BYOjet

• Trip Completed Yes (62) · No (433)
  • Price Accuracy

juinrou

juinrouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional and No way to reach out on weekend!

Flight was cancelled and rescheduled to a later date which i couldn't attend. No way to contact them as it was a weekend. Although i tried to email the airline as airline hotline couldn't reach out too. Customer service of BYOJET blamed that was my fault as couldn't reach them on time so the ticket forfeited and I couldn't get my refund. Very disappointing.

Trip CompletedYes
Ketan S.

Ketan S.Perth, WA

Worst, never use or suggest.

Flight was cancelled due to COVID, no response from BYO, tried to contact by calling and did emails but not received any reply, already did complain and ready to go ACCC,

Unprofessional, cheater and liars

Hey,
they are cheaters and compulsive liars. It has been a year now, I applied for refund, but got nothing. Called and emailed them multiple times, but same excuse and lies.

Absolute Pisstake

Booked back in feb was receiving update up until sept concerning my refund. Not heard nothing since. Tried to get intouch
Nothing bck from my emails
3 tickets I payed for
Scam merchants stay well clear !

Victor Lim

Victor LimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got my refund!

Booked a trip to Japan for October but got cancelled due to COVID-19. After waiting for 6 months, I finally got my refund. Patience is key especially during this difficult time for the Airline and hospitality industry. Can't really blame BYOJet for taking so long for the refund as the money sits with the Airline - which is Qantas in my case.

alexander.french

alexander.frenchSouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could give 0 stars I would.

I requested a credit shell with virgin Australia of $1000 due to coronavirus. Called them today and waited 45 minutes on the phone to be told the credit could not be used for anyone other than myself despite it clearly saying in Virgins policy for cv19 credit that you can. Do not listen to the lying scum over the phone, stand your ground and don’t let them lie to you! They don’t even send you a terms and conditions on the credit, they make it up as they go! Proof is attached

Dannosmith1

Dannosmith1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute scam

Booked fights to Europe with my partner in December 2019. Emirates canceled the flights in March and issued the refund to BYO jet four weeks later.
It’s now 2nd week December, and I only revived my refund from BYO jet.
They only returned our money because we called every day in December.
If I did this to my clients, I would be labeled a thief. How is this any different?

Claire

Claire Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Do NOT use BYOJet!!!

BYO Jet did not provide a service. They have taken our money and we have waited around 8 months for a refund that has NOT been processed. They ignore emails and requests for information. Very disappointed in the way they have conducted themselves at this time. Do NOT use BYOJet!

Frustrated

FrustratedSydney, NSW

Still chasing refund for flight with Vietnam Airlines via BYOJet

Advised in May I would receive refund on flight booked for June with Vietnam Airlines to UK via BYOJet. Despite chasing now for 6 months the expected advised time for refund has gone from 12 weeks, to 15 weeks to no response. Initially an email had to become a form to be completed to now only a contact centre number Monday- Friday. Vietnam Airlines aren't even listed on their website re their quoted refund policy. Will keep trying. Any suggestions welcome but guess it looks like Fair Trading.

Phoebe

Phoebe

50 minutes wait then have someone hung up on you by saying sorry I can't hear you very well..

Can BYO just refund us money or let us go to deal with airline directly?

It's so stressful to book flights using the credit shell and every time its long waiting and you always have a chance of not being heard!

Booking TypeFlights

I would give it zero stars if possible

BYOJet cancelled my credit voucher without my consent and asked the airline for a refund. Now I cannot re-book my flights and I have to pay for own way tickets to get home. It's been 33 weeks since I found out about this and i still didn't get my money back or received a solution to my situation. I am now facing a $2000 bill to buy new tickets. BYOJet didn't offer any timeframe to resolve this and they keep saying that it will be resolved when it will be resolved.
Don't use them!

Kristy

KristySydney, NSW

Jones from BYOJET Travel is absolutely amazing!

mega35

mega35

Rubbish I would leave below zero if I could

Rubbish I would leave below zero if I could,been waiting for my money for nearly one year with no response,stay away people,never pick up the phone even they didn’t reply to the fair trading

Stuart E.

Stuart E.Perth, WA

Refunded our money

Just thought I would write and let people know of our experience with byojet . We booked our flights with Singapore Airlines through byojet in January to fly from Perth to England in December and then covid hit . We called them mid September and received our money back into our bank account about 6 weeks later . I have seen a lot of bad reviews so I thought I would let people know that we got our money back ok . Fingers crossed for everyone else

sunveer m.

sunveer m.South East Queensland, QLD

Long hours customer service, worst Travel Agent experience

Two times, I was told to be called back but no call backs took place and today this morning, I was on hold for 45 mins by representative Jane and then she disconnected saying she couldn't hear me but I could hear her clearly and requested for call back but she didn't call back at all.

Then I have to call back again and got connected to EMS. She told me there is no policy of transferring the call to Jane since she knows the whole story so far and not even to her supervisor so I had to start all over again. However, she was not keen to help at all. All my recordings can be retrieved using my ref in subject line. This is the worst call center experience I ever had to come across.

Rohan Basu

Rohan BasuSydney, NSW

They are cheating with refunded voucher code amount

SuzieQ

SuzieQBALLARAT

Not happy

Worst customer service ever. Six month later and still no response from my emails regarding being unable to travel due to the Corona Virus situation. No fault of our own.

Russ

RussGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Full refund finally

After months of trying to make contact with byojet, about late may I received email contact,I managed to get thru by phone and requested a full refund of our business class tickets to Africa. Byojet placed a refund request with Etihad on June 4. 16 weeks was quoted and bingo this week a fun refund. Thank you byojet
It’s been frustrating to both agents and clients so patience is required by all.
Russ Hall Essendon Victoria

Wanderlust muppet

Wanderlust muppet

Full refund - patience is key!

On 27th July 2020 I requested a full refund for 3 x business class tickets to Vienna via the BYOJet website. I received a response within hours saying I would be charged $250 per ticket cancellation fees and did I want to proceed with the cancellation. I opted to. I was advised it would take up to 12 weeks for the refund to be processed as they had to wait for the airline to refund the money. I was updated twice about the refunds progress. On the 19th September I received a full refund - no cancellation fees had been deducted.

In the current climate, a bit of patience doesn’t go astray.

davo