6Calibo Storm

100% · 210%

Charlie
Charlie

Very efficient and professional

My ceiling fan has been making noise that I can’t get rid of, lucky it was still in warranty.The company handled the case in a prompt manner.
They quickly send someone to check the fan. The person came to my house to fix the fan was punctuate, professional and helpful too. Show details ·  1
Chris W
Chris W
  Storm with Light 42"

Great fan for a small room

Great for our small room. Distributes air well.
Noisy and slow to start but ok once it is spinning. Show details
Ross
RossSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Storm with Light 56"

Convenient fan

The remote and the app control that comes with the Storm is a game-changer. I can adjust the speed, turn it on or off, and even set a timer from the comfort of my couch. It's pure convenience, and I love it. Show reply
Indy
Indy
  Storm without Light 52"

Great fan

I recently purchased the Calibo Storm and I must say I'm very happy with its performance. The attention to detail is impeccable, and the device feels solid and durable. Show reply
Sridhar P.
Sridhar P.

Ceiling fan

I was recomended this fan by my friends and I must say, I am impressed. Looks great in my house especially love that it can go outside too not just inside. looks so good in our modern home! Show details ·  1
Sohee
Sohee
  Storm with Light 52"

I really luv this !

Love this Fan, It is also controllable from the app.
It has good airflow and is quiet.
I purchased 8 and had it installed by Lighting Illusions Electrical.

Will buy again in next property. Show reply

Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Storm without Light 52"

Versatile Ceiling Fan

I needed a ceiling fan that had a decent airflow which could go on a high set, sloped ceiling.
A sloped ceiling kit was required as an extra purchase but was well worth it as it allowed up to 38 degrees of slope and the air flow feels great even high up, the fan actually performs as good as it claims to.
I eventually ended up replacing my other bedroom fans with Storms as well. Show details ·  1
Muhsin A.
Muhsin A.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent Fan

We purchased 6 of these units recently for our communtiy centre in Brisbane and they have working really well and they also look nice in the rooms. They are very effective in moving the air in the room and are super quite. Show details ·  1
Muhammad
MuhammadSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Storm

Great aesthetic appeal and value for money

Value for money and good on the eyes. Highly recommend the product Show reply
zara a.
zara a.

Great product

I ordered online - It’s very good quality, happy with my purchase. Show reply
Rana I.
Rana I.

Happy Customer

I highly recommend the Storm 52-inch ceiling fan that I bought to replace my old AC fan. The new DC fan is exceptionally quiet and provides much better airflow, particularly on the lower settings, making it perfect for bedroom use. A very happy customer!! Show details
Junaid Q.
Junaid Q.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified Storm

Perfect investment to reduce energy costs

We installed these fans during summer this year - as a way to save on cooling costs in Melbourne. Ordered them from the lighting illusions store. Remotes are included which meant that the installation cost was very reasonable. They've worked perfectly during the warm Melbourne days. The inbuilt dimmable light works great - we can use them as a night lamp or to brighten up the room. The design of the fans suits our decor - we love the look they've added to the house. Very happy with these and would recommend to anyone else. Show details ·  1
Giles
GilesSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Very modern, great style

Excellent online sales team, smooth process. Love the look of this fan. Show details ·  1
Jepz L.
Jepz L.3 posts
  Storm

A silent fan even at top speed

Just had this fan installed. Impressed at how silent the fan runs even at top speed. Also love that you can change the LED light output to different levels of brightness. The included remote is easy to operate. Show details ·  1
Jamie T.
Jamie T.3 posts
  Verified Storm

Works great outdoors

Installed the dc storm fan in the 56 inch and it works awesome Provides a great amount of airflow for my outdoor area especially on the 6th speed I'd highly recommend this product as it performs as expected and is easy on your pockets Show details ·  1

Nigel
Nigel · Storm

How do I disable the buzzer/beep of the fan every time a setting is changed?

In the manual it says
1. Press Light button to Off position
2. Press time 1H/2H/4H respectively twice
3. You will hear the long beeps sound means setting completed

I've tried this with every interpretation that I can come up with, and nothing changes.

Jan B.
Jan B. · Storm

I have the airborne fan/light and sometimes when I start the fan it makes an awful noise and shudders. I turn it off and then on again and it works. Is this a fault with the fan and should I be worried?

EVELYN
EVELYN

I suggest you contact the supplier. They have been great in fixing any problem with my fans and replaced them without questions

Calibo   DM

Hi Jan, Evelyn is on the money here - that doesn't sound right to us. Please give our team a call on 1300 116 305 or fill out the warranty form located here external link  and we can get this sorted out for you!

Michelle
Michelle · Storm

Hi, we recently had two Airborne Storm DC Celings Fans with lights installed by a licensed electrician. Both sometimes make a whirring noise when you try to turn the fan on then the beep and don't start. If I press a fan speed again they work. This only happens intermittently. Also the one we had installed in our bedroom makes a slight sort of rubbing noise on speeds 1 and 2, it's fine on speed 3 then when it gets to 4 it makes a whumping noise then is fine again on 5 and 6. It's really annoying when we are trying to sleep. Not sure why it would be fine on some speeds and make a noise on others? Should I contact warranty?

Compare all Calibo Storm listings
CategoryCeiling FansCeiling FansCeiling FansCeiling Fans
Price (RRP) $509.90$449.90$529.90$589.90
FeaturesDC Motor, Lights, Remote Control and TimerDC Motor, Remote Control and TimerDC Motor, Lights, Remote Control and TimerDC Motor, Lights, Remote Control and Timer
Number of Speed Settings6666
Power26 W26 W26 W26 W
Manufacturer Warranty6 year(s)6 year(s)6 year(s)6 year(s)
Warranty Details3 Year In-Home, 12 Months Remote and Receiver, PLUS 3 Year Parts Upon Product Registration3 Year In-Home, 12 Months Remote and Receiver, PLUS 3 Year Parts Upon Product Registration3 Year In-Home, 12 Months Remote and Receiver, PLUS 3 Year Parts Upon Product Registration3 Year In-Home, 12 Months Remote and Receiver, PLUS 3 Year Parts Upon Product Registration
Colour / FinishMatt Black, Matt WhiteMatt Black, Matt WhiteMatt Black, Matt WhiteMatt Black, Matt White
Construction