3.4 from 2,213 reviews

1,029

Elsie La Ree Aspinall

Elsie La Ree AspinallSouth East Queensland, QLD

U Have Problems Speak to HAIZEL

I felt I was being shoved aside the first 2 phone calls, then I spoke to Haizel, her service was sublime, and she did not let me go until she found a possible solution to the airline changing my travel dates, which caused problems with connecting flights between 3 countries.
Haizel was the Best, she should be given remuneration, I would if I was her Manager.

Ruel

RuelPerth, WA

This is perfect

Its easy to communicate them.they help you any way thats make easy for the costumer.i recommend that website to my other friends to book thier flight any where in the world

Seat selection after payment

Pricing not accurate very diapointing and misleading will not be using this company again. All costs should be included before payment not after that fact. Why does the seat selection choice become available after you have paid. And then charges you extra to manage your seats for standard seats which are suppose to be included. This is ridiculous! What did I pay for if standard seats were not included?

Customer E.BYOjet

Turned away at check in.

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tax invoice

Made a booking for flights to Sydney return. When I got my email with e-ticket reference number, noticed I did not receive a tax invoice for the purchase. Contacted BYOJET via email, was told it wouldn't be sent in 24-48 hours.

2 days later...still no tax invoice. Emailed BYOJET again and was advised that the person who replied to original email is not in the office today and they will follow up. CAN'T SOMEONE ELSE PROCESS MY REQUEST??? It's a really simple request and one required by Australian Consumer and Taxation laws.

I am awaiting further response from BYOJET.

Hello Craig
Thank you for your review. I have sent you a private message to investigate this further for you.
BYOjet

CAUTION: terrible website which can double charge your credit card!

Whilst trying to book a return ticket to China, the website crashed during payment and double charged my credit card. Now I've been told that they can't refund the payment. Same passenger, exact same flight date and time - nothing changed. You would think common sense would prevail - why would anyone book two tickets for the same person on the same flight? Yet BYOjet can't seem to understand and are refusing to provide a refund. Strongly suggest booking with someone else! Horrible customer service.

Hello Pras
Thank you for your review. I would be more than happy to investigate your booking further so have sent you a private message.

ShirlDarwin, NT

Great price and service. Purchased a ticket Aust to India. Hassle free. Highly recommended.

No additional unexpected charge at time of booking. Pricing was accurate and was super easy to compare with other companies on website. Highly recommended. Will always use them no problem.

Hello Shirl
Thank you so much for your review and great feedback. We love that you found a great price and the process was easy. Happy and smooth travels we look forward to you booking with us again.

Victoria C.

Victoria C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Saved Heaps!

I had booked many interstate flights over the net, but never a really important international flight. I had done my research even read the reviews before I booked, and went ahead with BYOJet, FANTASTIC thanks guys. I enjoyed looking thru dates, times & destinations for stop over I saved about $300 compared with Flight Center. I would definitely use BYOJet again.

Hello Victoria
Thank you so much for your great review, we really appreciate it. We love that you found a great price and can't wait to see you again for your next trip.

Terrible services

Hello Mandy
Thank you for your review. I would like to investigate further so will send you a private message so I can get your details.

If I could give it less stars I would - commencing legal action soon

Hello Katie
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry that your experience has not be as expected. I am more than happy to investigate your query further and will send you a private messages.

Angi

AngiSydney, NSW

Terrible Service, please stay away from this website.

I wish I could give 0 rating. Terrible service. We booked ticket via byojet and the surname was incorrect. Due to system error or crap website, it took mother's surname rather than what we wrote. When we called customer care to correct it, they asked us to pay 200 dollar extra for correction. I have asked for refund of the booking. I wasted my 3-4 hours on booking through this website . I could have rather booked and used some other agent. They have crap service they donot understand the process. I would suggest , please donot use this crap service. They are hopeless!!

Hello Angi
Thank you for sending through a review. I am more than happy to investigate your query further, I will send you a private message.

CA_AU

CA_AU

Horrible service

This is the first time I use this website and really frustrated. Entered several times information and paid several times and could not get the payment through. Contact the customer service, they asked me to book it again. Tried to use different internet browser and use different credit cards to book, the same error happened. Contact the customer service again, they said they could not do anything. Checked previous review and found it was not only me to encounter this payment problem. Please get your payment gateway working properly instead of wasting customer's time on booking.

