Fanco Horizon

Fanco Horizon

Excellent Choice

The fan is fantastic. I am in WA and it arrived within 3 days I placed the order. I had my electrician fit the next day and I am very pleased with it.

Purchased in March 2019.

Thanks Dino, glad to hear you're happy with it and that you got it so quickly :)

Nice-looking fan and it pumps out air

We are really happy with this fan. The airflow appears exceptional. It is very quiet as well. On the low setting it works much better than the old fan on high. The price point is reasonable as well.

Purchased in February 2019 at Fansonline for $559.00.

Noise Level
Power
Thanks Julian, this is really lovely to hear. We're really excited about the Horizon and we're glad you like it too!

Perfect fan for my needs

This 64" ceiling fan performs exceptionally well and nothing I found compares at this price point. I found this fan to have incredibly good airflow - as much as the more expensive 70" fan I have installed in my master bedroom - with minimal wobble. The 3 Horizon DC fans I had installed are on high, raked ceilings so the fact that the fan came with the two extension rods suited me very nicely. I love the timer function that allows you to fall asleep with the fan on, but have it automatically switch off later in the night. On speed settings 1 through 3 the fan is very quiet, but it does get a little noisy on settings 4 and 5. However, it wasn't any noisier than other fans I looked at for this price point. My 70" fan is quieter on the highest speed, however, it was considerably more expensive than the Horizon DC and does not have the timer function. On speed setting 3 the Horizon pushes enough air that I don't think you'd need to use speed 4 or 5 except on very hot nights.

Hi Jeff, thanks so much for your feedback! The Horizon is our newest fan and it's great to hear that it suits you so well.