2Capricorn Liquorice Bullets

2Capricorn Liquorice Bullets

100% · 240%

Terri RoyleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Capricorn bullets

These bullets are the best ever and Woolworths dropped them for their own brand. The Reject shop had them for a little while but now don’t and Costco had large packs but now don’t .. can you tell me where I can buy them please?
 Show details
KarenHobart, TAS3 posts

Need them back!!

Can't find anything that compares
Please make again everyone e I know that try o ed them loved them Show details
mal43
mal432 posts

capricorn chocolate bullets

Please make capricorn chocolate bullets again. No other are anywhere as good Show details
Vanessa99
Vanessa99Darwin, NT3 posts

The Perfect Bullets

These are the best bullets that I have ever tasted. The chocolate itself is high quality. The liquorice whether black or the red have the best texture, not too tough and not too soft. PERFECT! Where have the disappeared to? I used to buy in Big W and was very sad to go in ages ago and find they are no longer there. Show details
John
John

Thankyou

Bought a bag to try , best i've tasted in 20 years , brings me back too when i was a kid , going back to buy 20 more bags of black soft chew , yummy.

brie
brieperth9 posts

i loved these sooooooooooo much

the raspberry bullets were the best!

tonight i tried darryl lea after having a craving ...and you know what , they so dont compare!!!!

i live in perth if anyone knows where to buy these please comment! i want them :(

Jen
JenWheatbelt, WA2 posts

Pls Bring Back your Milk/Dark/Rasberry Bullets

Owners of the nicest Bullets anyone in Australia has sold, I miss them so much...Pls bring them back...Jen Ledge Point, Western Australia. Who would keep a receipt or proof of purchase if they haven’t been available?? Thanks

Lily
Lilygeelong

Capricorn Dark Chocolate Bullets

These are the very best chocolate bullets -especially dark choc and raspberry. So disappointed that I cannot buy them anymore - what is happening, please supply supermarkets again..

Alienm34
Alienm34

I live in Melbourne..and our our local choc store has them :)

Awesomely we have these treats at our local store..

Feel free to contact me if you need any.

Making times amazing

Joan
Joan

Capricorn Rasberry Bullets the best

Still hoping the new company that took over Betta foods, will start making them again. I have 1/2 a pack left.

Dorza
Dorza

As the heading says This is perfect, can't live without it

By far the best dark chocolate bullets and raspberry bullets. Been looking for them for about 6 months without any luck. What a shame I have just found out that they have been put out of business. A big loss to everyone in Australia who loves their bullets.

Wallabie
Wallabie

Where can I buy the Raspberry Licorice-urgent none left at home

Where can I buy the Raspberry Licorice-urgent none left at home...these are the best Licorice on the market by far!!!

Jane M
Jane MSouthwest, VIC6 posts

Best bullets on the market

I am really miffed that Woolworths and Coles have stopped stocking them in favour of Darrell Lea. I'm going to find out where I can get them. They are chewy and the chocolate is not too sweet. I love them and am really put out that I can't get them. Just checked and the company went into liquidation earlier this year with 170 job losses. Prydes foods have bought them out, but who knows if the recipes will live on.

SaB
SaBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA26 posts

Best ever

best bullets ever. Have no idea why Woolworths stopped stocking them! Not too sweet like a lot of others. Love them

Ruby
Ruby

Where can you buy them

These bullets are the best yet - but now I can't seem to source them. Woolworths have stopped selling them - so where to now????