with and deal with

Paul
Paul

Poor service

Ruby
RubyPomona

Bad customer service

Bad customer service (from overseas), very hard to get hold of, looong waiting times on the phone!
Be smarter than me; do not use these scums. Unless you like to waste your time & money.

markytee
markyteeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scammers

Never book with these scammers. We had flight credits with them for our cancelled trip due to covid lockdown. When we went to rebook our flights at a similar price to our original fare we were told that we cannot book the discounted flights shown on there website, we had to pay the full fare, even though our original tickets were purchased at the discount price. We ended up paying 50% more for our tickets or would have lost our credits. They also don't tell you that they will charge you an admin fee.
Never ever booking with byojet again.

Jamie8
Jamie8Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unprofessional & worst customer service I have ever experienced

Absolutely Diabolical Company - Avoid at all costs

We booked flights to South Africa with BYOjet, Flights were cancelled by British Airways, BYOjet are refusing to refund me saying I was a "No Show" even after providing evidence that flight was cancelled. They are complete crooks. Have taken the case legal. Do not use this company under any circumstances, Look at the reviews on here and on Trust pilot to give you an idea of what type of disgusting company they are.
DO NOT EVER BOOK WITH THESE THIEVES.

juinrou
juinrouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional and No way to reach out on weekend!

Flight was cancelled and rescheduled to a later date which i couldn't attend. No way to contact them as it was a weekend. Although i tried to email the airline as airline hotline couldn't reach out too. Customer service of BYOJET blamed that was my fault as couldn't reach them on time so the ticket forfeited and I couldn't get my refund. Very disappointing.

Ketan S.
Ketan S.Perth, WA

Worst, never use or suggest.

Flight was cancelled due to COVID, no response from BYO, tried to contact by calling and did emails but not received any reply, already did complain and ready to go ACCC,

Trip Completed No
Booking TypeFlights

Unprofessional, cheater and liars

Hey,
they are cheaters and compulsive liars. It has been a year now, I applied for refund, but got nothing. Called and emailed them multiple times, but same excuse and lies.

Absolute Pisstake

Booked back in feb was receiving update up until sept concerning my refund. Not heard nothing since. Tried to get intouch
Nothing bck from my emails
3 tickets I payed for
Scam merchants stay well clear !

Trip Completed No
Booking TypeFlights
Victor Lim
Victor LimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got my refund!

Booked a trip to Japan for October but got cancelled due to COVID-19. After waiting for 6 months, I finally got my refund. Patience is key especially during this difficult time for the Airline and hospitality industry. Can't really blame BYOJet for taking so long for the refund as the money sits with the Airline - which is Qantas in my case.

Read more reviews - page 2

Brian. H
Brian. Hasked

hi I am looking at flying from Melbourne to the UK 27th Aug, return &th Jan 2022, you have a flight Cathay Pacific to Hong Kong, Hong Kong to Zurich to London return London, Vienna, Bangkok, Melbourne, is this itinery still on . best wishes Brian

Cathy
Cathyasked

I HAVE A CREDIT VOUCHER FROM BYOjet but am based in the UK and didn't realise that this was an Australian company. The byojet.co.uk website is not accessible and has an error message. How do I go about booking a flight using the voucher, or preferably now just get my money back?
Thanks.

Avrilasked

I HAVE A CREDIT VOUCHER FROM BYOjet. How do I go about booking a flight to New Zealand using the voucher?Please respond to [email removed]

Avril

Can you please respond to my above question

Get an answer from our members and BYOjet representatives

Other Booking Comparison-Only Services