Canon Powershot SX430 IS

Canon Powershot SX430 IS

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Compact Cameras in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

You won't get a better camera in this price range

This camera is great. At under $300AUD. Nothing else comes near it for value. I know, I've been looking for almost 3 years.
Light weight with an excellent though not silent, 45 x optical zoom, producing fine quality photos, it will suit all but pros (who might need; super enlargements, more manual control or super-fast action).
You can set it on "Auto" and have your easy to use "point and shoot" (which we use) or "Live" which gives you the ability to change more settings for more technical and artistic shots. As with most digital cameras, it doesn't always know what to focus on but with time to re-frame the shots, we usually get a good one
We've used it on 2 road trips now and are really happy with the results.
love it

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Mike O Still have the same problem when I tried six other Memory Cards so where to from here it is anew replacement Power Shot SX430 IS so what do I do now ? All I Want is a camera that works !
It does sound like a dodgy camera then.I would get them to fix or replace it.

Canon PowerShot SX 430 IS Displaying - Memory Card Error Memory Card Locked - How do I unlock it ?
If you look at your memory card there should be a tiny slider button at top left (as you read the brand label). There will be an even tinier "lock" sign and usually down is locked. Some times it clicks in at a mid point so you need to make sure the button is pushed right to the top to unlock. (the lock, which you will probably never need, is to stop things from accidentally being deleted.)Still the same display message when I tried six other Memory Cards, where to from here ?

Does this camera come with an SD card when purchased? Also what other aceseries does it come with? Thank you