BYOjet

BYOjet

See the Best Booking Comparison-Only Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BYOjet

• Trip Completed Yes (67) · No (496)
  • Price Accuracy

Incompetent!!!

I booked a flight with BYO Perth to Melbourne. I selected seats for my wife and I. I paid extra money to book the seats towards the front of aircraft. BYO were happy to take my money. They confirmed by booking including seats. I go to check in and I am allocated seats down at the back of the plane!!! I ring up BYO. No apology. No offer of money back. Mistakes get made...but seriously. NEVER will do business with BYO again!!!

They are just like the scammer

They refuse to refund the cancellation of the tickets but provide me with the credit. How can I get my money back?

Their all number on the website cannot be contacted, is BYO jet a real company?

SW
SWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SCAMMER Business

All customer comments before this one are true and correct. Found out after a hard 5 weeks that I was being scammed and that the company will hopefully be investigated by AFTA. Contacted airline direct, explained the scamming and possible investigation of the company, and managed to redeem ticket-credit directly from the airline.

Tiona M.
Tiona M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just terrible

I've never written a review but this one is worthy of my time. Please don't book with BYOJet.
After having cancelled flights due to covid and multiple calls (perhaps about 20) still no results, standard response is they've sent an email and call them again in a weeks time.
After being hung up on I'm now in hold limbo.
This has been happening for two years now.

Taekyun Kim
Taekyun KimPerth, WA

No response.

I contacted them with regard to my ticket refund process as well as flight credits.
But they have never replied to my three emails which were sent a week ago.
unprofessional customer services.

Neil
NeilSydney, NSW

Worst Experience

Completely unable to resolve issues with our flight booking that was caused by BYO jet error. We ended up going directly to the airline to fix the issue. Worst response and customer service.

Unable to contact byo regarding refund or credits

I purchased 4 return tickets to Thailand for our family nearly 3 years ago & finding it impossible to contact them. On the rare occasion you can get them they make empty promises & are very unfriendly. It almost appears they are intentionally going out of there way to be difficult. The company should be prosecuted by the law. Last email from them a year ago. Do not deal through this outfit. It is better to pay a little more & go through a reputable one or the airline directly.

Daph
DaphSydney, NSW

THIEVES

Spent 3 hours at a time on the phone to them. Only to get a fake confirmation email with a fake airline reference and when I questioned the airline reference they said they did everything they could and hung up on me. The airline doesn't recognise the reference and I'm not on the flight. I've even tried to call flight centre who take no responsibility either.

Chrycencia
ChrycenciaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dont use this company! It is a scam!

Please if u read my review, dont ever book the ticket with them. Its not worth it as they wont help to fix the problem. It took me many calls which spent 30-60 mins per calls for changing my travel credit to new tickets, n my problem doesnt fix yet. N every customer services got different answers. Better to pay a bit more with good service compare using them.

Terrible experience.

I’m in NSW Australia. I bought 2 tickets in 2019. My flight has been cancel, since 2019 I’m trying to get my refund or rebook. But nothing, it’s so disrespectful. Please, NEVER buy tickets with Byojet! Never!

mansa p.
mansa p.South Australia

They are a complete fraud, FRAUDDDDD... please dont book with them.

I have never had such horrible experience with any other company. tried to use my covid credit shell provided but they charged flight change fee and extra money on top????

Impossible to contact

This company has been difficult to deal with the moment I received a flight credit in 2020. I received emails offering to change my credit to store vouchers which I tried to do numerous times but couldn’t. I have since used my credit on a flight for December however now need to change or cancel this flight for personal reasons. I wanted to get through to them to ask about my options regarding cancellation and refunds. I have tried emailing countless times, calling them to only be put on hold for over an hour each time, Facebook messaged and still no response. Their communication and customer service is appalling.

They should be in jail

They took full price and sent no tickets until 15min after check-in for my flight had closed. I was forced to buy another ticket at the airline desk. BYO is impossible to contact and after waiting on the call for 1 hour 40min (post-travel on my 2nd ticket), they've simply informed me that my initial fare has been forfeited. I am never using this company again. I wonder how they manage to sleep at night. They really should be in jail. It's not about the money; it is a matter of principle. I am disgusted and upset.

Whistle BlowerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Alleged fraudulent behaviour being investigated by AFTA

BYO Jet (part of the flight centre group) are about to be investigated by AFTA for potential large scale theft of customer funds in the form of flight credits that they are not allowing customers to access. Flight credits were awarded to customers when flights were grounded during the pandemic. Now that the airways are open again BYO jet is not answering calls and e-mails. The funds have gone somewhere

• Incentivised Review No

This company stole my money

The company is not contactable and has not returned my phone calls or emails in regard to redeeming a two thousand dollar travel credit.
I have just reported them to the QLD fair trade commission.