Hello
I am more than happy to investigate why your booking was not able to be completed. I have sent you a private message.

mad-bear

mad-bearGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service was awesome.

I needed to cancel a flight after it was drastically changed by the airline. The byojet staff member was helpful, spoke in a clear and undstandable voice, and processed the cancellation quickly. My cancellation was confirmed within 2 hours.

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

Appalling Service

If I Could give a Minus Rating I Would. The Service from this Company is Quite Possibly the Worst. I have been trying to book our New Years O/Seas holiday for 2 hours. 3 times I got to the point of entering the payment Information, 3 times I've entered the 6 digit code and 3 times the system crashes. Now I can't get the flights I want on 2 different days, because their system is holding them awaiting payment, but I can't retrieve any of my bookings. I called them and get stonewalled and told I have to try again, because they Won't finish any bookings over the phone. I called back after the 3rd attempt and asked to speak to a Manager, Again I stonewalled and told no one was available. I'M NEVER USING THIS SITE EVER AGAIN

Customer Care E.BYOjet

Doubtful at first. Now a total fan

Customer Care E.BYOjet

Hassle free booking and the trip went well.

The whole experience of booking and receiving the itineraries was in all pleasant. I booked a round trip BNE-MNL and it was uneventful. Prompt reminders are sent to email days before and on the day of the trip.

Customer E.BYOjet

I would leave zero stars if I could

I asked for a refund on taxes as I was unable to take a flight - they are quick to take money but refuse to help after. When i asked for help they sent and email saying No further action needed , already assisted by the previous agent" - DO NOT USE

Hi,
We have sent you a private message to obtain your booking details so we can investigate,
Regards,
BYOJet.

papeito28

papeito28South East Queensland, QLD

Great service, real effort displayed to help and find a fair deal.

customer service call was easy, and only on hold for short periods. Service agent found me a great price and cheaper than initially expected to be. He was polite and answered all my questions quickly and professionally.

Kevin H.

Kevin H.Peel, WA

Excellent service.

Using Kayak/ Cheap Flights, BYO Jet usually have the best prices. The price drop protection is a great service, saved me $74. Customer service is excellent, responding quick to e-mails. I have used BYO often over the years and never had a problem.

Linda J

Linda JSydney, NSW

Double booked for same flight

My husband attempted to buy a business class ticket to nice on byojet but the website would not complete the purchase just kept thinking. He went back and purchased the same flight and same price on another site and the purchase went through. When I went to print the confirmation we realised that the original purchase went through and we had duplicate tickets my husband htelephoned byojets within 15 mins and spoke with customer service and they advised they would refund the ticket price. I emailed the company after two days to see status of refund and they confirmed it had already been refunded. Very happy with their service and I will use them again as we are frequent travellers.

Melanee Z.asked

I booked 6 tickets last week and haven't received the tickets, ref no BYO10851079, when can we received the e-tickets?

Suggest you phone them, the call centre is in Manila in the Philippines but the girls there have good english and are very helpful. Hope it all works out for you. Regards April

Hello Melanee
Thank you for coming through to us. I have looked at your booking and can see that your tickets have been issued. It also looks like our Customer Care team responded to your email and have sent you an updated itinerary that will have your e-ticket numbers on. Please let me know if you have still not yet received them.

Melanee Z.

I've just received your email and tickets, thank you. However my middle name is Ying Jia as I've input on the online form, not Yingjia as shown on the e-ticket. There's a space between Ying and Jia. Will this cause an issue at the airport? If yes please amend it for me.

Milleasked

Hi we booked a flight for 4 persons, 2 weeks ago and I still haven’t received the eticket. I checked the airline reference and says unconfirmed booking and not yet ticketed. Please respond

Shirl

U should've received am email with the eticket straight after payment. Send them an email or call them regarding the query.

Mille

thanks! Yeah I tried calling them many times but no answer from them.

Hello Mille
Thank you for raising this. I will send you a private message so I can assist further.

Raj S.

Raj S.asked

I booked my ticket from sydney to mumbai and was not asked for my passprt number. Is it okay ? How do i provide my passport number ?

Hello Raj
Thank you so much for your question. I will send you a private message. It may be that we have picked up on a name error and want to double check this prior to ticketing.
BYOjet

Get an answer from our members and BYOjet representatives

CategoryComparison-Only Services